Whitelist Server Assembly Required |Direwolf20 v1.0.18 |Mindcrack Style | Whitelist | 24/7 | PVE | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
2z70t29.jpg

First off I want to start by saying I apologize to all those that applied and did not receive a response from me telling them whether they had been accepted or not. The reason for my hiatus is due to us taking our server in a whole new direction. We have assembled a custom modpack geared towards a more difficult Feed the Beast experience. Our server structure has not changed and everything will remain the same except for the mods. If you are still interested in joining Click here. This will direct you to our new forum thread. Be sure to read what the new pack is all about and check out our new modlist. Thank you for your understanding.

MindCrack Server Structure
Direwolf20 Modpack (v1.0.12)
Morph and Mystcraft Disabled
Seeking Active Players

Young Map

Backstory:
The primary goal for this server is to create a community of players who have find the same level of enjoyment in minecraft as we do. Doesn't matter your experience level, we all have something to learn. Our server is structured around the Mindcrack server, All rules from Mindcrack apply here.
Rules:
1. Be Respectful to others. Act in a respectable manner.

2. Use your common sense. Don’t do anything you feel might harm the well being of other players and or the server as a whole.

3. No griefing/stealing. Goes along with common sense. Don’t take others items without permission from said player.

4. No Hack tools/cheating. Spoils the fun for the rest of us and could result in removal of your name from whitelist.

5. Dont unnecessarily destroy the environment. Try to keep things looking as best you can, things such as floating trees, random pillars and such dampen the look of the server. This includes builds, make them look as nice as your abilities can create.

6. Do your best to keep the server running to the best of its ability. Don't overload the server! Be smart about your actions and don't overdo it.

Application Process
To get put onto the whitelist you must complete a application. This application is the only way for us to see who you are before we make a decision. Be descriptive, explain who you are, what you are about and why you would like to join the server. Additionally, if you have any other relavant information you think we should know feel free to add that at the bottom of the application.

Application Form:
Name:
IGN:
Do you have a skype/teamspeak?
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:
Specialty in Minecraft:
What makes you unique:
Why should we choose you:
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?
Interests outside of Minecraft:
Anything else you would like to add:

**Please allow 48 hours for a response**

Last edited:

Phantom_Lunacy

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mayfield
IGN: Phantom_Lunacy
Do you have a skype? Yes, LunacyPhantom
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 1-3h/d
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: @ years of experience with modded Minecraft
Specialty in Minecraft: Tech Mods are what I excel at.
What makes you unique: I plan for end game from the beginning and usually settle in one location for the entirety of my stay
Why should we choose you: I'm
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? No
Interests outside of Minecraft: Snowboarding, Photography, Writing, and Women...
Anything else you would like to add: I look forward to hearing from you.

IntoxicatedMC

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name:
Oliver
IGN: IntoxicatedMC
Age: 16 (I didn't see 18+ anywhere so I assume 16 should be old enough for a 'mature' server)
Do you have a skype? Yes, Intoxicated_MC
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Depends, but generally 1-3 hours
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Been playing Minecraft before the nether was implimented (early Alpha), and FTB when the Mindcrackers started. I've mainly played the Mindcrack pack but I've watched Direwolf a bit too and the packs seem pretty similar so I should be fine with the Direwolf pack
Specialty in Minecraft: Building, but I'm better at building smaller more detailed things like a temple to house my Thaumcraft equipment than a huge skyscraper
What makes you unique: I love helping others and would love to help moderate the server as the server grows, it seems like it has a lot of potential and I would love to advertise it to help find the best members.
I'm socialble and would love to help newer members get to know Minecraft or just help players in general with their projects
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? For sure, Etho, Vintage, and Bdubs have to be my favorites
Interests outside of Minecraft: Computer programming, video games, snowboarding, bowling, and hanging out with friends
Anything else you would like to add: I'm looking forward to your response and thanks for taking the time to read my application

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name:
Oliver
IGN: IntoxicatedMC
Age: 16 (I didn't see 18+ anywhere so I assume 16 should be old enough for a 'mature' server)
Do you have a skype? Yes, Intoxicated_MC
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Depends, but generally 1-3 hours
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Been playing Minecraft before the nether was implimented (early Alpha), and FTB when the Mindcrackers started. I've mainly played the Mindcrack pack but I've watched Direwolf a bit too and the packs seem pretty similar so I should be fine with the Direwolf pack
Specialty in Minecraft: Building, but I'm better at building smaller more detailed things like a temple to house my Thaumcraft equipment than a huge skyscraper
What makes you unique: I love helping others and would love to help moderate the server as the server grows, it seems like it has a lot of potential and I would love to advertise it to help find the best members.
I'm socialble and would love to help newer members get to know Minecraft or just help players in general with their projects
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? For sure, Etho, Vintage, and Bdubs have to be my favorites
Interests outside of Minecraft: Computer programming, video games, snowboarding, bowling, and hanging out with friends
Anything else you would like to add: I'm looking forward to your response and thanks for taking the time to read my application

You have been accepted, Check your messages for the IP address.

