Whitelist Server Beast Legends | FTB-Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist,15 Slots| 5GB | Factions | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iluzion89

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: iluzion89
Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype and can talk: yes
Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes I have about 6 months
What Will you Bring towards the Server big server building
And help for anyone that needs it

fergy654

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: fergy654
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: I do have TeamSpeak but I have never used it. So I can talk but I would need help setting it up.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes I have played for a while now and know a lot about it. I am a good builder and I love redstone. I like building a lot of auto things and I could help people out.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I can bring my experience. I like being in a friendly community so i will talk and stay active.
  • please contact me on skype: fergy654

AdrenalineDM

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:
  • - 'AdrenalineDM'
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk:
  • - Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:
  • - I have played mod packs such as FTB since the Technic Pack was first released, and switched to FTB just as everyone else did.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server:
  • - I am mainly hopefully coming to this server to learn much more about ComputerCraft. I could very well learn it in a single player world, but who wants to be alone :p.

leatherjacket5

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: will22085
  • Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype and can talk: both
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes, ive played for a year or more
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: Im not the best builder but am good with the technical things, im also experienced at making good mystcaft ages, also ive been looking for a new server where there is nothing banned

Senseijusto

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: senseijusto
Do you have team speak or skype?: no
Do you have previous FTB experience?: I know most thongs about FTB (plus my brother is on the FTB team)
What will you bring towards the server?: I can help people if they are stuck on a mod or help build house or buildings for the spawn or someone if they ask.

AskingZackyxX

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: AskingZackyxX
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I used to play on a whitelist server in the mindcrack but it shut down.
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: I am willing to help to the best of my knowledge

tahercool1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Tahercool1
Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yup
Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have been playing FTB since past 3 months and I really enjoy it.
What Will you Bring towards the Server: I love helping people,community.Build stuff with friends have fun :D

CrimsonHawk98

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: CrimsonHawk98
  • Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype and can talk: Skype yes , TS no
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes 2 years of mindcrack and ultimate pack , and another 4 years of minecraft
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server : Good plugins , help with mods , good at automating things and some good buildings :)

Zii

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:ZII_
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: alottle yes
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server i really enjoy helping out and am very active... oh, and i love to build! :)

xPhantomLord

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:xPhantomLord
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk:yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:yes
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server:I like to build community buildings. :)