BashCake's MineCrack Server! [No-whitelist!] [Dedicated 24/7] [NoLag 125 Slots] [Community]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
eheh glad to hear that =) don't forget, while bash doesn't has those plugin's up and running in the server, find some place far away from spawn

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
every time im starting on a server im building so far away ppl almost die when they run over to me without food xD if they do choose to run from spawn xD

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
ahahaha yeah but that's probably the best choice x) well, hope to see you in the server, my ign is rodras_100, if you need help with anything i'll be glad to help you with some kind of information (me and exstinguo and goldman are really far away from spawn so we can't help anyone in terms of resources xD)

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
if the server is running i think you will find some friendly people there :) if not, then wait until i come online xD hehe

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, it's been down for a lot of time now, since this reboot was asked by a moderator (at least that's what happeared in the chat) someone could at least give us a bit of information or something like that, i think

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, it's been down for a lot of time now, since this reboot was asked by a moderator (at least that's what happeared in the chat) someone could at least give us a bit of information or something like that, i think
indeed

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
idk why the server rebooted but i do know one thing: i lost all my stuff, server isn't working properly (can't check the players list) and yeah, from a moment to another it went offline for idk how many hours and when ppl log in they have lost everything? what's up with that?

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
idk why the server rebooted but i do know one thing: i lost all my stuff, server isn't working properly (can't check the players list) and yeah, from a moment to another it went offline for idk how many hours and when ppl log in they have lost everything? what's up with that?

did you start at the right place ? or at a new place ?

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
that sound like he have been trying to work on somthing ? like update the server maybe, and the world have been generated on new. and if he forgot to backup the old world. well i dont have to say more

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
yeah idk, i'm kinda mad now cuz i mean, i've waited maybe 8 hours or so and when i enter i'm in a place that i don't recognize and without any items in my inventory.. oh well

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
Update.... The server was acting weird and we had to restart he world sorry for all people that played alot of time the server. But it was nessicary for all the mods and stuff to work together. so i restarted the server and try to put the new world in. that did not work all it did was remove all of the modded items and alot of lag! so we started a new world but with some plugins like /home /lock /spawn and /setregion hopefully we will have a moar powerfull server and stronger community but i think we achieved that alredy thanks for playing!!!!

PhantomXDemon

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I logged off for about 2 hours and when I came back on, all my valuables were stolen.

I would've locked the chest, but I thought that everyone was nice enough to the point that locking chests wouldn't be required. Apparently I was wrong.

wal712

Jul 29, 2019
First off, I love this server a lot. But, I entered a nether portal and immediately crashed. I've been in the nether before but only through summons. Now whenever I log in I crash, and I don't even have time to type a command. Please help because I really like to play on this server :)