Whitelist Server Beast Legends | FTB-Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist,15 Slots| 5GB | Factions | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GameOver_001

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: GameOver_001
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk:no mumble but skype yes and i can talk
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:yes
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: fun and enjoyment and help players with problems

boruu

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft username: boruu
  • Mumble: yes i do have mumble and i can talk
  • Bring: i have lots of technical experience and i know a few things about thaumcraft.

leatherjacket5

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: will22085
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: i dont have it but i will get it if you want me to
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yep atleast a year
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: if mystcraft is in this server i will make beautifull worlds and if it is not i will provide the community with materials ,i am not the best at building but will be happy to also help others build if they want me to ,i also will play alot so there will probably be alot done by me :)

martin3398

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Janniik_xD
  • Do you have Mumble and can talk: Yes i have mumble, skype and TS and i can talk, but i am better in chatting because im from germany
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have played FTB ultimate singleplayer for over 1 year and im pretty good, but i want to start new.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I will build beautyful houses an other buildings combined with high efficiency farms for gold, iron etc. Also i want to play with other people after this long time in singleplayer ... help them and have much fun :)