Whitelist Server Beast Legends | FTB-Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist,15 Slots| 5GB | Factions | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aadrian Andrew

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: I_InferNuS_I
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: no
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: no, but i played anothers modpacks.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server? i will try be a new great player.

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: dyerb01
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: I have mumble but no Mic at the moment, using my tower on a TV.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Lots, been playing vanilla MC since beta and started modded around 8 months ago.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: An active, friendly, creative guy.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: JOHNDOE27
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: i dont have mumble but its free to download so easy to get and setup fast and yes i can talk
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yea lots of minecraft exp and ive built almost everything from the ftb pack before a great group of mods sad that some are often abused or causes server problems but well worth it
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server well me lots no doubt will make a few great mob spawners and share them and im a big miner and tend to share every time i joined a server so far i tend to hunt book deposits and share them at spawn with everyone last server i was on me and AnfieldYNWA whose already applied built a 4x tier 5 wither skell farm and i had bred over 60 villagers for a iron golem farm i had a huge floating house and everything above the village them poof server glitched and the owner shut it down the next day have 1 ss i took of the spawn er only proof of that servers existence prob lol
  • hoping to make a witch enderman and wither skell farms naturally with red stone to turn them off :( lag city if you dont
    2013-07-09_093140_zps532ff72a.png.html
  • btw i think you should add afew small rules
  • 1. limit 1 quarry per player (will save the server massive lag )
  • 2. all spawners must have red stone switches to be turned off when not in use (also will save from lag)
  • 3. only you should be allowed to make mystcraft ages u can leave afew books at spawn for us to use and make linking books to the ages but to many ages and crashs will happen
  • feel free to ignore my ideas i wont be offended lol

Bazinga_534

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: pat609
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: have mumble can talk prefer to type
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: ive been on ultimate for 6 months and direwolf for 3
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server I'm experienced with ic2(not gregtech) BC and CC I'm starting to like bees and i love applied enrgistics
  • BTW i will also be recording for YouTube if you would like to now my channel it is 26pigaming

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: JOHNDOE27
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: i dont have mumble but its free to download so easy to get and setup fast and yes i can talk
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yea lots of minecraft exp and ive built almost everything from the ftb pack before a great group of mods sad that some are often abused or causes server problems but well worth it
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server well me lots no doubt will make a few great mob spawners and share them and im a big miner and tend to share every time i joined a server so far i tend to hunt book deposits and share them at spawn with everyone last server i was on me and AnfieldYNWA whose already applied built a 4x tier 5 wither skell farm and i had bred over 60 villagers for a iron golem farm i had a huge floating house and everything above the village them poof server glitched and the owner shut it down the next day have 1 ss i took of the spawn er only proof of that servers existence prob lol
  • hoping to make a witch enderman and wither skell farms naturally with red stone to turn them off :( lag city if you dont
    2013-07-09_093140_zps532ff72a.png.html
  • btw i think you should add afew small rules
  • 1. limit 1 quarry per player (will save the server massive lag )
  • 2. all spawners must have red stone switches to be turned off when not in use (also will save from lag)
  • 3. only you should be allowed to make mystcraft ages u can leave afew books at spawn for us to use and make linking books to the ages but to many ages and crashs will happen
  • feel free to ignore my ideas i wont be offended lol
good ideas i will be making a spawn tomorrow, i will also be setting up a donations page soon to feel free to help the community :) btw (whitelisted)

Aiolus

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: yodaum
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: I do have mumble install but I prefer to type out unless I duo build with somebody.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: No. I used to play tekkit couple months ago, so I need to relearn everything from the ground up again.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server. Just a another friendly minecraft player who want to play with other people and sharing idea.

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Quantuml33p
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Played various FTB packs on SSP for about 7 months
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: All my creativity and my very very dry sense of humor.

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: English_88
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: Yeah
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yeah
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Community guy and an all around great addition to any server

PeRdE

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: PeRdE
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: I dont have Mumble, but I can download it. And i can speak
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Not so much, But i learn fast.+
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: well. I am friendly, helpful. I can help other people to build.

noctisguy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: noctisguy
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: Yes, I do, and yes I can.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have been playing FTB for the past few months. Both the DW20 pack and the Ultimate Pack
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I'll bring a friendly player who is willing to help out others when they need it. I will also bring a friendly and inquisitive personality. Basically, I'll bring a community-oriented player.

newvegasboy3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: newvegasboy3
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: No. And no.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, I'm getting a lot better with it while playing too.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Helping new people, Helping with community projects, and other things you want me to. :)

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: A_structural_D
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: Indeed
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Mostly Tekkit and Vanilla, but now a couple of months of FTB too.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Creativity in different system designs and building and aesthetics in general.

Jijeras97

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: 1BM35
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: No, I could download it, and I have no mic.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Of course. Tekkit.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: If anyone needs help with anything, I will help them. I'm a very experienced player.

Tech_Done_Right

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Tech_Done_Right
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: I can download it and I can talk, but i prefer typing
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes i have experience with a lot of the mods on FTB Ultimate
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I will share my knowledge on the different mods if needed i like mostly technical stuff and know a bit of Lua and Ic2 as well as Applied energistics.

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:kk258966
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk:nope but i can get one but i prefer typing, im not good at talking
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:yes at least 1 year started playing before ultimate pack existed
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server:im quite good at most of the mods except computercraft(i know how they work,but can't do programing), i can help anyone who needs the info
and a little suggestion : you should ban age making ,it might cause server overload easly...u can still keep linking books,or make a public mining age or lava age

SeaborgMC

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Pokemaster1299 (Please call me SeaborgMC)
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk:Within a week of posting
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:Yes
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server. Just overall feriendlieness

Tyler Pierce

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: pman6869
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes I have been playing since it first came out and know everysingle mod
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I will help anyone with what they need if it is help with a mod or just need some materials

Reelii

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Reeli
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: Squashed my mic under my chair, so no.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Have played tekkit and FTB pretty much when it got released.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I can bring friendliness and help people with lack of materials.