Azanor presents Thaumcraft 4.1 Research

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
kjLb0KM.png

Totally works fine
Other than you having research points over the soft cap that you probably had before the update, the only issue I can see here is that yo don't have scribing tools in the table.

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Other than you having research points over the soft cap that you probably had before the update, the only issue I can see here is that yo don't have scribing tools in the table.
I see only one base thing on the research. How is he to connect it to something else? I hope that just putting something else on the paper that links to it will "solve" the research.

IMarv

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Azanor also put out 2 quick hotfixes soon after. But we don't know what that research is or what point the player was before updating so I'm less quick to call bugs before user error

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I see only one base thing on the research. How is he to connect it to something else? I hope that just putting something else on the paper that links to it will "solve" the research.

IMarv

I thought if you started a research without knowing the other aspect type (As in he hasn't scanned it yet) it will show up like that

Birello

Jul 29, 2019
It's from magic bees thaumic scope research feel free to skip it. I checked some other researches from this mod and it worked fine (not sure about all things).

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
It's from magic bees thaumic scope research feel free to skip it. I checked some other researches from this mod and it worked fine (not sure about all things).
AFAIK there are still inconsistencies with the addons interacting with 4.1. Its entirely unfair to criticize base Thaumcraft for an addon error.

Taggerung179

Jul 29, 2019
Still, I don't know about the pipes and suction. I tried attaching a jar of fabrico to a Thaumic Restorer- nothing else is attached to it and I used only 2 pipes, and nothings happening, no repairing, no suction, nothing.

Birello

Jul 29, 2019