Automagically refilling essentia jars?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I have a pretty good idea of any auto essentia set up. It requires way to many autonomous activators to be really worth it though.
1 AA per essential jar, just teach an AE system (or log pipes) that 8 mana bean = 8 of a certain type of essentia, then just have a golem take the contents out of the furnace a pop them into an ME interface which is on a subnetwork.

My problems with this build: It seems like it'd take up to much room and I can't seem to figure out how to make an AE system keep an inventory supplied with 64 types of a certain thing without it getting crazy in terms of block space. I think logpipes might be better at this if anyone wants to take a whack at it. Keeping the jars full is trivial just set up precision export buses to a certain phial.

If you have any better ideas (preferably not the computer craft setup DW20 had) Please post them. Always interested.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
For infusions, I think it is a more practical use of time just to have a bunch of adaptable stations to break down various items, which will give you the essentia you need for that particular infusion.

For specific tasks, such as keeping a lamp of fertility filled, a dedicated system would be best.

I was thinking about automating all of it, but it does not seem like you will benefit much more than if you built a simplier, more adaptable, semi-manual system, specifically for your infusion altar system.

Unless you were able to store essentia on an AE network, then move that all around... Hint hint.. HINT HINT. HINT...

Pls.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
with computercraft you can detect the levels in the jars and trigger an export of a mana bean to the thingy

also transfer node with a diamond nugget pulling from an interface can keep a certain amount in an inventory (up to 8 types limited by the interface)