Whitelist Server Beast Nation FTB| [Direwolf20 (v1.0.19)] | [Whitelisted] | [Mature 18+] [New Map] [ Small Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: FeniksPL1984
Where do you live : UK
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): about 10-15h/week depending on a week and work
Extra Info: I have been playing FTB for about 5 months now I am decent with magical mods and thermal expansion and willing to learn other mods better as I improve.
any questions you have:Will you be updating to 1.0.20?

Last edited:

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Assassen
Where do you live : Sweden
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Probably once per day. At least two to three hours.
Extra Info: Have been playing ftb for a long time and can the most of the basics. Are looking for a serious server to play on with my friends.
any questions you have: No questions
accepted welcome
Minecraft Name: prollan
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): around 20hours weekly(minimum).
Extra Info: Dedicated PC gamer since young age and a student so i have lots of spare time too use for gaming, also a master at procrastination.
I've played alot of FTB/tekkit mods so i have a good knowledge on most of the mods.
any questions you have: Not at the moment.
ACCEPTED WELCOME
Minecraft Name: ixiom1
Where do you live : Canada
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 1-2/Day
Extra Info: Nothing really. Just looking for a nice server to play on every so often.
any questions you have:
ACCEPTED WELCOME
Minecraft Name: FeniksPL1984
Where do you live : UK
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): about 10-15h/week depending on a week and work
Extra Info: I have been playing FTB for about 5 months now I am decent with magical mods and thermal expansion and willing to learn other mods better as I improve.
any questions you have:Will you be updating to 1.0.20?
ACCEPTED WELCOME AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION YES WE UPDATE WHEN THEY ARE AVALIBLE

jorri

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: jorrifransen
Where do you live : The Netherlands
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 2 - 4 days a week, about 2/3 hours, depening on how much time I'll have.
Extra Info: I'm a decent programmer so I like to do a lot of computercraft

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Cool Tim, witchery in 0.20 will be nice addition to modpack so I am looking forward to it. So far server looks quite nice and I'm glad there is always at least 4-5 people on.

Do you have any maximum in your mind for number of players you want to keep on server?

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Cool Tim, witchery in 0.20 will be nice addition to modpack so I am looking forward to it. So far server looks quite nice and I'm glad there is always at least 4-5 people on.

Do you have any maximum in your mind for number of players you want to keep on server?

We are aiming for about 15 bases in total with US and EU players, it might be a little crowded in the weekends but we have to see what it will do

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: jorrifransen
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 2 - 4 days a week, about 2/3 hours, depening on how much time I'll have.
Extra Info: I'm a decent programmer so I like to do a lot of computercraft

ACCEPTED WELCOME

darkwebnix

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: darkwebnix
Where do you live : Kansas
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): atleast 5hours a day
Extra Info: Im a silly fun loving nerd. peoplecall me a brat coz of my humor tends to be sarcastic.
any questions you have: What mods do you have enabled or disabled and what items are banned?

Pappagenu

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Pappagenu13
Where do you live : Missouri
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 2-4 hours/day, probably more on weekends
Extra Info: Been trying to find a decently run server with more than just 2-3 people. Hoping to find a new home basically. I like most of the mods, and try to delv into them all when possible.
any questions you have: when will I be whitelisted? ;)

Sexier_Every_Sec

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Sexier_Every_Sec
Where do you live : United States
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 15-20
Extra Info: I realize that I am not 18 or above. I am sick of playing with little kids and haven't been able to find a server with out them. I would like to play with a community that works together like neighbors/family without the childish raging.
any questions you have: I have no questions.

Mubritt-chris

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :Mubritt
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : A few months
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): A couple of hours a day.

alexmii27

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: alexmii27
Where do you live : Romania
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): day : 20 hours ... week : 400 hours :d
Extra Info: I want to play on this server because it's cool :d
any questions you have: I don't have questions :d

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Sexier_Every_Sec
Where do you live : United States
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 15-20
Extra Info: I realize that I am not 18 or above. I am sick of playing with little kids and haven't been able to find a server with out them. I would like to play with a community that works together like neighbors/family without the childish raging.
any questions you have: I have no questions.
hi we have kids on this server so im guessing u wont want to play
DECLINED[DOUBLEPOST=1397861967][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN :Mubritt
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : A few months
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): A couple of hours a day.
ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1397862012][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Name: alexmii27
Where do you live : Romania
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): day : 20 hours ... week : 400 hours :d
Extra Info: I want to play on this server because it's cool :d
any questions you have: I don't have questions :d
ACCEPTED WELCOME

Netty16

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:netty16
Age :Although i am 17 and this is a 18+ community, Im closing to becoming 18 so give me a chance to prove that i am mature as an 18 year old
Where do you live : US
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Couple Hours in weekdays and More on the weekend . Usually get on everyday
Extra Info: I have TS an Skype, ive been playing direwolf20 for over a year and have pretty much total knowledge on what to do. Im more of an AE, automated player and love to build machines and help out with other players or play in groups. I just want to play on the quality over quantity server where i can freely play without the worries of getting griefed or items stolen.

Quessith

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Quessith
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Depends when i got time for it, but i guess around 10-30 hours?
Extra Info: I do got TS tough i don't talk a lot on it ;) Also have been playing modded minecraft for quite some time, had own server for friends but had to shut it down due to much inactivity :/
any questions you have: None at the moment :)

danyo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Danyo1301
Where do you live : Belgium
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): It varies a lot, 4-5 hours a day on average I'd guess
Extra Info: I've been playing mostly on servers with friends, but most of the time, it ends up feeling like playing single player, since they usually just end up playing for a week and then get bored or something. I'm looking for a place where I can chat with others while playing, have fun etc. I've been playing minecraft since alpha, and been playing modded minecraft for a very long time aswell. This is been the first time I'll be playing on a whitelisted server with people I don't know, so it'll hopefully be a fun experience :)
any questions you have: I guess this question is aimed at the european people on the server, how's the latency? Seeing how it's US based, I'd imagine it to be fine, but just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Duskblade95
Where do you live : East Coast US
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Usually a couple hours each day in the afternoon.
Extra Info: I'm a skilled builder and don't mind sharing extra resources with others who need them.
any questions you have: How active is your TS server? I tend to stick to in game chat because I'm watching TV or listening to music while playing and I find that people who don't use voice chat tend to be ignored in terms of conversation on many servers with voice chat.