Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Unleased | 1.5.2 | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Extra mods | Multi-server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Matthew Rivas

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: SchwanzDerFuchs
  • Past experience: I've played Tekkit and got used to how everything works, I am also very familiar with FTB, I have been a Admin/Co-Owner on a server. I know quite a bit about FTB. From that server I made friends with the owner who taught me a lot of what I know.
  • Reasons why you want to join: The reason I wan't to join is because you seem to be whitelisting mature people. I hate to play with squeakers, also public servers get way out of control. You guys seem like a nice calm community, and it would seem cool to play with you guys and on the server, without all the arguments about who stole their 3 gold. I also can do some work in Photoshop, not the best but I know how to use it pretty well. So if you guys need help with some graphics.

Blue9760

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: BlueSpacemonkez
  • Past experience: Minecraft since early beta and FTB since 1.2.5 I know most things but bees and some gregtech stuff
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a good up to date server with a friendly community and no greifers

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: Tacohs.
Past experience: Played on a server for a few months but it's gone and I'm looking for another server to play on.
Reasons why you want to join: I want to play on a sever with a mature community. This server sounds awesome.

Minecraft user name: Midgardsg
Past experience:I know tekkit, most of feed the beast. pretty good builder too :)
Reasons why you want to join:I was looking for a decent community which is not overloaded with people, a community without exploiters or griefers. :) a community that is trying to do its best in keeping the quality at its best. I hope you are my type of community

Minecraft user name: SchwanzDerFuchs
Past experience: I've played Tekkit and got used to how everything works, I am also very familiar with FTB, I have been a Admin/Co-Owner on a server. I know quite a bit about FTB. From that server I made friends with the owner who taught me a lot of what I know.
Reasons why you want to join: The reason I wan't to join is because you seem to be whitelisting mature people. I hate to play with squeakers, also public servers get way out of control. You guys seem like a nice calm community, and it would seem cool to play with you guys and on the server, without all the arguments about who stole their 3 gold. I also can do some work in Photoshop, not the best but I know how to use it pretty well. So if you guys need help with some graphics.

Minecraft user name: BlueSpacemonkez
Past experience: Minecraft since early beta and FTB since 1.2.5 I know most things but bees and some gregtech stuff
Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a good up to date server with a friendly community and no greifers

Added to the whitelist! Make sure to get the configs for v0.8 152wgt or grab the stand alone here!

Martin_1983s

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Martin_1983s
  • Past experience: Been playing Minecraft since bata, and FTB since launch.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want to play with other players more.

Laurynas

Jul 29, 2019
how to protect my land from griefers? btw server seems to be lagging quite a bit though

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: Oscaro947
Past experience: I have been playing Mincraft since early Beta, and FTB since launch. I have in addition also been using mods for the last 2 years.
Reasons why you want to join: I am looking for an updated server with a mature and friendly community. I am also looking for a server with a not too large community to make a Let's Play on.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Martin_1983s
  • Past experience: Been playing Minecraft since bata, and FTB since launch.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want to play with other players more.

Whitelisted!

how to protect my land from griefers? btw server seems to be lagging quite a bit though

MyTown is installed along with logblock. Use /t help for more info on it or look here. As far as the lag I'm working on it. It just slowly get worse as the server is online. Just today I've pushed more updates to try and fix this and so far it looks good, overworld is only taking 11 ms to tick as I'm typing this.

Minecraft user name: Oscaro947
Past experience: I have been playing Mincraft since early Beta, and FTB since launch. I have in addition also been using mods for the last 2 years.
Reasons why you want to join: I am looking for an updated server with a mature and friendly community. I am also looking for a server with a not too large community to make a Let's Play on.

Whitelisted! If your confident that you would fit in and fell that your mature enough to be here then ill give you a chance. Make sure to get the newest configs for 152wgt 0.8 or grab the standalone to play on the server here.

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: OmegaStarAlpha
  • Past experience: I have played a ton of mods.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I like the newer features in 1.5+

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: ye_Craft
  • Past experience: i played tekkit and i am also running a ftb ultimate server now
  • Reasons why you want to join: i am very curious about how things will go. and also i study computer science, i am planning to learn some mod developments.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: OmegaStarAlpha
  • Past experience: I have played a ton of mods.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I like the newer features in 1.5+
  • Minecraft user name: ye_Craft
  • Past experience: i played tekkit and i am also running a ftb ultimate server now
  • Reasons why you want to join: i am very curious about how things will go. and also i study computer science, i am planning to learn some mod developments.

Added to the whitelist! Make sure to get the configs for v0.8 152wgt or grab the stand alone here! But from here on out applications are closed for a bit. I will likely open them back up a little later after everything is settled down.

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: candycool1234
  • Past experience: very experienced with gregtech, thaumcraft, ic2 and some other mods and have been playing ultimate since it came out
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'm looking for a server where i can play with a good community as well as share some builds and other things i can do. Also i want to spread the wealth of knowledge to people just starting to ultimate.

Warning this lad steals things, on our server Casual Miners he tried to steal whole chests of ingots etc with gravity gun.

