BashCake's MineCrack Server! [No-whitelist!] [Dedicated 24/7] [NoLag 125 Slots] [Community]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DevilMike69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AndyRulezz
Reason: I love mindcrack and would like to start on a server to share ideas and learn more on gregtech because it's just so awesome and I love to help people and have a laugh with them :D

POCHE_POWER

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: POCHE_POWER
Reason: I would love to join this server. I usually don't believe in whitelists', but i thought i would try! I am most likely to focus on Thaumcraft and RedPower. I would love to be part of a team!

Durnathi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Durnathi
Reason: Looking for a big server that I can get my friends on and play with other people as well.

Veracity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Protease
Reason: Looking for a fun server to play on regularly. I greatly enjoyed the time I spent on this server before it was whitelisted.

Gurman8r

Jul 29, 2019
It says no whitelist but I treid to join and it said there was w whitelist :/ ----- fix?

NeonJuice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeonJuice
Reason: I love this server a lot, been playing for a long time in this server ( actually its the first feed the beast server that I joined in ), love the people, the environment, that is why even after the resets, I did not rage quit and continued playing my heart out

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeonJuice
Reason: I love this server a lot, been playing for a long time in this server ( actually its the first feed the beast server that I joined in ), love the people, the environment, that is why even after the resets, I did not rage quit and continued playing my heart out
you have been whitelisted

notch0s

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: notch0s
Reason: I always watch your stream when you stream and I would play on your old server and it was loads of fun. Also I am addicted to FTB :p When your server was a public Tekkit server i would help with shops and sometimes i would give you and the admins ideas for the spawn and stuff, I'm not sure if you remember that... Thanks!

perry8798

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pery8798
Why:Im one of your loyal followers and if you need something on the server i can help if someone breaks the rules ill help find out who did it and hacks INSTA-BAN

Bimbow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bimbow
Reason: I've been looking for a good server to play on for some time but all of the ones I've tried to set up on have been griefed to hell... Just want a nice server and a good community to play with... :p

00spyro00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 00spyro00

I wont be a douche i promise and if you feel like im being one then you can ban me, im also here because of longrange

awesomefase

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: awesomefase
Reason: this will be my first ftb server b4 they added the new packs, hopefully it wont be laggy as the others XD

iRiky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iRiky
Reason: I love Mindcrack and i like very much build impressive machines ! :)

AnimeFizz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Animefizz
Reason: Looking for a big, lag free server, to learn and play FTB on. Probably gonna try to bring some friends (who are all 20+) over as well.