BashCake's MineCrack Server! [No-whitelist!] [Dedicated 24/7] [NoLag 125 Slots] [Community]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

wal712

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wal712
No, I will not grief. I've already got a ton of stuff on the server.
Also, I have played these mods before, watched direwolf, forgecraft and all that, and this is one of the first servers that I legitimately liked.

keyblade522

Jul 29, 2019
You have been whitelisted

IGN: keyblade522
Im an experienced feed the beast and tekkit player who knows there way around most of the mods. Im a dedicated player and will play pretty often. I don't grief (I hate griefers :p ) and am just looking to have a good time with nice people.

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: highlanderdk
Reason i like playing with other people and i hope people on this server can learn me more of FTB mods

Ben Chew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chewy12345
I think this is a really great server and i love the FTB modpack. I have a bunch of friends who played on this server (one who has already been whitelisted). I would love it if i could get back on the server and play.

Mranonymous426

Jul 29, 2019
MC username: MrAnonymous426
Reason: My friends play on this server and I like to play with them. Also, the alternative, tekkit, is illegal, therefore not so good. FTB is legal therefore, very good. Additionally, I know and like the mods in the modpack, specifically redpower and thaumcraft. One of my friends on the sever, Wal712, who got whitelisted, plays on this server and we both agree that this is the best FTB server we've played on and it has high performance. I promise to be an active and social player by being on the server a lot and participating in the chat.

xXdDracheXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXdDracheXx
I'm bored in playing with the same people all the time and I want to share some of my compact technologys with some other guys. I don't grief!

Ben Chew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chewy12345
I think this is a really great server and i love the FTB modpack. I have a bunch of friends who played on this server (one who has already been whitelisted). I would love it if i could get back on the server and play.
also if i get whitelisted im going to be very active and contribute alot to the community

tzapinator

Jul 29, 2019
now there is a whitelist how do i get whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1357502838][/DOUBLEPOST]name on minecraft: milonen1
age: 15[DOUBLEPOST=1357502875][/DOUBLEPOST]so whitelist me please

HandsomeAlvin

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft name:alvinpop AGE:16 i dont have bin playing on the server for so long butt on when a have play i am having mutch fun white list please

wszaq122

Jul 29, 2019
please whitelist me !

name on minecraft: wszaq122
PLEASE WHITE LIST ME AND i dont grief

Legion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Legion7766
I was playing on this sever for about a week or two before it got white listed would like to stay on it.

tzapinator

Jul 29, 2019
i have bin playing on the server 4 a long time and it would be sad if i cant play anymore[DOUBLEPOST=1357503676][/DOUBLEPOST]name: milonen1 age:15

NickTrue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pilotcat
Reason: my fav tekkit server is broken and the community sucks but ftb looks awesome and your server does too :) i promise not to grief

wszaq122

Jul 29, 2019
:)
Yeah its me Wszaq122 agian please whitelist me and my friends i really enjoy this server
my name Wszaq122 my friends names are Apakrokodil Yhnju9 So i really would like too if u whitelist me!
and we are going too really follow te rules so we dotn get banned cuz this server ownzz!