Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Mindcrack | Mystcraft | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name:lazythirdeye
  • Past experience: not been playing lot
  • Reasons why you want to join: just want a server play one and make friends.

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bluechiken0funk
Past experience: I have played a lot of Tekkit, and recently played a little bit of ftb
Reasons to join: looking for a good server with a friendly community, i also like the idea of having a ts3 server to talk to people on

marinerguy79

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: marinerguy79
  • Past experience: Played multiple mods, been playing Minecraft since beta, really enjoy building things.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a mature, friendly server to join with an active community.

Spookyghost

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Spookyghost0
  • Past experience: I admin'd and played on a magic world server for serveral weeks and have played modded MC for countless hours in SSP
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'd like a mature community to play with and build with, without having to worry about losing tons of hours of work because of little kids that think griefing is teh c00lest thing to do.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Lazythirdeye, Bluechiken0funk, marinerguy79 and Spookyghost0 have been whitelisted, hope to see you in game!

Figgys

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: Figgys
Past experience: Been playing around with most of the mods in FTB for a while, but just recently (last month or so) started using the FTB modpack. So a solid amount of experience, still figuring out what all works well together between all the mods though.
Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a solid FTB server to join. Not to big but not small. Seems like a reasonable server that I would be interested in.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Ashen92
  • Past experience: I've played vanilla Minecraft since it was in Alpha. I have played Feed the Beast for the last 5 months and I love it.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'm looking for some fun people to play with on a mature server. I just want to enjoy the game with others who enjoy it as much as I do.
Additional Info: I'm a college student at Georgia Tech (Yellow Jackets!!) and I am usually on in the afternoons EST. My favorite mod is Thaumcraft because I love the little golems :D

Thanks!
Ashen92

GlenGee

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Bunay
Past Experience: Am a veteran of the minecraft arts, Been crafting shit since i was in ma mothers stomach
Reasons why you want to join: Need a safe server for me and the crew to hang at, Don't want no trouble, We keep to our side of the hood

FateEmotionn

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: FateEmotion
  • Past experience: 2 years of vanilla minecraft, 3 months of tekkit, and 2 months of FTB in Singleplayer
  • Reasons why you want to join: i'm sick and tired of Singleplayer, so i would love to join a small comunity with active nice players

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Figgys, Ashen92, Bunay and FateEmotion have been whitelisted, hope to see you in game! Sorry for the long wait there, been very busy lately.

Bonez305

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Bonez305
  • Past experience: I've dabbled in Minecraft for a very long time, Started messing around with Tekkit and never went back. Now, it seems I've come across FTB and can't let it go.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I have been bouncing around looking for a low player count server with decent people to play with. Hopefully, this could be it. Thanks in advance.

Mr1nfected

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Mr1nfected
  • Past experience: Been playing minecraft for a couple years now, friend of mine (FateEmotion) got me into tekkit, but with all the texture mods my pc couldn't handle it, then he introduced me to FTB and it was prety good.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Me and FateEmotion have been looking for a good FTB server for a while but couldn't find one, so i (we) hope we could play on this server.

Mr1nfected

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Mr1nfected
  • Past experience: Been playing minecraft for a couple years now, friend of mine (FateEmotion) got me into tekkit, but with all the texture mods my pc couldn't handle it, then he introduced me to FTB and it was prety good.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Me and FateEmotion have been looking for a good FTB server for a while but couldn't find one, so i (we) hope we could play on this server.