Name: Mayfield
IGN: Phantom_Lunacy
Do you have a skype? Yes, LunacyPhantom
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 1-3h/d
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: @ years of experience with modded Minecraft
Specialty in Minecraft: Tech Mods are what I excel at.
What makes you unique: I plan for end game from the beginning and usually settle in one location for the entirety of my stay
Why should we choose you: I'm
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? No
Interests outside of Minecraft: Snowboarding, Photography, Writing, and Women...
Anything else you would like to add: I look forward to hearing from you.

Im sorry to inform you that you have been declined at this time.

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019

Name: Ky
IGN: cata3rd
Do you have a skype? Yes (thethirdestofcats)
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Varies from day to day, try to get on for at least 2hr every day.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Been playing minecraft and mods since 1.3.2. Been on tons of servers. Always get sad when the community dies
Specialty in Minecraft: The technical aspect of the game. In modded I come up with the most complicated and entertaing contraptions. In vanilla i know my way around redstone.
What makes you unique: Very friendly and active with other players. like to interact and help out when people don't know things or are having problems.
Why should we choose you: I stay active in chat and tend to be one of the last people around as a server community dies :(
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes i watch most of the videos daily and understand the community you are looking for.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Skiing, World of tanks, also dabble in some theater
Anything else you would like to add: I NEVER BUILD SMALL...EVER

Purplepanda909

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name:Mitchell
IGNPurplepanda909
Do you have a skype?Yes,Purplepanda909.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Minecraft-3-6,FTB 1-3 ( Realy depends if its a weekend or not)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB I've played on many different servers and ive played since April 5,2011.
Specialty in Minecraft: I've been playing MC for a while and I've learned alot,im Great at pvp,i like to dabble in redstone,My builds are interesting and detailed,plus im always ready to help pleople.
What makes you unique:Like I said im 12 but im VERY mature for my age,plus im very nice and im never going to be rude to anyone!
Why should we choose you: Im nice i stay active and i love Minecraft so expect me on alot.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?Yes,At the time im making this im watching Bdub's "Offense and Defense" Mindcrack
Episode
Interests outside of Minecraft:Terarria,Starbound,i like watching Mincrack play other things,and i love to read.
Anything else you would like to add:I Look forward to being like the mindcrack server and i look forward to meeting you in game.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name:Mitchell
IGNPurplepanda909
Do you have a skype?Yes,Purplepanda909.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Minecraft-3-6,FTB 1-3 ( Realy depends if its a weekend or not)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB I've played on many different servers and ive played since April 5,2011.
Specialty in Minecraft: I've been playing MC for a while and I've learned alot,im Great at pvp,i like to dabble in redstone,My builds are interesting and detailed,plus im always ready to help pleople.
What makes you unique:Like I said im 12 but im VERY mature for my age,plus im very nice and im never going to be rude to anyone!
Why should we choose you: Im nice i stay active and i love Minecraft so expect me on alot.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?Yes,At the time im making this im watching Bdub's "Offense and Defense" Mindcrack
Episode
Interests outside of Minecraft:Terarria,Starbound,i like watching Mincrack play other things,and i love to read.
Anything else you would like to add:I Look forward to being like the mindcrack server and i look forward to meeting you in game.
Denied, We feel you are too young.

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris
IGN: xxrazorbeast
Do you have a skype? Yes, [email protected]
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 2-3
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: 3yrs/1yr
Specialty in Minecraft: Building homes
What makes you unique: Not too sure, I feel like I'm more about evolving into the game, instead of just rushing to the end.
Why should we choose you: No answer, just like to join a server.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, love vbeef
Interests outside of Minecraft: My kids, rpg, MTG
Not Really

