Autocraft/direwolf20modpackv(latest)/whitelist/dedicatedserver

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
I was tempted to make an application...

Then I saw the 6th grade grammar, spelling, and lack of initiative to make a recruitment post...

No server stats- No hosting? Says dedicated server, but isn't?

Confused?

MCModMadness

Jul 29, 2019
noromical you have been accepted.
everyone else who i haven't you don't put enough effort into your app just the minimal[DOUBLEPOST=1356735234][/DOUBLEPOST]people who are in:
emerald
grant
spearriver
p46ey
giraffozilla
evilexel :)
lupton4
portgasdace
mathone
noromical
Because of spaces running out if you aren't on in the next 2 days without a reason you will be taken off. sorry

if you haven't been accepted you can still get in just redo your app and try to add some more

Hey whens the server open or is it 14/7[DOUBLEPOST=1356801918][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry 24/7

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
it will open if u msg me on skype
its up at the mo[DOUBLEPOST=1356803346][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:emeralds508
Why you want to be in my server: I loved tekkit and I really had fun but I need more and need friends to help I am very coporitive with other people and I just like to help too.
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": Using you brain. I.E not creating lag, no spamming, follow the rules you know that sort of stuff
Skype name: alexander.williams11
p.s: Is it OK if I do a modpack series with you(the owner) and some other people PLEASE oh and hope to see you on the server soon PEACE.[DOUBLEPOST=1356727614][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and whats the servers Uptime....
ok ermeralds508 u are trying to join the server without the configs. you need the configs. call me on skype my skype name is sean.hibbitt.

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded the config files but for some reason Ive only seen the server online once since I was whitelisted and was about to head off to bed so didnt join.

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
Im on the latest version of the DW20 mod pack (vers 3). Where do I find the latest IP for the server then as I just tried the one on the first page and that one is unreachable now too.

freson01

Jul 29, 2019
Im on the latest version of the DW20 mod pack (vers 3). Where do I find the latest IP for the server then as I just tried the one on the first page and that one is unreachable now too.
you might need to contact the owner cause he doesnt really change this thread every time i will ask him or i can support the thread but the IP changes every day so its kind of a pain

freson01

Jul 29, 2019
This server could be good except for ZeBlazeSpartan, who insists on acting like a child.
yeah sometimes people on the server act childish like stealng and maybe a bit griefing but just take a screenshot and show it to the owner it should take care of that

Fanaart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fanaart
Why you want to be in my server: I want to join a whitelist server with mature players and no griefers hackers,
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": Normal sense be normal be mature
Skype name: (not required) fanaart

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grimreaper1997
Why do you want to be in my server: I want to have a mature respectful community where i can enjoy this mod pack with other people
What do you think i meant by "Common-Sense": Don't do anything that you wouldn't like to happen to you (Stealing, Greifing, Abusing other Players) and avoid making the experience for other player worse by creating lag or by discriminating other players
Skype Name: WoWxUnholy

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
you might need to contact the owner cause he doesnt really change this thread every time i will ask him or i can support the thread but the IP changes every day so its kind of a pain
Ive sent him an IM via Skype... no reply yet tho.

minepower2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:minepower2
Why you want to be in my server:For fun and to play with other people in the direwolf20 modpack
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": to use your judgment aka don't be a jerk and be mature
Skype name: (not required)ill add you tommorow

the potato

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dinousa
Why you want to be in my server: i really like ftb and i would like to play on a server
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": no griefing and lag inducing things

Megenon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Megenon
Why you want to be in my server: I'm looking for a nice Server with friendly peoples that having fun to build something big
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": Dont be aggresive or stupid to other peoples and be polite!
Skype name: Megenon