Automation of TT Kami shards

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows what's necessary to automate getting them? I've tried a cursed earth spawner with grinder in the nether which doesn't work. I'm going to try the EU spikes next but would prefer to know if anyone had success before wasting time on another build that fails to serve it's purpose :)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows what's necessary to automate getting them? I've tried a cursed earth spawner with grinder in the nether which doesn't work. I'm going to try the EU spikes next but would prefer to know if anyone had success before wasting time on another build that fails to serve it's purpose :)
Autonomous activators with powerful tools (we used TiC cleaver)

Reactions: belgabor

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
But dont forget that you will only find them in End or Nether. You cant auto-harvest them in Overworld.

My Wither skeleton killer is an Autonomous Activator with a TiCo Clever with a lot of nether quartz on for +21 damage. I was thinking to use the same for shards.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, was aware of that =)
Gosh, this was so much easier on peaceful with the peaceful table :p

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I tend to forget that option, thanks for mentioning it =)
Still, out of curiosity, have you (or someone else) tried the Extra Utilities spikes?
IIRC they still collect rare drops (e.g. Armor and shards) so it should work. Not 100% sure though.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Just tested and spikes work, at least for the nether shards. I see no reason it wouldn't work for the ender shards as well (next build :)).