BashCake's MineCrack Server! [No-whitelist!] [Dedicated 24/7] [NoLag 125 Slots] [Community]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

wal712

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wal712
No, I will not grief. I've already got a ton of stuff on the server.

d4mi3n

Jul 29, 2019
I already donated, but just in case!

IGN: d4mi3n
I promise not to be a douche.

Sambug2000

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 12, though I am mature and can handle myself likewise.
IGN: Sambug2000
Why do you want to join?: I had already joined the server before it was whitelisted and I already have joined a team with a great base. Everyone on here is so nice and it seems like the place where I would fit in.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rosudrag
Been playing around this server for a while and like the community in general.

zetappi

Jul 29, 2019
zetappi
already playing before the whitelist.
I really like the gameplay and experiments...

ciaran

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CCNNCCNN
i didnt want to play tekkit beacause it was illegal so i came here, and i wont grief. i played tekkit for a long time and lost everything on server restarts over and over again and i want to make a new start here. one of my friends was whitelisted and me and my other friends weren't and we kinda want to play together. ive been on the server for 2 days but have played all day yesterday and since i woke up this morining

LongrangeDA

Jul 29, 2019
LongrangeDA
13 years
I played before it became whitelistserver. I like that the server does not lag and has a friendly comunity that answers if you ask them for favors. i will continue my fun experience on this server.

Cubed_Fury

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Cubed_Fury
why i want to join: because it seems like a cool server and was fun when i played on it before the whitelist! I am also pretty experienced and am good with community/public stuff.

nefarious1985

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nefarious1985
Reason: I started playing on the server the day before the whitelist. I enjoyed the server and the people on it seemed friendly. I'm sure that will only improve.

crommands

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crommands
played like 5 minutes ago, won`t grief and I`m already experienced with the mods

JustCre8te

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JustCre8te
Reason: i have alot of fun playing the mod pack and especially on this server before the whitelist as there are alot of cool guys that are easy to get along with

N5505KD

Jul 29, 2019
N5505KD

Reason: Tekkit didn't work out for me, and I still wanted to play on a modded Minecraft. Friends showed me FTB and I saw what kind of things could be built and I saw the whole environment and I knew this would be a good server to play on.

And no, I won't grief or be disrespectful.

Awesome_kid1230

Jul 29, 2019
Hey is the server whitelisted now? I couldn't join because it told me i wasn't Whitelisted. ???[DOUBLEPOST=1357500931][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: awesome_kid1230
I've played for a long time on this server, i love it.

Mranonymous426

Jul 29, 2019
MC username: MrAnonymous426
Reason: My friends play on this server and I like to play with them. Also, the alternative, tekkit, is illegal, therefore not so good. FTB is legal therefore, very good.