Automatic login annoyance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalandriel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway you can fix the redirect that happens when the login script is running anywhere else, than on the main page of the forums?

It's really annoying having to always jump through main site -> forums -> wait for login. Before I can navigate to any other forum page. If I don't go that route I get redirected to a "this page doesn't exist".

Just happened and I forgot to get the actual redirect URL, but IIRC it appends the URL twice. When it happens again I'll screenshot and post the URL and update this thread.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to reproduce this issue, I can login fine from any page and it keeps me on the page I was on before logging in

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
If you have this issue for more than a minute or two, spam the ESC button. It will stop the log in and allow you to choose a different page to log in from

Aalandriel

Jul 29, 2019
If you have this issue for more than a minute or two, spam the ESC button. It will stop the log in and allow you to choose a different page to log in from

I know, that was I've been doing, but just so annoying when it should just automatically log me in from the page I'm on.

Haven't had the issue since turning off Facebook integration, but I'll see what happens during the day today.

Aalandriel

Jul 29, 2019
Right, it would appear Facebook login is the culprit. I've not had any issues since turning that off.

Case closed, nothing to see here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.