Whitelist Server Avarrika [Whitelist|Plugins|TS3|15+|Dedicated|8 GB Ram|20 slots|24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aeon_James

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aeon_James
About Yourself: I'm 22 years old, have a full time job and play MC to relax. I'm also a friendly and mature person :)
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: You expect me to pick just one out all those mods? What kind of person are you!?
Why should we accept you: I don't grief, I'm happy to help people, and I don't mind sharing.
Anything you want to add: I'm currently eating some pasta. Nom nom nom..

WannabeSpartan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mtndewdude21
About Yourself: I'm 15 years old. I play MC FTB, Civ 5, and BF3 mainly. I've been playing with mods since tekkit came out. I've been playing FTB since the laucher launched.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Gregtech.
Why should we accept you: I'm very willing to team up with someone and help them out.
Anything you want to add: I enjoy working with other people. I find it boring to go it by yourself.

Rogier21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rogier_21
About Yourself: 28 years old, like to enjoy an easy game of minecraft, not expert but know alot. Like to participate on a cool server with older people.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Computercraft
Why should we accept you: helpful, like to coop from time to time, don't mind helping with turtle programming (i'm a programmer irl).
Anything you want to add: I'm no expert but like to TS or Skype call from time to time :)

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: calkhi
About Yourself: I live in the United States. I'm 19 and fun guy to hang around, although I can do some crazy things from time to time,(Nothing like griefing or stealing, or breaking and entering, just spontaneous things in the chat and the likes.) I just want to warn that if anything happens to me that is, well, hurtful or offensive to me, I will defend myself.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: IC, but TE is getting close to my favorite.
Why should we accept you: I like to help others. The last server I was on(They ran out of money, unfortunately.) I set up a public power supply. It had three full-size High-pressure steam boilers supporting a total of 4 lines of 15 steam engines. The excess steam was used for a steam turbine to generate IC power.
Anything you want to add: When I was looking through the details, I didn't see any world borders, so I would just like to point out that I will start a journey to anywhere from 20k by 20k to 40k by 40k. If you don't want me to, just tell me now and I'll settle within the 10k range. I also like to voice chat, so if there is a TS3, I would like to join it.

EDIT: Forgot to add my age.(D'oh!)

cort13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cort13
About Yourself: 37 male, live in NJ. I'm easy going, quiet and just looking to play MC in a server environment with a good crew of players. I work so I will tend to play more in the evening hours, EST.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: ExtraBiomes/Mystcraft. It's kinda hokey but I enjoy different terrain gens as it makes the game more varied and gives it a more expansive, realistic feel.
Why should we accept you: I'm a no-drama, casual player. I'm up for group builds/projects and while I"m not particularly artistic I can certainly contribute materials for those that have that ability.
Anything you want to add: I also enjoy voice chat (easier then typing) otherwise thank you for your consideration.

Brimat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Brimat
About Yourself: I'm 47 and have been playing MC since it was in beta. Have a year experience with tekkit and a couple months with ftb
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate:Forestry right now but like them all.
Why should we accept you: I'm a easy going player and like to help out and learn new things
Anything you want to add: i'm just looking for a mature place to learn more about the game I love and to be part of a helpful community

rossyboi09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rossyboi09
About yourself: i'm 21 years old, live in Northern Ireland, ive been playing minecraft for about 1 and a half years, ive been playing ftb for a few months now.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: i like alot of the mods but i quite like gregtech because it adds a lot of depth to ic2. :D
Why should we accept you: i play a lot (atleast a few hours per day), im very easy going and enjoy playing and helping others.
Anything you want to add: I'm looking for a place with a close-nit community who interact with each other. :D
thanks

soapbrah

Jul 29, 2019
Hi this is a joint application for me and my friend i will answer the questions first and he will answer them second
IGN: pap_100 and feelssobadman
About yourself: Play minecraft to relax after work and study , on for about 4 hours a day , Play minecraft after work and uni i play for around 5 hours a day
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Thuamcraft and IC Forestry and thuamcraft
Why should we accept you: Becuase we build and create Structures together , pap_100 does the construction and feelssobadman does the redstone and circuits and complicated apparatus's
Anything you want to add:The server will be better with our contribution ;)
thanks

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ElZendo
About Yourself: 19 year old, relatively normal guy who plays minecraft when I get some spare time.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Thaumcraft, or maybe modular powersuits.
Why should we accept you: I plan on spending alot of time on your server.
Anything you want to add: I'm looking forward to playing on your server.

ssirahnivlac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ssirahnivlac (sry its weird my bro made it) just call me sir
About self:I am 15 and i really like helping people out
Fav mod:Steves Carts
Why Should we accept you:I will help people out whenever they need help and i will follow any rules u set! :)