Whitelist Server AxiomCraft// TPPI! // 24/7 // Plugins // Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingGongora
Are you new to FTB? yes
Why should I add you? I am a very creative builder, and enjoy playing with other people that are mature
What are you good at? Building nice detailed builds, like houses, castles, ships, teaching other people how to make their bases a little more interesting :p
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am a mature serious type of person. Friendly and helpful, I am not into "pranks" and "goofing" around.
Country/State: Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no I am not
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes

Whitelisted Welcome

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: metalbuster101
Are you new to FTB? nop
Why should I add you? im just looking for a new server to play on, i took a lil break from FTB a while back and the server died i was playing on. really just looking for a new server to play and get set up on
What are you good at? usally building really stop overcomplicated things that are pointless :)
What are you like (For example Personality)? pretty outgoing, helpful if someone needs it, not an elitest
Country/State: NC
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?no
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted :D
Application Details:
IGN: metalbuster101
Are you new to FTB? nop
Why should I add you? im just looking for a new server to play on, i took a lil break from FTB a while back and the server died i was playing on. really just looking for a new server to play and get set up on
What are you good at? usally building really stop overcomplicated things that are pointless :)
What are you like (For example Personality)? pretty outgoing, helpful if someone needs it, not an elitest
Country/State: NC
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?no
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no
Whitelisted :D

Lanilie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lanilie
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I'm good at most mods except for dart craft.
What are you good at? Building and technical stuff.
What are you like? Friendly, mature, and doesn't talk a lot.
Country/State: Indiana, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you signed up at our website as a member? Yes

assassin7998

Jul 29, 2019
3VUF9.jpg

EliteCraft ~http://FTB-Unleashed.enjin.com

What pack are we running?
FTB Unleashed - Recommended Build

Server Rules
1) No Stealing
2) NO Griefing
3) Be respectful to other players
4) Before u start a house, tell the Admins/Owners ur house cords by using the /message command. We have reasons for doing so, read the F.A.Q Section.
5) No Killing people for No reaoson ,
6) Strictly No racism/religious remarks
7) Before u enter the server, u must be a member of our website

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
1) Why the bans, i find them too harsh of a punishment ?
We are a mature server with many adults and we do not want kids messing up our server and causing politics(ganging up to fight against each other). Thus, the Harsh Punishments
3) Why do the Admins need the Cords of my house ?
We offer a free portal to every new player to the Nexus from their house and vice versa, thus, we need the cords of ur house, make sure to make a doorway if u do not want people to come to ur house randomly :)
5) What is the Server IP ?
6) Why no making of mystcraft worlds ?
We are expecting tons of applicants given Unleashed is quite new and many would want to find a server soon. For example, we cant expect to have one age per person, imagine 100 players with 100 ages . We would not want the server to crash every time dont we ? Buy the Mystcraft package for only $15.00 which would allow us to upgrade the server :)
7) What items are banned ?
NOTHING ARE BANNED ! WHOOO
8) What Mods do i have to enable ?
Everything except NetherOres And DeathTimer
9) What are the server Specs?
The server has 8cores and 16gb or ram allowing 160 players to plat at once :)

Application Details:
IGN:
Why should I add you?
What are you good at?
What are you like (For example Personality)?
Country/State:
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?

Thanks for looking :)

IGN: KingGongora
Are you new to FTB? yes
Why should I add you? I am a very creative builder, and enjoy playing with other people that are mature
What are you good at? Building nice detailed builds, like houses, castles, ships, teaching other people how to make their bases a little more interesting :p
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am a mature serious type of person. Friendly and helpful, I am not into "pranks" and "goofing" around.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no I am not

3VUF9.jpg

EliteCraft ~http://FTB-Unleashed.enjin.com

What pack are we running?
FTB Unleashed - Recommended Build

Server Rules
1) No Stealing
2) NO Griefing
3) Be respectful to other players
4) Before u start a house, tell the Admins/Owners ur house cords by using the /message command. We have reasons for doing so, read the F.A.Q Section.
5) No Killing people for No reaoson ,
6) Strictly No racism/religious remarks
7) Before u enter the server, u must be a member of our website

