Assistance needed : Galactic Science Road Block :(

Demaeus

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon. It seems I have hit a road block with this pack if someone could offer some assistance? I am trying to make the book for Minechem Chemist's Journal, in this pack and I cannot seem to get to the point to be able to make leather for the book to discover recipes so thay I may use the synthesizer to make gold. I need gold to move forward with any of the quests. I have completed all the quests I can up to this point. No quest has offered leather as a reward or a book either. Am I missing something? I also cannot use blood magic to do this as it required a special metal to make the altar. Help what am I missing? D:

TLDR : I need gold and or leather to move forward. How do I get this without one or the other?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Technically you don't need one to give the Synthesizer a recipe. All it's good for is storing a bunch of recipes that you can query NEI for already.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
1. You dont need the book. Au contraire i even find it a spamfest when you gather alot of recipes.
2. Just follow the quests and you will get your resources. Theres a TON of hints for T1 in the 90+ Pages thread for GS ;)