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Oscar
IGN: Oscaro947
Do you have a skype? yes; oscar.0497
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: It really depends on how much homework I have to do. Usually weekdays 0-4 and weekends 2-6
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Had Minecraft since early Beta. Have been using mods for several years now. Been using FTB since release.
Specialty in Minecraft: Engineer / contraption builder
What makes you unique: I love to make automations, however I try to do so as recourse efficient as possible. Often 'infinity' machines that are available for all to use. Loves to be able to speak to the community I play with and help it grow and evolve into a place where everyone can feel welcome.
Why should we choose you: I can help anyone who need is with most mods (not so much with magic, but eh) and will do my best to hepl the community grow. Would love to make this server a living server, not just one which dies in 2 months.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, though I am not the one who watches it the most, I still find it fun and interesting.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Coding(programming), JUDO, skiiing, PC gaming
Anything else you would like to add: Looking forward to hearing from you. Hope to see you in game.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Oscar
IGN: Oscaro947
Do you have a skype? yes; oscar.0497
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: It really depends on how much homework I have to do. Usually weekdays 0-4 and weekends 2-6
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Had Minecraft since early Beta. Have been using mods for several years now. Been using FTB since release.
Specialty in Minecraft: Engineer / contraption builder
What makes you unique: I love to make automations, however I try to do so as recourse efficient as possible. Often 'infinity' machines that are available for all to use. Loves to be able to speak to the community I play with and help it grow and evolve into a place where everyone can feel welcome.
Why should we choose you: I can help anyone who need is with most mods (not so much with magic, but eh) and will do my best to hepl the community grow. Would love to make this server a living server, not just one which dies in 2 months.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, though I am not the one who watches it the most, I still find it fun and interesting.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Coding(programming), JUDO, skiiing, PC gaming
Anything else you would like to add: Looking forward to hearing from you. Hope to see you in game.

You have been accepted! Check your messages for the IP address.

Purplepanda909

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks anyway for reading my post sir,i never saw a age limit so i gave it a try,i did think that me being 12 may not be great but i adore the mindcrack server so like i said,i Gave it a try. Anywho thank you for your time and if you change you mind i would love to be apart of this epic ride,Bye have a nice day :)

KKeys

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name:
Keys
IGN: KptnKeys
Do you have a skype? KaptnKeys
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: I'm usually on daily, from 1-2 hours a day. Some days I play for much longer, usually through the night.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Long time SSP player, been around since alpha days. Only recently got into server play, adds that extra something FTB needed for me.
Specialty in Minecraft: AM2, ThermalExpansion, MFR, BloodMagic are my most comfortable mods.
What makes you unique: I'm not too into building with others, but I'm a generous player. Often after I establish a good supply of w/e resource it's like candy I give out at my doorstep.
Why should we choose you: Good guy? Mature? I like to think I'm fun to play with.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? I've seen the term a lot on the LetsPlays I've watched over the last year+, not sure what's so different about it. My ears are open to learning.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Outside of Minecraft? Other video games mostly, I'm an admin for a CS:S clan so a lot of my free time is spent there in our GunGame servers.
Anything else you would like to add: I'm not big on going by my real name on the internet, though I'm pretty sure my Facebook is linked in this if you're truly curious. Hope you can understand.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris
IGN: xxrazorbeast
Do you have a skype? Yes, [email protected]
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 2-3
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: 3yrs/1yr
Specialty in Minecraft: Building homes
What makes you unique: Not too sure, I feel like I'm more about evolving into the game, instead of just rushing to the end.
Why should we choose you: No answer, just like to join a server.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, love vbeef
Interests outside of Minecraft: My kids, rpg, MTG
Not Really

You have been accepted check your messages for the IP address!

Cyphai

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name: Eric
IGN: Cyphai
Do you have a skype? YES
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:1 or 2
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: not very experienced, but it is enough to get started
Specialty in Minecraft: Tinker construct and Thermal expansion
What makes you unique: I like to help people when they need help ^^
Why should we choose you: i can promise not mess with others place
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? no
Interests outside of Minecraft: play league of legend
..... it is a "no" so far

Spectacular101

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Will
IGN:
SpecBot
Do you have a skype?
Yes (message me if you want it)
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:
I have my own modded server :D, and I have played for 4 years
Specialty in Minecraft:
Building
What makes you unique:
I pretty know everything about the mods, have had experiences will all of them.
I have my own server and know how stressful it is, and I know what I need to be to make the server good :D
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?
Indeed!
Interests outside of Minecraft:
Math (I know its weird), and Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
Like I said before, I know what to be to make the server the best it can be :D

