Whitelist Server AxiomCraft// TPPI! // 24/7 // Plugins // Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Captinyellowsimt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: captinyellowsmit i think you write my ING wrong can you please fix it thank :)
Are you new to FTB?no
Why should I add you? I am very nice and mature
What are you good at? Mineing
What are you like (For example Personality)? Nice funny
Country/State:Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?no
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?yes
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?no not yet but I will

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I dont have any to offer to the server but i am a good builder and when i mean good builder i mean something that's not a square.
What are you good at? Building
What are you like (For example Personality)? I like to keep to myself and build farway and not be disturbed. I will help out in chat whenever possible thouogh.
Country/State:Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I will if i have to but do i need to if I'm online daily?

Captinyellowsimt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: captinyellowsmit i think you write my ING wrong can you please fix it thank :)
Are you new to FTB?no

bmkdarkstar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkstar5786778
Are you new to FTB?I am not new to FTB
Why should I add you?I believe i would be a great part of the community, help people in need of information.
What are you good at?I know my way around IC2, gregtech, Forestry, mainly bees and making tons of automated processes with most of the mods, though i still have much to learn.
What are you like (For example Personality)?I am a very easy going and friendly person.
Country/State:I live in the USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?I have not.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?Yes i have.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I dont have any to offer to the server but i am a good builder and when i mean good builder i mean something that's not a square.
What are you good at? Building
What are you like (For example Personality)? I like to keep to myself and build farway and not be disturbed. I will help out in chat whenever possible thouogh.
Country/State:Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I will if i have to but do i need to if I'm online daily?

IGN: darkstar5786778
Are you new to FTB?I am not new to FTB
Why should I add you?I believe i would be a great part of the community, help people in need of information.
What are you good at?I know my way around IC2, gregtech, Forestry, mainly bees and making tons of automated processes with most of the mods, though i still have much to learn.
What are you like (For example Personality)?I am a very easy going and friendly person.
Country/State:I live in the USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?I have not.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?Yes i have.

Whitelisted :) Sorry it took soo long

Captinyellowsimt

Jul 29, 2019
Are you new to FTB?no

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Are you new to FTB?no

Declined. Sorry your too young

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Ok first you said no then you said I was white listed and you put my name down wrong and now you said no come on really make up your mind
Ps don't lie to people
I don't want to be a part of this sever you sound mean

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt since I have had bad experiences with young players so I whitelisted you. Then you continued to spam your application so I changes my mind since you obviously aren't mature enough to understand when applying for a server becomes spamming.[DOUBLEPOST=1377601414][/DOUBLEPOST]Im back from holiday now and can once again whitelist people :)

Captinyellowsimt

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt since I have had bad experiences with young players so I whitelisted you. Then you continued to spam your application so I changes my mind since you obviously aren't mature enough to understand when applying for a server becomes spamming.[DOUBLEPOST=1377601414][/DOUBLEPOST]Im back from holiday now and can once again whitelist people :)
You know what I was not white listed ever when you said I was I checked and I was not white listed so there for you lie I don't think you very mature ps I was not spamming I was just trying to tell you that you put my name down wrong and you would not fix it. I try to tell you that be you would not change it ???? You are obviously not mature enough to be a sever owner .

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
You know what I was not white listed ever when you said I was I checked and I was not white listed so there for you lie I don't think you very mature ps I was not spamming I was just trying to tell you that you put my name down wrong and you would not fix it. I try to tell you that be you would not change it ???? You are obviously not mature enough to be a sever owner .

Im not going to get into an argument with a 9 year old child. Please don't post here again.

MDetonados

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MDetonados
Are you new to FTB? No, Because i'm plyaing it since 1.4.2
Why should I add you? Because you're cool? :p
What are you good at? Automatization, making things, so i don't have to do nothing.
What are you like: I'm friendly, and i do like to help people.
Country/State: Brazil, São Paulo
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Never banned Before.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB: i don't think i am.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member: I will in a minute or two.​

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MDetonados
Are you new to FTB? No, Because i'm plyaing it since 1.4.2
Why should I add you? Because you're cool? :p
What are you good at? Automatization, making things, so i don't have to do nothing.
What are you like: I'm friendly, and i do like to help people.
Country/State: Brazil, São Paulo
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Never banned Before.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB: i don't think i am.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member: I will in a minute or two.

Whitelisted :)