Whitelist Server Beast Legends | FTB-Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist,15 Slots| 5GB | Factions | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
Beast-Legendz (2).png
This is a new server, if you find any bugs or exploits, or general game issues please report them to King_Of_Legendz or DemonicNature in-game. You can either be banned for abusing them, or rewarded for reporting them.
We Are a Dedicated Community and put forth all our effort and hard work into making this server the best it can be for all of you.​
Server IP: 192.3.9.9
Teamspeak IP: 76.187.154.29

Welcome, to Beast Legendz
(NOTHING) BANNED
PVP-ON​
Plugins (Open For Suggestions on more Plugins)
  • Factions
  • Essentials
  • WorldBorder
Rules
  • No Grief
White-List Application Format (POST THIS BELOW TO APPLY):

• Minecraft Username:
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server
Our World is 2000 X 2000

Toich

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Toich
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: i do not have TeamSpeak but i do have skyp and i am willing to get it if u want me to.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes i have been playing for about a year now.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: mainly building and community builds as well as new ideas for different things.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
Update to the White-List Application Format:
  • Minecraft Username:
  • Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype and can talk:
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:Bluebull12
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk:Yes but i mostly use Skype
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:I have Played minecraft for 2 years and have played ftb for a bit
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server:i will play on the server for as long as i get bored and i will Bring Happiness :D

Dr_virus

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:dr_virus
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yep about 1 year
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I'm a builder and collector of minerals

LateNightTiger

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username LateNightTiger
Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: no
Do you Have Any Previous FTB experience: 2 years
What Will you bring towards the server: making community buildings

Bazinga_534

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: pat609
  • Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype and can talk: yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: ive been on ultimate for 6 months and direwolf for 3
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server I'm experienced with ic2(not gregtech) BC and CC I'm starting to like bees and i love applied enrgistics

TomPls

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: TeIIer
  • Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype and can talk: I have both, but my mic is very low quality.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I've been playing FTB for about a year now.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Not much, but I can keep a conversation going. I play at a very leisurely pace, so don't expect me to have made anything spectacular for the first few weeks or so. Don't worry, I won't bring ponies to the server.

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: danieledward
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: yes!
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: been FTBing since launch
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Knowledge and class ;)

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: English_88
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yuppp
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yupp
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Big community guy, love to help out. Im a pretty builder too XD

noctisguy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: noctisguy
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes I do, and yes I can.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I'm pretty familiar with DW20 and have a bit of experience with FTB Ultimate
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I'll bring a friendly personality, and a willingness to learn and help out.

repel1521

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:repel1521
  • Do you have TeamSpeak or skype and can talk:yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:yes i've played FTB alot and am really experince with factorys and most of the mods
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I will bring joy to the rest of my co-players during that long time of crafting
  • Thank you for your time -Repel

JellyHead

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Pachacuti0
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: yes, yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes, been playing for more than a year and watched a lot of videos. Still do.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I would bring a lot of laugh, help to grow the main community (like spawn) and my place, and some games and stuff.

CaptinLemons

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: CaptinLemons
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: yes as well as skype
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes I have played FTB for a long time now
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server I will bring a positive server influence by helping out and being nice and friendly to everyone

LilBoda

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Lilboda
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes!
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Tons of experience
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server? I can bring a friendly and helpful atmosphere and fun community builds.

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: A_structural_D
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: A couple of months' worth, but mostly tekkit and vanilla.
  • Will you Bring towards the Server? I'm friendly and cooperative and quite knowledgeable about some aspects of the modpack. Indeed, I'm willing to help people out if they need it.

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: 12Kilometer
  • Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype and can talk:Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, About 4 months of FTB
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Machines that combine with other mobs to make a giant machine

Sentrybuster

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Gecko098
Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype and can talk: Yes
Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes, alot
What Will you Bring towards the Server: help with mods and maybe making buildings. Also making redstone and other contraptions

BigDaddy245

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Caddysmack25
Do you have team speak or skype? Yes
Do you have previous FTB expierence? I know almost everything about FTB
What will you bring towards the server? I know how to troubleshoot if the server is having problems running