*How often does the map reset?*

Thanks! Hopefully you consider me :D

LieutenantSnow

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name: Isaak! :)
IGN: LieutenantSnow
Do you have a skype?: Yes. LieutenantSnow
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: about 7...
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've played DW20 when it wasn't an official pack and you had to manually download everything.
Specialty in Minecraft: Survival/Building/Fighting/Making Cool "Contraptions"
What makes you unique: I am me. that should be enough :3 I'm a fun person, I'm helpful, I generally have decent grammatical skills.
Why should we choose you: Because I am a fun person and would strive to become a nice member of your community :)
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: kinda!
Interests outside of Minecraft: Music, I'm a drummer, I like to draw a LOT
Anything else you would like to add: I can't wait for you to respond to my application! :)

IceEye

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name: Joshua
IGN: lceEye (spelled LceEye)
Do you have a skype?: Yes, but i normally use teamspeak now days. ill send contact info if requested.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: normally 4-5 hours a day depends how busy i am.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: 1.2 beta for minecraft and I've played FTB early last year.
Specialty in Minecraft: Minecraft in general, Id have to say Vanilla automation.
What makes you unique: I blacksmith irl, I have sense i was 16.
I feel like i could find a nice place in this server and your community. I also have enough understanding of the mods to know what will and won't lag the server. So that's a plus.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: not very, but i have heard of it.
Interests outside of Minecraft: programming, blacksmithing, and other games like starmade, TF2, guns of icarus. some others.
Anything else you would like to add: I've never actually been able to play on a server able to run FTB effectively. its always been crappy private servers ran by friends. this would be an interesting experience.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name:
Isaak! :)
IGN: LieutenantSnow
Do you have a skype?: Yes. LieutenantSnow
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: about 7...
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've played DW20 when it wasn't an official pack and you had to manually download everything.
Specialty in Minecraft: Survival/Building/Fighting/Making Cool "Contraptions"
What makes you unique: I am me. that should be enough :3 I'm a fun person, I'm helpful, I generally have decent grammatical skills.
Why should we choose you: Because I am a fun person and would strive to become a nice member of your community :)
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: kinda!
Interests outside of Minecraft: Music, I'm a drummer, I like to draw a LOT
Anything else you would like to add: I can't wait for you to respond to my application! :)
Application Form:
Name: Joshua
IGN: lceEye (spelled LceEye)
Do you have a skype?: Yes, but i normally use teamspeak now days. ill send contact info if requested.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: normally 4-5 hours a day depends how busy i am.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: 1.2 beta for minecraft and I've played FTB early last year.
Specialty in Minecraft: Minecraft in general, Id have to say Vanilla automation.
What makes you unique: I blacksmith irl, I have sense i was 16.
I feel like i could find a nice place in this server and your community. I also have enough understanding of the mods to know what will and won't lag the server. So that's a plus.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: not very, but i have heard of it.
Interests outside of Minecraft: programming, blacksmithing, and other games like starmade, TF2, guns of icarus. some others.
Anything else you would like to add: I've never actually been able to play on a server able to run FTB effectively. its always been crappy private servers ran by friends. this would be an interesting experience.

You have been accepted! Check your messages for the IP Address.

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Joseph Gabriel
IGN: goldern
Do you have a skype/teamspeak? yes. (skype goldern.exe)
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: at least 3 hours/day
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: played since 1.3 beta, played FTB since it appeared around, before that also played tekkit and modded minecraft with modloader.
Specialty in Minecraft: i have huge knowledge of the mods in the pack, also i'm brazilian but i do know how to speak english, sometimes i can be a little noob, but my goal is having fun all times :p
What makes you unique: i'm trying to teach my friend how to play FTB, as he's a youtuber.
Why should we choose you: i do play alot, so if i get accepted i'll hang with the community and have fun.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? played alot with it, so yes i think
Interests outside of Minecraft: Watch anime all day long
Anything else you would like to add: I hate servers where they ban the cool stuff, i want to join for the sake of fun, open servers always ban what they think that is overpowered, that makes gameplay somewhat boring and that's not what i want, as fun is the main goal of the game.

Name: Snake
IGN: GuToLoKo
Do you have a skype?: Yes, i do have skype.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: from two hours to six, it change every day.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: none at all, i'll play with goldern to learn how to do stuff.
Specialty in Minecraft: Minecraft PVP.
What makes you unique: I'm youtuber and i wanna record some gameplay in the server.
As stated before, my goal here is to learn how to play FTB
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: no.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Battlefield 4, Titanfall.
Anything else you would like to add: I don't know how to speak english, so goldern made this app for me too.
(i'll use skype to talk and prevent bothering other people.)