Automatic Diamond Farm?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
They ban EE3 but not Soulshards because for spawners you need to at least visit The End, but for minium stone 1 gold is enough for practically unlimited resources.

E: Don't take me wrong, I don't like soulshards at all~~
i`d be more concerned of a possible lag caused by SS spawners...

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
They ban EE3 but not Soulshards because for spawners you need to at least visit The End, but for minium stone 1 gold is enough for practically unlimited resources.

E: Don't take me wrong, I don't like soulshards at all~~
E2: Unless playing on 1.4.7, in which case soulshards should be banned always, no questions asked (if the server owner wants any kind of balance)

Since when do you need to go to The End to get a soulshards spawner?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Since you needed end stone to make one, though from what I hear there are other ways to get it.

There is a dungeon from Better Dungeons that has a room with end stone in it. None of the FTB packs have the recipe with End stone, as far as I know.

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
Im using that spawner and getting a lot of coal. With flint and obsidian i make all the diamonds I need (and even more). One stack of coal is one diamond.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
I have to agree with Exedra about diamonds...
But if you want to do something over complicated and fun, remember that there is a small (less than 1%) chance of getting a diamond when you crush gravel in a rock crusher. So you could have 1 rock crusher (or however many you want) crushing cobblestone to produce gravel, and than an equal amount of rock crushers crushing the gravel. Probably not very efficient but it could be fun to build.[DOUBLEPOST=1374012721][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since when do you need to go to The End to get a soulshards spawner?

Since the 1.5 version of soul shards, when you started needing endstone to get a soul shard.

InfamousAsHell

Jul 29, 2019
I have to agree with Exedra about diamonds...
But if you want to do something over complicated and fun, remember that there is a small (less than 1%) chance of getting a diamond when you crush gravel in a rock crusher. So you could have 1 rock crusher (or however many you want) crushing cobblestone to produce gravel, and than an equal amount of rock crushers crushing the gravel. Probably not very efficient but it could be fun to build.
Yeah you are going to need ALOT of gravel, close to 15 hoppers full of gravel for a diamond if you are lucky. And a sound muffler so the sound of it doesn't drive you crazy.