Closed Autonomous Activator Ender chest Sky factory 2.5 crash

C

CitizenFTW

Summary of the problem Autonomous Activator Ender chest Sky factory 2.5 crash

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? I wanted to put an autonomous activator next to my ender chest that inputs all items into my m.e system and as soon as i put the autonomous activator it crashed and as soon as i join the world it crashes after 5 seconds , cant move or anything , just the screen where i was standing when i first crashed is there.

Mod & Version Sky Factory 2.5.4

Link to log file http://pastebin.com/L8dvtGKA

Is it repeatable? I guess it is repetable , by putting an autonomous activator next to the modded ender chest

Known Fix

C

CitizenFTW

Update: Tried reverting to backup , didn't work , brought back the old version , still in the same place with autonomous activators in front of me , someone read the logs yet? I need help soon :S

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have a backup from before you put the autonomous activator? If not the best guess I have is to mcedit the activator out (74,59,259 if you don't remember the coords). Though there may be other options.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Here's what you can do: Use MCEdit to remove the block or remove the Ender Chest mod, restart the pack, press OK to reload the world with the missing blocks, close the pack and add back Ender Chests. Your world should load up.

C

CitizenFTW

I dont know how to use mcedit , i removed the ender chest mod, didn't work , when I did this tho , I didnt have any blocks in my inventory so i used autnomous activators and stacked them on each other , and when I added the last one that would go next to the ender chest and infront of the other autonomous activators that i used to stack it up , it crashed ,will try removing thermal expansion , updating the game to 2.5.4 to a new profile and transfering the world to the other profile and see if it works then , thanks for everything , im just too dumb for mcedit