Autocraft/direwolf20modpackv(latest)/whitelist/dedicatedserver

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
Autocraft
Server Ip:
(subject to change)
Rules:
No griefing this is a whitelisted server
Do not create lag
You need to ask permission to use a forcefield. Use of a force field without asking will result in your whitelist membership taken away and your stuff is shared in the comunity
Common-sense
No cursing this is a server for all ages
You are alowed to challenge admins and mods, they can't ban you for saying "I didn't do it"
whitelist app:
IGN:
Why you want to be in my server:
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense":
Skype name: (not required)
Other:
The Server Spawn and anything else like a public facility's room.... has to be created by the community. You may need to enable ic2 copper and tin as well as to make sure that rp2 copper tin and silver is on. If the server isn't on then please msg me on skype: sean.hibbitt

grant0417

Jul 29, 2019
ING: grant0417 Why you want to be in my server: I want to build with redpower and buildcraft with others in a nice server What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": Dont be an idiot and grief and steal Skype name: none

P0rTgAsDAce

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: P0rTgAsDACE+Giraffozilla
Why you want to be in my server:me and my friend are looking for a good ftb server to settle in to and we want to check this one out
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense":we should know this and do it even if it is not said
Skype name: (not required): we aould like to not give our skype

evilexel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: evilexel
Why you want to be in my server: to build a underwater base and let the community laugh as I will repeatable y drown :(
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": If you dont understand Common-sense then dont ask to join.
Skype name: (not required) : Dont have Skype

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
im about to whitelist you 3[DOUBLEPOST=1356708066][/DOUBLEPOST]please dont spam your app[DOUBLEPOST=1356708194][/DOUBLEPOST]you should be whitelisted if not msg me on skype: sean.hibbitt

evilexel

Jul 29, 2019
i just tried to connect and my MC client crashed with the reason :ticking Screen ? never had that before

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
make sure you turned rp ores and ic2 ores on
i cant upload the file as it doesnt like winrar and i dont no how to make a .zip normaly

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
I got the file but its a win zip file so u need winrar its free so u will be ok[DOUBLEPOST=1356709443][/DOUBLEPOST]to enable ores go into the ic2 config
then find where it stuff about copper and tin and uranium and change that from false to true.
for rp come into the folder and then the config file and find the ores and set from false to true.
or just download the config
and remeber the config file for rp is the one which is smallest[DOUBLEPOST=1356709476][/DOUBLEPOST]does anyone still have problems connecting?

Attachments

• config.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 77

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lupton4
Why you want to be in my server: want to play on a small, good, modded server that has a friendly community and an awesome world
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": don't be stupid, dont call people names aka "common sense"
Skype name: Hunter Lupton

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lupton4
Why you want to be in my server: want to play on a small, good, modded server that has a friendly community and an awesome world
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": don't be stupid, dont call people names aka "common sense"
Skype name: Hunter Lupton
sure thats your skype name? your accepted anyway and if your anoyed by someone talk in mc or skype chat and i might see it my skype is sean.hibbitt

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speariver
Why you want to be in my server: i want a good and friendly server to play dw20 pack
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": not creating lagg, not stealing, not killing for fun
Skype name: (not required) rene.honsbeekiejj

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: P46EY
Why you want to be in my server: Just looking for a good friendly server that has all the mods I like to use as Im bored to death with vanilla and the first FTB server I joined didnt last too long without disapearing.
What do you think I men't by "Common-sense": Dont grief,steal,intentionally cause lag/trouble etc... In other words, dont act like an ass.
Skype name: I dont use Skype.