Back in My Day...

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Dear lord.

Back in my day, we didn't have those fancy-shmancy toys al the kids are using. We just used our hand and it worked great.

Back in my day we didn't have sex. We were so productive. And we didn't have lords either. Just one lazy ass king that sat on his throne eating grapes all day!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Bah. Back in my day we didn't have holograms of cats. We had normal cats that we had to tame from ocealots! And all they did was sit on our chests!

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day, we didn't have chests! We just sort of stopped between our collarbones and our abdomens. There was literally nothing there, just a see-through patch and a black void along the terminator planes.

Reactions: Rhsolyn

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
back in my day, we didn't use fancy schmancy science words, we just talked telepathically using modems set up from space and brain chips implemented in our heads

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day, People didn't look at art, they just looked at holograms of people playin this "mincecraft" or whatever you kids call it

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day, mindcraft was a telepathic game we would play to see if who could explode the most stuff with thier mind chips implanted in our brain in that connected to a satellite.