Auctionwolf - GAME THREAD

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
The night was tonight. The air filled with an excited buzz as the guests flocked towards the auctionhouse that was to be the venue of the party. All in all, 13 guests had been invited, and were enjoying the welcoming buffet. Indeed, so vibrant was the atmosphere that none noticed the waiting staff quietly slip out of the main doors, locking them on their way out.

Soon, the clock struck 9. The guests assembled within the main hall to be met with a shock - one of their number lay there dead, bleeding onto the floor. The one who had introduced himself merely as 'J' had been murdered! Amidst the shock and horror, the speakers crackled into life.

"Good evening, guests! Allow me to welcome you to the party! As you may have realised by now, this is truly a once-in-a-lifetime event. Hidden amongst you, even as you stand here, are a team of professional killers. Each night, they will strike at one of you. Each day, you have the right to decide who amongst you shall be executed. All you have to do is find the culprits...before you become the victims.

In order to help you, the auctionhouse will be running as usual. You have each been given gold coins on your way in - you may use these to bid for useful items. If you do well, you will be rewarded with more. If not...well, that'll be your problem.

So, with this announcement, I hereby declare the game open! I'm sure you're dying to find the killers..."

Rules
  1. No ghosting. Ghosting will be punished with a post-mortem smite, preventing you from winning no matter what.
  2. You must vote every day. Failure to do so once will result in a warning, twice will cause you to be smited and removed from the game.
  3. A smited player cannot be spoken to using a seance.
  4. Votes must be bolded and in the format 'Vote ______'. Any nicknames used must be clear and unambiguous - if I don't know who your vote is for I will regard it as invalid.
  5. I must be present in all private conversations.
  6. Private conversations may be quoted, but not in such a way that validates them (using the quote feature of the forum produces a link back to the conversation itself. This is the issue, and should not be used.)
  7. Bids must be placed in the main thread.
  8. You may bid any amount of coins at the auction, but any bids in excess of your current balance will be ruled as invalid.
  9. Bids will be resolved in lot order.
  10. Use of items must be stated in role conversations, bolded, and targets (where applicable) must be clearly stated.

Players
  1. Vikestep
  2. bigdbigd03
  3. fowltief
  4. SE37
  5. Lethosos
  6. Nojr
  7. erindalc
  8. profrags
  9. Robijn
  10. RealKC
  11. LivingAngryCheese
  12. Shazam

End of day: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=End+of+day&iso=20160830T21&p1=136
Gamesheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UTH54fLh34jbvUM59JG1kzTA5EoOY-Ch4t22dmicuE4/edit

DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL I DECLARE START OF D1.

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
D1 Start!

Today's Auction:

Lot 1: CCTV Controller
Lot 2: Love potion
Lot 3: Data file - erindalc

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Antismite Lethosos

5 coin bid on Lot 3!

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Current Vote tally:
bigdbigd03 (3):
VikeStep, 016Nojr, erindalc
Vikestep (2): fowltief, RealKC
Someone Else 37 (1): Shazam08
erindalc (1): profrags
Lethosos (1): Lethosos
Robijnvogel (1): Robijnvogel

NOT YET VOTED:
@Bigdbigd03
@LivingAngryCheese

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
vote rob for obvious reasons.

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).