Whitelist Server Beast Legends | FTB-Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist,15 Slots| 5GB | Factions | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
Beast-Legendz (2).png
This is a new server, if you find any bugs or exploits, or general game issues please report them to King_Of_Legendz or DemonicNature in-game. You can either be banned for abusing them, or rewarded for reporting them.
We Are a Dedicated Community and put forth all our effort and hard work into making this server the best it can be for all of you.​
I AM TAKING DONATIONS !
Server IP: 192.3.9.9
Mumble IP: mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru: 59545

Welcome, to Beast Legendz
(NOTHING) BANNED
PVP-ON​
Plugins (Open For Suggestions on more Plugins)
  • Factions
  • Essentials
  • WorldBorder
Rules
  • No Grief
White-List Application Format (POST THIS BELOW TO APPLY):

• Minecraft Username:
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server
Our World is 2000 X 2000

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering how pvp goes together with no griefing, can you build a home without a door and be safe from pvp inside? Or can people kill you for fun but not keep your items?

• Minecraft Username: AnthonyL
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: I do and can but i'm much more comfortable with typing.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yep lots, my specialty is learning about all the mods to find overpowered ways to combine them.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I'm always glad to help people figure out how to use mods. - Also giant towers of pimp as thick as a chunk as a monument to the overpoweredness of the mods.
Edit: same thread in mindcrack servers using the same ip too, what's the server running ultimate or mindcrack?

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: McKim_Boys
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes and Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes i have been playing the mindcrack pack since it came out and the Ultimate pack since it came out
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: i love building things that will help the server like villager shops and server lava pumps

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Apexsliver12
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I just started playing feed the beast with my friend McKim_Boys
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: McKim and would like the build constructions that would benefit everyone on the server

tanner231

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Bambam1255
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: No teamspeak but could make on and can speak english.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: 3 servers all have crashed hopping this one will be diffrent.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server i like making public things like power sources mob spawners things of that sort.
[DOUBLEPOST=1374114734][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: zombieman592
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: No teamspeak but could make on and can speak english.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: many servers some have crashed i plan to play alot on this one.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Im very good at automating things so people could get resources more easily.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Miroku2235
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Thaumcrafting, love exploring every nook and cranny of a world.

zlim3z

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: zlim3z
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Been playing mods since the first Buildcraft + Industrialcraft servers went up in very early Beta. I havent played too much with mods more recently, but I can relearn :D
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Im currently getting a tonne of views on youtube and im eager to make more. Which means I will likely be making youtube videos - Which may or may not get the server some extra attension. (Youtube name: Validifyed) Currently my vids are doing ok, and I have one almost viral video tutorial. I am also a very community forward player.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering how pvp goes together with no griefing, can you build a home without a door and be safe from pvp inside? Or can people kill you for fun but not keep your items?

• Minecraft Username: AnthonyL
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: I do and can but i'm much more comfortable with typing.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yep lots, my specialty is learning about all the mods to find overpowered ways to combine them.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I'm always glad to help people figure out how to use mods. - Also giant towers of pimp as thick as a chunk as a monument to the overpoweredness of the mods.
Edit: same thread in mindcrack servers using the same ip too, what's the server running ultimate or mindcrack?
Ultimate sorry for the wrong area, is gettnig moved soon 192.3.9.9:25565 on the ultimate pack ( you are Whitelisted )[DOUBLEPOST=1374158472][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: McKim_Boys
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes i have been playing the mindcrack pack since it came out and the Ultimate pack since it came out
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: i love building things that will help the server like villager shops and server lava pumps
(Whitelisted)[DOUBLEPOST=1374158526][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: Apexsliver12
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I just started playing feed the beast with my friend McKim_Boys
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: McKim and would like the build constructions that would benefit everyone on the server
You two have fun and maybe you guys could ban together and create a faction, (Whitelisted)[DOUBLEPOST=1374158636][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: Bambam1255
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: 3 servers all have crashed hopping this one will be diffrent.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server i like making public things like power sources mob spawners things of that sort.
[DOUBLEPOST=1374114734][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: zombieman592
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: many servers some have crashed i plan to play alot on this one.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Im very good at automating things so people could get resources more easily.
i hope t provide you guys the best experience, we will be upgrading our ram in the next month or so anyways. (Whitelisted) (Whitelisted)[DOUBLEPOST=1374158710][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: Miroku2235
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Thaumcrafting, love exploring every nook and cranny of a world.
Enjoy the Server, and Enjoy exploring the world (Whitelisted)

zlim3z

Jul 29, 2019
A "Re-Post" from my friend who filled the application out on skype so he didn't need to make a FTB account.

Minecraft username: HenrikOldcorn
Teamspeak: No, but I can get it. (Ive told him that its now mumble)
Bring: Experience with FTB, new ideas, diferent gameplay/building style.

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: AnfieldYNWA
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: yes i do
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes, i was previously on 2 different FTB servers, on one of them the owner decided to close it and on the other the server didnt make enough money to keep running
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I can donate some money (if needed) and im also decent at building mob spawners. i would rather use nicer materials than cobblestone tho(if you can see the image)

Attachments

• 2013-07-10_00.02.48.png
    2013-07-10_00.02.48.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: hatemeh

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: HateMeh
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have been part of quite a few servers, been playing for more then a year now
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Experience in the technical mods, a good teamplayer and ofcourse new ideas

Reactions: Christian Jones

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: DiabloSouls.
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: I do have teamspeak and I can talk.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I was playing FTB for 4 months.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I can donate (if needed and if I will like server) I can also help people who will need any kind of help.

5N4LE

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Domto
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes started tekkit a long time before ftb was released
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: My mod experience, more fun and help for evreybody how needs it.

Wixo

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: wixo
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Sure if you don't mind slight accent
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Plentiful experience with FTB, Tekkit and Vanilla of course. I've been playing ever since alpha.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Probably some cool medieval oriented builds and I'd like to try and help (not on my own) create a respectable faction.

Darkblade707

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Darkblade707
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yeah and Yeah
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes i play on the sovftb server which is one of the most known and im in HacKeD_ProDucTionZ which is the most advanced town
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Building and also ill help with getting rescources etc

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: AnfieldYNWA
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: yes i do
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes, i was previously on 2 different FTB servers, on one of them the owner decided to close it and on the other the server didnt make enough money to keep running
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I can donate some money (if needed) and im also decent at building mob spawners. i would rather use nicer materials than cobblestone tho(if you can see the image)
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1374423350][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol we meet again, lets hope this server doesnt shit itself 2 hours after we join :p[/quote
  • Minecraft Username: HateMeh
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have been part of quite a few servers, been playing for more then a year now
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Experience in the technical mods, a good teamplayer and ofcourse new ideas

whitelisted
[DOUBLEPOST=1374423422][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: DiabloSouls.
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: I do have teamspeak and I can talk.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I was playing FTB for 4 months.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I can donate (if needed and if I will like server) I can also help people who will need any kind of help.
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1374423457][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: wixo
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Sure if you don't mind slight accent
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Plentiful experience with FTB, Tekkit and Vanilla of course. I've been playing ever since alpha.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Probably some cool medieval oriented builds and I'd like to try and help (not on my own) create a respectable faction.
whitelisted

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
A "Re-Post" from my friend who filled the application out on skype so he didn't need to make a FTB account.

Minecraft username: HenrikOldcorn
Teamspeak: No, but I can get it. (Ive told him that its now mumble)
Bring: Experience with FTB, new ideas, diferent gameplay/building style.

whitelisted