Autarchic Bling machine

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Lemmypemmy, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Lemmypemmy

Lemmypemmy New Member

I have made an Coal To Diamond machine (or how sethbling calls his, a bling machine), that is completely automatic, you only have to feed it coal and Eu. I know you could probaly make it smaller, but then I would need a ton of screenshots. I hope you all enjoy it! Please give me feedback!

Pictures:
    http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/Lemmypemmy/slideshow/Minecraft

Sorry for link, i have a new pc with ubuntu and don't realy know how to do it normal ;/

Please ignore the vannila item elevator on the end :D

I placed it in this forum-section because I did not know where to put it else :p

2. NosePicker5555

NosePicker5555 New Member

Looks cool :D

Lemmypemmy likes this.
  3. Lemmypemmy

Lemmypemmy New Member

Thanks!

4. NosePicker5555

Mind if i ask, why so many solars :p

5. Lemmypemmy

Lemmypemmy New Member

Because i wanted the mfsus to be full without waiting :D Its not needed, you could even use a batbox if you change the advanced machines (rotary macerator, singularity compressor) with normal, and you put the circuits out of the engines, you just would need to wait longer witch I don't.

6. NosePicker5555

7. Adonis0

Adonis0 New Member

Question:
    Where are you producing the flint for it from?

It seems like you've got an igneous extruder producing stone, so i"m guessing it has something to do with that, but not sure how..

8. 343N

343N New Member

Cobble = chance of gravel in pulveriser? Or am I wrong

9. Adonis0

Adonis0 New Member

Nah you're right, I ended up figuring it out though, thanks for the reply anyway

Igneous extruder -> cobble -> Pulveriser -> 10% gravel chance -> pulveriser -> flint
    Igneous extruder -> cobble -> magma crucible -> lava -> igneous extruder -> obsidian