Reactions: ChiTown03

darkmatter35

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Codec!
My name is Darkmatter35 and I am very interested in joining your server! I love anything and everything about your server and I have been dying to play with a small community on FTB for a long time.
I am aware that Applications are temporarily closed at the moment but when they do re-open I would like for you to consider my application!
1. Minecraft User Name: Darkmatter35
2. Age: 15 (16 in 3 days!)
3.Past experience: I have played on many FTB and vanilla servers and I am looking for a new group of people to play with. I am very skilled in FTB for I have played every since I heard about mods back in minecraft 1.0.
4. Reasons Why you want to join: I want to play FTB in a survival community background and I am tired of settling for single player. I think I will be a great member of your community and a overall good person.
Also I understand that My age might lessen my odds but honestly I am not immature at all so please dont automatically say no when you see that I am about 16.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Warning this lad steals things, on our server Casual Miners he tried to steal whole chests of ingots etc with gravity gun.

Thanks for the info, seeing as he hasn't tried to connect since he has been white listed, it seems best to remove him for now.

Hello Codec!
My name is Darkmatter35 and I am very interested in joining your server! I love anything and everything about your server and I have been dying to play with a small community on FTB for a long time.
I am aware that Applications are temporarily closed at the moment but when they do re-open I would like for you to consider my application!
1. Minecraft User Name: Darkmatter35
2. Age: 15 (16 in 3 days!)
3.Past experience: I have played on many FTB and vanilla servers and I am looking for a new group of people to play with. I am very skilled in FTB for I have played every since I heard about mods back in minecraft 1.0.
4. Reasons Why you want to join: I want to play FTB in a survival community background and I am tired of settling for single player. I think I will be a great member of your community and a overall good person.
Also I understand that My age might lessen my odds but honestly I am not immature at all so please dont automatically say no when you see that I am about 16.

Whitelisted! If your confident that you would fit in and feel that your mature enough to be here then I'll give you a chance. Make sure to get the newest configs for 152wgt 0.8 or grab the standalone to play on the server here.

Niighthawk

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Niighthawk
  • Past experience: Have played Minecraft for just over 2 years now. I have been playing FTB Mindcrack and Ultimate for just over 1 year. I enjoy IC2/Gregtech the most and Thaumcraft is a close 2nd.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I am looking for a new home since my server that I have played on for the last few months has shut down. I am looking for a small community of people that are on often and enjoy conversing albeit working on projects together or just chatting across the world. This server looks to have everything I am looking for and I am excited to start anew.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Niighthawk
  • Past experience: Have played Minecraft for just over 2 years now. I have been playing FTB Mindcrack and Ultimate for just over 1 year. I enjoy IC2/Gregtech the most and Thaumcraft is a close 2nd.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I am looking for a new home since my server that I have played on for the last few months has shut down. I am looking for a small community of people that are on often and enjoy conversing albeit working on projects together or just chatting across the world. This server looks to have everything I am looking for and I am excited to start anew.

Whitelisted! Make sure to get the newest configs for 152wgt 0.8 or grab the standalone to play on the server here.

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name:stephenseiber
  • Past experience: i have been playing FTB and tekkit for a while... I even had several running casacs at one point or another. plus i am very good with all sorts of machines. even setting up several different means of powering my bases. including nuclear. I am a very hard worker and loyal player...
  • Reasons why you want to join: I have had difficulty finding a good server. and several bad experiences. this one sounds like it might be worth wild.

coolfocks

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: sexy_foxy
  • Past experience: DW20, Ultimate, GT, IC2, CC, AE
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a great community, to contribute with my build and share the fun

lauch

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: lauchlin
  • Past experience: been playing FTB, Tekkit for about 2 years now, play ftb 1.5.2 ngt every day so far and wouldn't mind learning GT more
  • Reasons why you want to join: Pretty open player, I'm social, cooperative and enjoy learning from others. I really like being creative with the game, though gregtech is extremely challenging. Watch Bevo, Wylker, WeAllPlayCast and some others...

Reactions: Bevo

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name:stephenseiber
  • Past experience: i have been playing FTB and tekkit for a while... I even had several running casacs at one point or another. plus i am very good with all sorts of machines. even setting up several different means of powering my bases. including nuclear. I am a very hard worker and loyal player...
  • Reasons why you want to join: I have had difficulty finding a good server. and several bad experiences. this one sounds like it might be worth wild.
  • Minecraft user name: sexy_foxy
  • Past experience: DW20, Ultimate, GT, IC2, CC, AE
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a great community, to contribute with my build and share the fun
  • Minecraft user name: lauchlin
  • Past experience: been playing FTB, Tekkit for about 2 years now, play ftb 1.5.2 ngt every day so far and wouldn't mind learning GT more
  • Reasons why you want to join: Pretty open player, I'm social, cooperative and enjoy learning from others. I really like being creative with the game, though gregtech is extremely challenging. Watch Bevo, Wylker, WeAllPlayCast and some others...

Whitelisted! Make sure to get the newest configs for 152wgt 0.8 or grab the standalone to play on the server here.

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: ItsNoxy
  • Past experience: Minecraft april 2012 and I am kinda new to FTB
  • Reasons why you want to join: I am a streamer and I am looking for a good server to play FTB on that isn't messed up