Whitelist Server BamCraft|DW20 1.0.23|Whitelist|19.9TPS|10GB Ram

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Linda233

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username:Linda233
Why would you like to play on our server:i like small server and i love a server that don't need to be like age18..
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: yes,prank is not funny.
Are you a mature and sensible player:i think so but i have no idea with my age,but it is mature.

EnderWheatly97

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: tom3519
Why would you like to play on our server: I am looking for a dw20 server that is grief-protected and has some people to play with
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: yes
Are you a mature and sensible player: yes

bansaku1

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: eriksson0121
Why would you like to play on our server: I like the community feeling of multiplayer, i also like to learn and teach others about the game.
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Absolutly
Are you a mature and sensible player: yes

Herobrine2515

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

What is your ingame username: Herobrine2515
Why would you like to play on our server: Because i need to find a server where people are nice and not rude like on most servers and I can actually play without rudeness.
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Yes, But I wont prank unless for payback for something like stealing all my items.
Are you a mature and sensible player: I belive so because I have been a Co-Owner on other servers