Automated rubber farm

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Target

Jul 29, 2019
Well, anyone knows how to make a automated rubber farm? With turtles or perhaps railcraft. I'm searching for how to make one, but I can't figure it out / find a good one on the internet.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
I think a Forestry Multifarm will still harvest rubber trees from IC2, but it doesn't have a way to tap them. But give it enough time and you'll be drowning in rubber. Logs and saplings can both be turned into rubber.

You could also hit up a swamp at night with a Soul Stealer enchant and make a slime shard.. Slime balls can be turned into rubber directly or into sticky resin.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
If you use a forestry multifarm to make a rubber plantation it will automatically tap the resin spots when available. It won't cut down the trees, but just the rubber you get from the resin should fill up your system very quickly. You could use an arboretum to get logs and saplings, but I prefer to just go for the resin. Much simpler.

Slimes are also pretty decent. I'm about halfway done with my slime soul shard and I think I've gotten something like 20 stacks of rubber from the slimeballs.

Target

Jul 29, 2019
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR, you get a steve's cart tree harvester - > plant rubber trees - > wood into rubber - > done

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR, you get a steve's cart tree harvester - > plant rubber trees - > wood into rubber - > done
Last I tried this didn't work, since the rubber trees aren't vanilla trees. Has this changed in the latest version?

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
You can also use propolis from bees to make sticky resin. No tree farm needed.