Whitelist Server BeansCraft|Direwolf20v4|NoPvP|15slot|New Server|18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tiyu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tiyu
Age:17 I hope this isnt a problem I assure you I am very mature
Banned before?:Nope
If yes why:N/A
Why do you want to join the server?Im looking for a fun small server where I can showoff my creations and have a good time with friends.

Surrealnirvana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: surrealnivana
Banned before?: never
Why do you want to join the server? Looking for a decent server with a small community.

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 3in10
Banned before?: Nope.
If yes why: N/A
Why do you want to join the server? I want to join the server because i want a server that the community helps and we all work together as a team, im sick of joining Public servers and getting griefed, i would like to be part of your server so we could stick together and get the supplies we need, if i have something you don't i would gladly give you it, that the whole point in working in a team, i want a Server where the community is friendly and know how to have fun, Non of this griefing rubbish.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: luca2849
Banned before?: Never
If yes why: -----
Why do you want to join the server? Because ive been looking for a server with a nice atmosphere to play with nice friendly people.

Bongmasta666

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Brandon, just wanted to let you know that I was accepted to the server my bro's on and that I most likely wont be back on. It was cool chatting with you guys and its been fuun. Take it easy.​

Virlomi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Virlomi
Banned before?: Never.
Why do you want to join the server? Looking for a small, enjoyable community that is on the DW20 modpack.

Ranto1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ranto1
Banned before?: No
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a nice small server to play with some friendly people, it's hard to find a good server like this. I love this modpack and have experience with most of the mods on it.

santa609

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: santa609
Banned before?: Nope, never
Why do you want to join the server? Because I'm looking for a fun server.

gluffs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gluffs
Banned before?:No
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? As much fun as the mod pack is, it can get a bit boring with only the local chicken to talk to.

Dark721

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark721
Banned before?: nope
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? Just looking for a friendly server that I can enjoy being on.

Nicholas Thomas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NIKxTHExKILLA

If yes why:N/A

Why do you want to join the server? It would be cool to play on a DW20 server with mature people.

wildcries80

Jul 29, 2019
Not quite sure as to how mature tiyu actually is considering he just logged on and responded to a simple hello with f**k you.

Garjahn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ayomide
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? Singleplayer has gotten boring, i want a friendly server where i can collaborate with other players.

Tavlingc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Projectille
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? I want to play ftb whit other players

Kaatoz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kaatoz
Banned before?: Havent Played on many public servers and no
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? Im looking for a server of competent players who build more than a 9x9 out of dirt and think that it looks good...or floating platforms in the middle of nowhere....i'm an aesthetic builder and like things that look cool in builds. Playing with 12 yr olds dont cut it and that mainly is why i've been sticking to private servers between friends. I have an immense knowledge of every mod in the pack, and I play mostly at night after the wife and kids have gone to bed....but sometimes I can get on during the day, I'm located in teh US central timezone.

Graham

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lilknox
Banned before: Nope.
Why do you want to join the server? Single player is now getting boring and would like to play on a server with other mature people.

Psych Production

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Psychfan54
Banned before?: no i have not
If yes why:NONE
Why do you want to join the server? For the reason to have funn and build.

pelmenis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pelmenis
Banned before?: No.
Why do you want to join the server? I would play in a stable server to have fun with other people and help each other.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashen92
Banned before? Nope
If yes, why: n/a
Why do you want to join the server? I'm getting tired of single player. I want to play the game with other people who are as enthusiastic about FtB as I am :D

Mt660

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MT660
Banned before?: no
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? I enjoy using the FTB modpacks but they are far more interesting on a server due to trading / automation ect.