Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Mindcrack | Mystcraft | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are closed.

Here at Automation Inc. we are looking for mature players that want to play FTB to the fullest. Ranging from new to the pack to ex CASUC engineers, all are welcome. What I'm aiming for on this server is a smaller group of people that can get to know each other without having to put limits on what they build. I know that last part can never be true in an SMP environment but that's what I strive for.

3-31-13 We have a website now! Register here http://automationinc.enjin.com/.

3-7-13 We have moved hosts, the new TS3 and game server Ip is 209.105.248.124!

Rules for the server:
  • Use common sense, if it feels wrong then it likely is.
  • No stealing.
  • No PVP.
  • I wont put hard limits on your builds, all I ask is be sensible.
  • Able to install config files and mods.
Facts about the server:
  • Running Ultimate v1.0.1
  • This is a dedicated server hosted by shardhost.com in TX.
  • Recipes that Gregtech changes about ic2 have been disabled. Also its iridium ore generation has been disabled.
  • Mob griefing disabled.
  • Difficulty level is normal.
  • TS3 server IP: 209.105.248.124
  • Server IP: 209.105.248.124
  • Latest config files: Here
When applying to be added to the white list make sure to add:
  • Minecraft user name:
  • Reasons why you want to join:

Distillerz

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Distillerz
  • Past experience: 2 years minecraft , a few months of mindcrack ... good experience in Computercraft , TermalExpansion , IC2 , buildcraft ...etc
  • Reasons why you want to join: HaveFun , build a empire.

huntervang

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Huntervang
  • Past experience: Have played minecraft since alpha and started a year ago doing tech mods.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I like playing on small community servers and playing ftb.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Huntervang and Distillerz have both been whitelisted, hope to see you in game!

Also v8 will likely be released Monday but do not update until you see that I have updated the server via this thread!

ActionDanger

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name:ActionDanger
Past experience: Countless hours of modded minecraft
Reasons why you want to join: Looking to bounce ideas and come up with new challenges with a friendly community

Alex Abercrombie

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Supernova_pilot
  • Past experience: about 1.5 years of minecraft, couple of months of ftb - know my way around well though
  • Reasons why you want to join: looking for a nice small server to have some fun and build

Daefera

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Daefera
  • Past experience: Over a year in vanilla and all sorts of mods...
  • Reasons why you want to join: The smaller, the better. I hate PvP, and I love to put my energy in stuff I can be sure off it won't be deleted.

Raksh

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Raksh
  • Past experience: Played for almost 3 years and have started to get used to FTB these last weeks. Have played on a few servers and I am looking for a new one that seems mature and community based.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want a server that utilizes the FTB modpack and is mature, community based and doesn't put too many limits on the select few that play.

jnmoore92

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: jnmoore92
  • Past experience: I've played minecraft since early Alpha, just got into Feed the Beast and still in the process of learning various mods
  • Reasons why you want to join: Find a nice friendly community that I can enjoy playing with and learn something new everyday

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
ActionDanger, Supernova_pilot, Daefera, Raksh and jnmoore92 have been whitelisted, hope to see you in game! Make sure to install the configs or you will not be able to join.

DigitalFear

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: DigitalFear123
  • Past experience: A little bit of FTB, played alot of Tekkit.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want to learn more about FTB and i dont want any underaged kids raging ingame chat.

Stavex92

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Stavex92
  • Past experience: I played a lot of Tekkit in the past, also a little bit of FTB on a smaller server. I have experience with most of the mods (IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower, Forestry, Railcraft).
  • Reasons why you want to join: I have been looking for a Mincrack server that doesn't use the recipes from Gregtech. I would like to play with a good and mature community.
English isn't my native language so my sentences may be a bit childish.

boombang444

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name- boombang444
Age- 20
Past experience- I played some tekkit and have played on other servers. I am hoping to expand my knowledge of the mods by playing more.
Reasons i want to join- I want to have fun and be able to play on a server with no griefing and people who care about the game.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Stavex92 and boombang444 have both been added to the whitelist. Sorry DigitalFear but it wouldn't be fair to the people already on the server as it is listed as 18+ only.

yurilebbie

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Yurilebbie
  • Past experience: know a bit of FTB and played vanilla basically since beta
  • Reasons why you want to join: to find a good place to play ftb with others

spoonjr

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: Nathyboy
Past experience: Last 2 years and 6 months of Ftb and mindcrack
Reasons why you want to join: Need to find a place with mystcraft and a small community to play with

dsoud030

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Dsoud030
  • Past experience: Tons of Vanilla Experience, currently play on a server with a few friends when I get bored of the mods. Though I have tons of experience with the mods, and is always great to have something new then the regular minecraft. I have also ran a few vanilla servers, ranging from small to big. A little more into it though, I have played minecraft since the original free online version was out. I began mods in the beta stages of Tekkit and became very dedicated to my worlds and servers on there.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I honestly need a small community based FTB server to play on, it would be my second home other then the vanilla server, and basically I would dedicate a ton of time to it. Really I just want to play the damn game, easy as that.

spade901

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: spade901
  • Past experience: Played Minecraft since 1.8 Beta, Tekkit since 1.0 and FTB since November. I've played on multiple servers, never been banned
  • Reasons why you want to join: In order from least to most significant: Server location makes for good ping for me (I live in Atlanta :p), easy mode Gregtech, being able to voice chat with members, able to create Mystcraft ages (within reason), small community, wanting to get to know some cool people. And I don't mean just recognizing usernames. I want to actually meet some people I can call friends.

Michael Marko

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: mastereriks
Past Experience: I've played Tekkit since 1.3, minecraft since 1.9 beta, and a lot of Feed the Beast single player.
Reasons why you want to join: I want to join a mature server with a small community that has updated mods.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Yurilebbie, Nathyboy, Dsoud030, spade901 and mastereriks whitelisted, hope to see you in game!