Back in My Day...

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day, we didn't even have America! We just had the MIGHTY BRITISH EMPIRE.
... sorry. Got carried away there.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day we didn't have the mighty British empire, we were way back in the beginning before the big bang even! You wippersnappers don't know how damn hard it was to get food back then. All you could do was float and hope that you run into something fatty. Even then it only lasted a couple of weeks. Nowadays you can just buy processed crap from a supermarket. You kids don't know how easy you've got it!

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day, we didn't even have the ability to float! We just stayed, locked in place, for millions of timeless years!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Pshhh, back in my day we didn't have time. We just had space, and sometimes not even that. We were just one great big crowd that had no idea what the heck we were doing. Then this one asshole had this idiot idea of creating a universe! God, things were so much better back in those days!

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Ideas? We didn't have any of those- why, we weren't even sentient beings back then! Our entire reality was just a uniform distribution of matter.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Ideas? We didn't have any of those- why, we weren't even sentient beings back then! Our entire reality was just a uniform distribution of matter.

Ha! We didn't even have matter, nor distribution back in my day! In fact, we didn't even exist back in my day! I didn't even exist back in my day! Wait... wut?