Open Server Basic DW20 with BukkitForge

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Evan Curtice

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am trying my hand at my first feed the beast server. I have played the DW20 pack for a few days and really liked it and decided to convert a server that I had for a few days over to FTB!!!!

I am running classic DW20 with a few plugins through bukkit forge mainly to stop cheaters.

Here is a quick list of plugins:

Cannons
Essentials
Orebfuscator
Ships
Uberforest
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

I want this to be an interactive world so please do not just run off to some random place where no one could find you ever! That is hard on the server and then you might as well be playing single player.

This is extremly new so more will be added here but feel free to join at any time! Hopefully I can expand the ram on the server also so its not running at 50% always from the mods XD

Please Remember that the permissions are a little glitched and you will have to be manually added to the builder group so you can do things. Sorry I have tried many things. PM me if you think you can help with essentials group manager.

~~~NEW IP~~~

IP: omnibus.PlayAt.CH

existing users please change your IP to the new IP above. The old host kept crashing so I changed to creeperhost!

~~~UPDATE~~~

While transferring files the world got corrupted and continues to do so every time i try to re-download it. Sorry for inconveniences this affected everyone on the server and only two houses remain but only half intact.

Because of the lost map we are redoing things please feel free to join but do not expect much. If you are interested in joining pm me with your ingame name because it is whitelisted for now until opening!!!

Thank you to those who play.

p.s. comment if you have questions or pm me!

Evan Curtice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I had that problem too and I am working on it. Hopefully will be done by today I have to upgrade the server XD so I will PM you when that is done!

Mistypelt320

Jul 29, 2019
Server is AWSOME! its a wonderful expirence after coming straight from a direwolf20 server that allowed griefing and raiding and pvp in which i had been griefed manymany times

tzuf23

Jul 29, 2019
i was playing on the server yestreday and today jumped on the server and suddnly i wasnt a builder and the whole twon was filled with sentry from the portal gun why?

Evan Curtice

Jul 29, 2019
I am dealing with that sorry Tzuf.[DOUBLEPOST=1377550175][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried updating the permissions and it ended up reseting everyone then Leavetheweak put those sentries up.... Thought i got rid of them all

Leavetheweak

Jul 29, 2019
Due to having to restart, our server is under Heavy reconstruction, it would be best to wait till we have everything set up.

Mistypelt320

Jul 29, 2019
what is up? no matter what i can't connect to the server? please share the reason the server is always down?

Leavetheweak

Jul 29, 2019
Look I'm only an admin. I dont know why it is down i dont have that access If you want to fight about this server than fight with Evan/ECwins1. He is the Owner He has access to everything about the server. He disappeared and is ignoring me. I moved on to better servers.