AutoFood

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I've been wanting something that automagically shoves food down my blockhead throat for ages (in fact, ever since my MPS suit ate the food it was supposed to feed me with)! Thanks a lot.

AddictifyChris

Jul 29, 2019
I like this mod :D
It'd be cool if you could add a config to change food reduction/other restrictions. Seems kinda cheap for AS, but that's alright! I've lost all my items so many times because I've gone afk xD Ya can't expect me to get 41m cobble and not afk...
Thanks for the mod!

Yomammabe1

Jul 29, 2019
THIS!!!
Not all of us play on servers.

I just work on other things while I wait for resource build up. Usually Alloy creation or Enchanting. Sometimes book righting or just checking up on the many processes running all around my little isle in the sky. Oh, and always checking on the 4 Ender Plants. Gotta get those free pearls.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
I just work on other things while I wait for resource build up. Usually Alloy creation or Enchanting. Sometimes book righting or just checking up on the many processes running all around my little isle in the sky. Oh, and always checking on the 4 Ender Plants. Gotta get those free pearls.
I'm guessing you haven't completed the cobble quest :p While you can certainly do other things while you wait, 100 Igneous Extruders will take nearly 5.5 RL days to generate that amount of cobble.

Yomammabe1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing you haven't completed the cobble quest :p While you can certainly do other things while you wait, 100 Igneous Extruders will take nearly 5.5 RL days to generate that amount of cobble.
Then why stop at 100? Fill a chunk with naught but pipes and Extruders. Make 1000 extruders, that'll keep you busy. :D

When you get bored waiting on quest book challenges, make your own. I plan to power everything with just Lava based power generation. Once I'm ready, I'mma have a huge Power Factory, just making lava for power. Probably have it all feed into resonant Cells and whatever the highest tier power pipes are... Redstone I think...

AddictifyChris

Jul 29, 2019
Then why stop at 100? Fill a chunk with naught but pipes and Extruders. Make 1000 extruders, that'll keep you busy. :D

When you get bored waiting on quest book challenges, make your own. I plan to power everything with just Lava based power generation. Once I'm ready, I'mma have a huge Power Factory, just making lava for power. Probably have it all feed into resonant Cells and whatever the highest tier power pipes are... Redstone I think...
I definitely get side-tracked a lot of the times, but when I have stuff to do, I like to turn on the game just to "be efficient." Like, when I take my dog for a walk or do some homework, I can easily forget the game for ~1 hour ;-;

Yomammabe1

Jul 29, 2019
I definitely get side-tracked a lot of the times, but when I have stuff to do, I like to turn on the game just to "be efficient." Like, when I take my dog for a walk or do some homework, I can easily forget the game for ~1 hour ;-;

I hope to god you're using this mod whilst you AFK for hours at a time...

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Honestly, this works better with lousy food than with good food if it force-feeds you the moment you have hunger. So toast should be about the 'best' food you use with it or you start just wasting resources.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, this works better with lousy food than with good food if it force-feeds you the moment you have hunger. So toast should be about the 'best' food you use with it or you start just wasting resources.
That takes power. All about the melon juice.

whd23

Jul 29, 2019

May I introduce you to the MFR Planter/Harvester combo for all your Ender Lily needs?

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
That takes power. All about the melon juice.
You can over eat with the juices. So does this block stop when your hungers full or does it just keep pouring juice down your throat. If It checks hunger then all good. If it just tried to feed you till it can't you will be losing a lot of melons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
You can over eat with the juices. So does this block stop when your hungers full or does it just keep pouring juice down your throat. If It checks hunger then all good. If it just tried to feed you till it can't you will be losing a lot of melons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It just fills your hunger bar, no over eating.