1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server BamCraft|DW20 1.0.23|Whitelist|19.9TPS|10GB Ram

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by jackalas2605, Jul 31, 2014.

1. jackalas2605

jackalas2605 New Member

It is now on the bevos tech pack 1.7.10 with bloodmagic

2. jackalas2605

jackalas2605 New Member

It is now on the TPPI recommended version, put MegaSharkPunch as your pack code in the FTB launcher.

3. Linda233

Linda233 New Member

What is your ingame username:Linda233
    Why would you like to play on our server:i like small server and i love a server that don't need to be like age18..
    Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: yes,prank is not funny.
    Are you a mature and sensible player:i think so but i have no idea with my age,but it is mature.

4. EnderWheatly97

EnderWheatly97 New Member

What is your ingame username: tom3519
    Why would you like to play on our server: I am looking for a dw20 server that is grief-protected and has some people to play with
    Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: yes
    Are you a mature and sensible player: yes

5. bansaku1

bansaku1 New Member

What is your ingame username: eriksson0121
    Why would you like to play on our server: I like the community feeling of multiplayer, i also like to learn and teach others about the game.
    Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Absolutly
    Are you a mature and sensible player: yes

6. Herobrine2515

Herobrine2515 New Member

Whitelist Application:

What is your ingame username: Herobrine2515
    Why would you like to play on our server: Because i need to find a server where people are nice and not rude like on most servers and I can actually play without rudeness.
    Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Yes, But I wont prank unless for payback for something like stealing all my items.
    Are you a mature and sensible player: I belive so because I have been a Co-Owner on other servers

7. Herobrine2515

Herobrine2515 New Member

Please accept me. IM SO BORED CUZ MY REALM IS EMPTY AND I DONT HAVE FRIENDS WHO PLAY MINECRAFT