Whitelist Server BamCraft|DW20 1.0.23|Whitelist|19.9TPS|10GB Ram

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
BamCraft is a new server, our staff has been working on it for the past three days.
You must go 64 blocks out from spawn to start building. I suggest you build close to spawn as greifing / stealing is NOT permitted. We are currently looking for experienced staff and people who know their way around linux as our server is running on a dedicated box from oplink.net. The ip is: direwolf20.ddns01.com THERE IS NO BANNED ITEMS but mystcraft is limited to admins only, contact an admin for an age.

Whitelist Application:

What is your ingame username:
Why would you like to play on our server:
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited:
Are you a mature and sensible player:

The server specs are as follows:
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 (4 cores @ 3.3ghz)
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
DRIVE: 120GB Intel SSD

TS3 IP: direwolf20.ddns01.com

Last edited:

Deimos8

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing here since day 1, this is an excellent server with a great staff. We've got a small group of dedicated players now but we're hoping to expand, so we'd love to have more people join.

beavel

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: Beavel
Why would you like to play on our server: Looking for a smaller 5-15ish populationg to play and build with. Want a you tube mindcrack friendly feel to a server.
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Of course.
Are you a mature and sensible player:Currently working as a medic and going to school to become a nurse. Pretty sure i have a good enough maturity level.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: Beavel
Why would you like to play on our server: Looking for a smaller 5-15ish populationg to play and build with. Want a you tube mindcrack friendly feel to a server.
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Of course.
Are you a mature and sensible player:Currently working as a medic and going to school to become a nurse. Pretty sure i have a good enough maturity level.

Accepted, feel free to join the server anytime :)

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: lekous
Why would you like to play on our server: looking for fun new community to grow and play with
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: yes
Are you a mature and sensible player: I like to believe so yes

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: lekous
Why would you like to play on our server: looking for fun new community to grow and play with
Are you a mature and sensible player: I like to believe so yes

Accepted, feel free to join the server anytime!

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
awesome thanks! I do have a friend who would like to join as well his name is corrupted_fiend

he is mature and understands the rules

Komoxiz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: Komoxiz
Why would you like to play on our server: I would love to join you in your server, I really like playing with other people which is always fun, I will respect everyone and follow all the rules.
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Yep
Are you a mature and sensible player: Yes

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: chilledchaos924
Why would you like to play on our server: i barely came back from a break from mc and i want to get onto a server with friendly people.
Are you a mature and sensible player: yes

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: Komoxiz
Why would you like to play on our server: I would love to join you in your server, I really like playing with other people which is always fun, I will respect everyone and follow all the rules.
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Yep

Accepted, feel free to join the server anytime!

What is your ingame username: chilledchaos924
Why would you like to play on our server: i barely came back from a break from mc and i want to get onto a server with friendly people.
Are you a mature and sensible player: yes

4 months ago you were 15 and now you are 19. Stop lying dude and maybe we would have accepted you. Sorry.

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
4 months ago you were 15 and now you are 19. Stop lying dude and maybe we would have accepted you. Sorry.[/quote]
that was my brother he uses my account because he doesn't have an account.

Aellios15

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: Erc_
Why would you like to play on our server: Been looking for a server to play on for a little while now can't seem to find the right one; hopefully this will be it.
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Yes, though I probably wont.
Are you a mature and sensible player: I'd like to say yes but I'm not sure it can really mean anything because I'm pretty biased toward myself :p

Corrupted_Fiend

Jul 29, 2019
What is your ingame username: Corrupted_Fiend
Why would you like to play on our server: Looking for a good and fun community to play with and chill out.
Do you understand that you may prank, but keep it limited: Yes
(Already whitelisted but thought I would make one)