AutoFood

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Download. Immibis Core also required.

This adds one block, that allows you to automatically feed yourself, because eating on Agrarian Skies is annoying once you have an automated food supply.

8izCT.jpg

Recipe:
8izDC.png

GUI:
8izEs.png

Put any food in the left slot and it will feed nearby players that need feeding.
Put golden apples (the ones made from gold nuggets) in the right slot to extend the range. Every 4 apples will add another 2x2x2 to the area. The maximum possible area is 49x49x49.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Will it consume the apples, meaning will you have to put apples in once in a while to keep a good radius?

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Should name it the Force Feeder MK-I. You're getting fed. No matter you like it or not. :p

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Reactions: shockwave95

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Mod of the year. For those freaking out because Agrarian Skies disables the 'nugget' version of the apple, the bar version works as well.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
perhaps an idea to add an item you can carry with you that'll feed you when needed
you could open the item to open up an inventory where you can put in the food, and you could have it so people can choose at what drumstick the item should feed you.
the order of the food items decide the order in which they're used up.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
What makes you think this block wouldn't be tweaked out of the pack...

Then again it's not that imba and AS isn't that hard anyway (not easy by any measure though) once you learn how to sift I guess everything else starts coming together by it's self, may as well automate feeding.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest, this goes beyond lazy :p

well, you still need to get the food or craft it, but instead of carrying it with you, you can just dump it in this block
but if you get too far you'll either need to increase the radius, or create more blocks
so it's more of a helpful block to me then a lazy block

Reactions: Bagman817

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
well, you still need to get the food or craft it, but instead of carrying it with you, you can just dump it in this block
but if you get too far you'll either need to increase the radius, or create more blocks
This. Also, to cover a base of any size, you'll need multiple blocks, with a stack of golden apples in each, so it's not exactly free.

Reactions: Fuzzbling

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019

sir, if necessity is the mother of invention, then laziness is the father. ;)