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
1) Why the bans, i find them too harsh of a punishment ?
We are a mature server with many adults and we do not want kids messing up our server and causing politics(ganging up to fight against each other). Thus, the Harsh Punishments
3) Why do the Admins need the Cords of my house ?
We offer a free portal to every new player to the Nexus from their house and vice versa, thus, we need the cords of ur house, make sure to make a doorway if u do not want people to come to ur house randomly :)
5) What is the Server IP ?
6) Why no making of mystcraft worlds ?
We are expecting tons of applicants given Unleashed is quite new and many would want to find a server soon. For example, we cant expect to have one age per person, imagine 100 players with 100 ages . We would not want the server to crash every time dont we ? Buy the Mystcraft package for only $15.00 which would allow us to upgrade the server :)
7) What items are banned ?
NOTHING ARE BANNED ! WHOOO
8) What Mods do i have to enable ?
Everything except NetherOres And DeathTimer
9) What are the server Specs?
The server has 8cores and 16gb or ram allowing 160 players to plat at once :)

Application Details:
IGN:
Why should I add you?
What are you good at?
What are you like (For example Personality)?
Country/State:
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?

Thanks for looking :)

Kingdodo34

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kingdodo34
Are you new to FTB? No, I have been playing for quite a while now.
Why should I add you? I enjoy playing with all the mods this mudpack has to offer, and I'm looking forward to playing with some new mods which I haven't played with before.
What are you good at? I am good at building technical stuff.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am nice, friendly and kind, also a bit shy.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Doing it now.

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tolini
Are you new to FTB? I've been playing since FTB was only a map
Why should I add you? I enjoy playing as a community, helping out one another
What are you good at? Automation and clean builds
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm a very chill down to earth person, i enjoy hanging out and playing with friends
Country/State: Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No, never
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No, i've been thinking about it but i've never gotten around to doing it
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes as Tolini

Veknah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jorrun
Are you new to FTB? No, i've been playing FTB for about a month now.
Why should I add you? Only got 1 friend that plays Minecraft and he's not always on ( we play hamachi mode ), so i'm looking for a server that has people online to play together with.
What are you good at? I recon i'm fairly good at building and design/decorating, aswell as (industrial) automation knowledge. I always try to make my area as nice looking as possible, yet fully functional.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Always trying to be friendly and keep connected with people, help others out, work together on projects etc. Playing together is simply a lot more fun than playing alone..:p
Country/State: Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? This is the first time i'm joining a server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No, subscriber of several FTB youtubers tho.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yep.

Numsy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Numsy
Are you new to FTB? No, played it for abouth a month.
Why should I add you? Only playing with a friend of mine or solo, would love to play on a server with more people.
What are you good at? Im good a design, automated processes and helping other people.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Im an open person who likes to help others. Im polite and i like to socialize
Country/State:Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No, first time on a server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes, i am.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miroku2235
Are you new to FTB? Haha, hardly.
Why should I add you? I play nice with others, and I'm always willing to offer help via information or raw materials if I have enough spare.
What are you good at? I'm good eat exploring every nook and cranny of the map, be it the Overworld or Twilight forest. I like to tweak around with Thaumcraft and Thermal expansion.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Bit of a wise-ass, like to crack jokes over TS3/Vent/etc, but I know not to play pranks on people in-game since that can ruin/waste hours, if not days, of work.
Country/State: South Carolina, USA.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, but I will if accepted.

assassin7998

Jul 29, 2019
Age? 13
Are you new to FTB? no i been playing for a year
Why should i add you? i am very a stuff like batbox steam boilers and stuff that.
what are you good at ? am good at power and machine
What are you like (For example Personality)? i am a nice and kind and i never lie and follow rules.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? iplan on being a you tube in the future but not right now
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? no not yet i cant find it
ING: assassin7998

i put my ING worng can you fix it thank you