Whitelist Server BeansCraft|Direwolf20v4|NoPvP|15slot|New Server|18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Brandon H.

Jul 29, 2019
BeansCraft FTB Server
Starting a brand new Direwolf20v4 FTB Server! Mature only 18 and older. Server based in central US.
Info:
Server IP: 70.179.156.202:25565
Slots: 15
Difficulty: Hard
PVP: Off
Rules:
No Griefing
No Disrepecting Players
No Stealing
Ask admin before spawning a new age.
For Whitelist:
IGN:
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server?
Whitelisted:
palinois
scythk
chilledchaos924
johnny_funtime
Bongmasta666
Xiastriker
Voodooroo2010
mobanicman
wildcries80
blastedsura
hemesys
sigge300
tiyu
surrealnivana
3in10
luca2849
Virlomi
projectille
kaatoz

Palinois

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: palinois
Banned before?: Do not believe so
Why do you want to join the server?Looking for a good dw20 server.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scythk
Banned before?: None
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? It is fairly small and seems very exciting and interesting

Bongmasta666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bongmasta666
Banned Before: Nope
Why do I want to join the Server: Just looking for a server where I can share my builds and learn others

johnny_funtime

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: johnny_funtime
Banned before?: I have never been banned.
If yes why: n/a
Why do you want to join the server? I'd like to find a decent server to be able to play with others and have a good time teaching and learning all i can about the mods with people enjoy playing with others

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chilledchaos924
Banned before?: yes
If yes why: my partner stole and blamed it on me
Why do you want to join the server? i want a server were i can have fun. and i like the direwolf20 pack

Xiastriker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xiastriker
Banned before?: Nope
Why do you want to join the server? I just want to have fun with an online community. I enjoy seeing others builds and producing my own, but mainly here for the fun.

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Voodooroo2010
Banned before?:No
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? Looking for a small server to play on that will help me learn FTB

Brock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MobanicMan
Banned before?:never
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? Looking for a place to play with some chill peoples.
My question
Is there a Teamspeak or vent, typing in game gets old and its better to vocally communicate with fellow players.

wildcries80

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wildcries80
Banned before: Nope
Why do I want to join the server?: To play around with the direwolf20 mods with other people. I find the mods to be more enjoyable when I have other people to exchange ideas for machine setups etc. with.

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiwitunza1
Banned before?: no
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? as i really want to join a server with direwolf pack installed with others rather than alone

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
If yes why: Once my fault for asking for help or someone to help me with plugins on my server. second time my bro used my account and caused trouble. stole 3 machines off some1 which i replaced then i got banned.
Why do you want to join the server? looking to met cool people and hangout with real awesome FTB players.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blastedsura
Banned before?: Nope
If yes why: --
Why do you want to join the server? because i've been playing minecraft for quite some time and i hope trying the multiplayer aspect will keep me addicted to the game for some (much) more time xD

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sigge300
Banned before?:never
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? i want to play on an ftb server bechose im bored of playing whit the modpack by my self.

Hemesys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hemesys
Banned before?: No
If yes why:
Why do you want to join the server? I was looking for a small server, and this one looks perfect.