Whitelist Server Beast Nation FTB| [Direwolf20 (v1.0.19)] | [Whitelisted] | [Mature 18+] [New Map] [ Small Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:netty16
Age :Although i am 17 and this is a 18+ community, Im closing to becoming 18 so give me a chance to prove that i am mature as an 18 year old
Where do you live : US
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Couple Hours in weekdays and More on the weekend . Usually get on everyday
Extra Info: I have TS an Skype, ive been playing direwolf20 for over a year and have pretty much total knowledge on what to do. Im more of an AE, automated player and love to build machines and help out with other players or play in groups. I just want to play on the quality over quantity server where i can freely play without the worries of getting griefed or items stolen.

Welcome to the server! Whitelisted!

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Quessith
Where do you live : The Netherlands
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Depends when i got time for it, but i guess around 10-30 hours?
Extra Info: I do got TS tough i don't talk a lot on it ;) Also have been playing modded minecraft for quite some time, had own server for friends but had to shut it down due to much inactivity :/
any questions you have: None at the moment :)

Welcome to the server! Whitelisted! [DOUBLEPOST=1398349491][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Name: Danyo1301
Where do you live : Belgium
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): It varies a lot, 4-5 hours a day on average I'd guess
Extra Info: I've been playing mostly on servers with friends, but most of the time, it ends up feeling like playing single player, since they usually just end up playing for a week and then get bored or something. I'm looking for a place where I can chat with others while playing, have fun etc. I've been playing minecraft since alpha, and been playing modded minecraft for a very long time aswell. This is been the first time I'll be playing on a whitelisted server with people I don't know, so it'll hopefully be a fun experience :)
any questions you have: I guess this question is aimed at the european people on the server, how's the latency? Seeing how it's US based, I'd imagine it to be fine, but just wanted to make sure.

Welcome to the server! Whitelisted![DOUBLEPOST=1398349673][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Name:bgibson
Where do you live :Western US
Average Hours to Play (per day/week):play every day for a couple hours and a little longer on weekends
Extra Info:eek:ld server couldnt afford to keep it up and trying to look for a new one

Declined, After research you made 3 different posts with 3 different ages

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Duskblade95
Where do you live : East Coast US
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Usually a couple hours each day in the afternoon.
Extra Info: I'm a skilled builder and don't mind sharing extra resources with others who need them.
any questions you have: How active is your TS server? I tend to stick to in game chat because I'm watching TV or listening to music while playing and I find that people who don't use voice chat tend to be ignored in terms of conversation on many servers with voice chat.

Welcome to the server! Whitelisted!

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: stickbabiga
Where do you live : Arizona
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): At least 2 per day.
Extra Info: Want to work in teams
any questions you have: How active is the teamspeak server?

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: KingGongora
Where do you live : Canada, Ontario
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 6 per day
Extra Info: I am looking for a family like community to join and play with as playing alone is a little boring
any questions you have: None at the moment but i'll ask on TS if I do!

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I'm still 18 I'm turning 19 in a few more months...you do get older as the years go on

You might be the correct age now but if you read your posts of 2013 you clearly stated that you were 16 in the beginning of the year and 18 in the end of the year. People do get older, but not 2 yeras in 1 year or am I stupid? For a whitelist community we dont want lairs. Answer stays unchanged

Royal_Qube

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Royal_Qube
Where do you live: Belgium
Average hours to play: at least 4 hours a week up to 6-7 hours a day (depends on the mood)
Extra info: I've 'completed' the DW20 pack in my singleplayer world with over 100 hours of work there and now I'm looking for a server to coop with some people
questions: none at the moment.

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Royal_Qube
Where do you live: Belgium
Average hours to play: at least 4 hours a week up to 6-7 hours a day (depends on the mood)
Extra info: I've 'completed' the DW20 pack in my singleplayer world with over 100 hours of work there and now I'm looking for a server to coop with some people
questions: none at the moment.

Royal_Qube added![DOUBLEPOST=1398517604][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Name: stickbabiga
Where do you live : Arizona
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): At least 2 per day.
Extra Info: Want to work in teams
any questions you have: How active is the teamspeak server?

stickbabiga added[DOUBLEPOST=1398517642][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Name: KingGongora
Where do you live : Canada, Ontario
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 6 per day
Extra Info: I am looking for a family like community to join and play with as playing alone is a little boring
any questions you have: None at the moment but i'll ask on TS if I do!

whitelisted KingGongora, welcome

ReyRey2k8

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MysticIron
Where do you live : US(east)
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): varies, usually on during the day
Extra Info: been playing MC since 1.0.
any questions you have: nope

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Fiic
Where do you live : west coast Canada
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): about 6 hours a day

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
We will be taking new applicants soon,
We got some issues with the server we are going to fix first, afterwards we will inform you.

Kind regards
Tim

icecubeman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Bryanxxx3
Where do you live : Ohio
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 3-5 per day depending on time
Extra Info: Played some ftb ran into some ram space issues as i don't have the best of gaming rigs. Really love the pack and all of the mods included.
Questions: was wondering how you dealt with both chunkloading and with quarrying?

Arttu Tuominen

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft Name: Surcostale
Where do you live : Hyvinkää, Finland
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): depends about weeks as I work 5 days week but 1-3 hours per day approx.

Celioz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Celioz
Where do you live : Ohio
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 3-4 hours per day.
Extra Info: I used to be an admin on another whitelisted server that was shutdown due to financial reasons, looking for a fun new server.

Skapemusic

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: iSkism
Where do you live : USA
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): per day 4+/week 16+
Extra Info: Played Minecraft for 3 years and modded Minecraft for close to 1-1/2 years.
any questions you have: N/A