Base tour after 10 episodes (mountain base)

bmstalker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

I quite enjoying seeing other people's cool bases on this forum and thought there might be people who would be interested in seeing what I have been working on for a while. Here is a quick tour of my base as of episode 10 of my lets play series on youtube of Resonant Rise 3. Here are the pics:

RKG6Boc.png

My Custom AE2 Controller providing 8x p2p tunnels to each of my 4 processing quadrants on the main floor.

zVRrj8u.png

Another view of the controller with autocrafting in back ground

3S9rVSF.png

External shot of my ae2 floor

K9qJhUe.png

External shot of base exterior

MyRqCpE.png

Red processing quadrant

sFXiqVO.png

Lift shaft on main floor

p9VBLHV.png

Big Reactor

C7UUub5.png

Corridor on AE2 floor

FxVr7cC.png

walkway to main lift chamber, lower processing quadrants can be seen through the glass.

OMzhh3j.png

Lower processing quadrant

aey0Qw3.png

Side corridor with 58x drawbridge door to Tinkers construct room.

Tc7n99G.png

Tinkers construct room.

If you like the look of it, please consider taking a quick look at some of the vids so far (only uploaded up to episode 6 so far).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNdNYGo1WyNYPQLxbB1DpIg

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Hell YES!!!
I dont like the exterior that much but i guess you are not done with it right? Interior stuff is mindblowing! <3 I mean i do build even nicer and more complex stuff but i am honestly impressed with this. I cant wait to see more. You didnt believe me the first time but we really do have so much similar designs.

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
looking very cool. I always end up building small rooms connected to eachother but I really wish I was good at large builds.

have you perhaps thought of adding some water on the outside, coming down from the hill, flowing down into a lake?

bmstalker

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the nice comments guys,

Maz, We do build very similar builds for sure. You are right about the outside, it's currently a "placeholder" as I'm building this legit. I wanted to use a basic material as it was early game I started the build. I have a lot of details to add to the outside to make it not terribe, but the basics are in.

Epidemia, The fans are animated chisel blocks, "technical blocks" they are really cool and animiated.

Yuusunoha, I like the idea of water however being on the edge of a desert biome, not entirely sure how well it would fit. It's an interesting idea though, could have an oasis or something to make it fit.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the nice comments guys,

Maz, We do build very similar builds for sure. You are right about the outside, it's currently a "placeholder" as I'm building this legit. I wanted to use a basic material as it was early game I started the build. I have a lot of details to add to the outside to make it not terribe, but the basics are in.

Epidemia, The fans are animated chisel blocks, "technical blocks" they are really cool and animiated.

Yuusunoha, I like the idea of water however being on the edge of a desert biome, not entirely sure how well it would fit. It's an interesting idea though, could have an oasis or something to make it fit.

it could also be another fluid, perhaps something like sludge so it looks like it's polluting the environment or milk so it looks like it's processing something, but I always prefer doing water

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Been finding myself bored to death watching Direwolf screw everything up and have been looking for a channel by someone who can actually build and do technical stuff.

Reactions: masterzh

bmstalker

Jul 29, 2019
Been finding myself bored to death watching Direwolf screw everything up and have been looking for a channel by someone who can actually build and do technical stuff.

I watch a lot of direwolf and he is very good at what he does, the only issue is his mod diversity is a bit lacking, he's been using the same mods for a long time and has only managed to integrate a few in the last few years such as botania, blood magic etc. If you are looking for a new technical builder, check out Ako the builder's channel. Hi mod diversity is by far the best I've seen on youtube and the aesthetics in his builds are outstanding. I genuinely consider him the most technical youtuber out there and learn more from him than any other channel. I love his accent too :)

Check him out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZ8DmwTsiQRquL1Bg_fdfQ

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I watch a lot of direwolf and he is very good at what he does, the only issue is his mod diversity is a bit lacking, he's been using the same mods for a long time and has only managed to integrate a few in the last few years such as botania, blood magic etc. If you are looking for a new technical builder, check out Ako the builder's channel. Hi mod diversity is by far the best I've seen on youtube and the aesthetics in his builds are outstanding. I genuinely consider him the most technical youtuber out there and learn more from him than any other channel. I love his accent too :)

Check him out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZ8DmwTsiQRquL1Bg_fdfQ

I agree with Ako, he's quite a good youtuber for doing minecraft let's play's and he's pretty good at explaining his builds aswell.
I also often watch his series as he can make some really awesome builds

Azdule

Jul 29, 2019
As others have said, fantastic work. You've given me quite a few ideas for setting up a new base

bmstalker

Jul 29, 2019
As others have said, fantastic work. You've given me quite a few ideas for setting up a new base

Glad to hear it. I got a lot of the inspiration for this base from others and I really it hope it inspires some really cool builds from the community. Been off work sick for a few days with a slipped disc and been working a fair bit on the base. Hopefully see some big changes coming up soon.

Azdule

Jul 29, 2019
I've also subbed to your YouTube so I can keep tabs on the progress :p Keep up the great work

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
What mod provides those sweet signs you used for the Datacentre / Red quadrant labels?

I don't know this for a fact, but I'm betting you won't get a response from the OP. He hasn't uploaded a YouTube vid in a year or two, and this thread is 2 years old. It looks like this was from his Resonant Rise 3 series. I know in modern day Minecraft, you can use RFTools screens to do what he did here. I can't remember what mods we used to use to do that with, though.