Whitelist Server Assembly Required |Direwolf20 v1.0.18 |Mindcrack Style | Whitelist | 24/7 | PVE | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Marcel
IGN:
Firefly4
Do you have a skype/teamspeak?:
yes i have booth
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:
im playing like 2 - 4 hrs a day
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:
playing MC since alpha and modded since Buildcraft started
Specialty in Minecraft:
i like to create automatic systems
What makes you unique:
im crazy ... i try most time things ppl dont try before ... and most time it works xD
Why should we choose you:
because i can help the community in most technical mod questions
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?
sure played like 4 months with it
Interests outside of Minecraft:
... uf much ... Battlefield, Arma, GTA ... and many others ... waiting atm on Watch dogs ...
Anything else you would like to add:
i hope ur server is hosted near europe ... dont find any ip ... because ping over 100 is not that good to play with ...

tieran02

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name: Tieran
IGN: tieran02
Do you have a skype/teamspeak? Yes i have Skype and TeamSpeak 3
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Well i'm going to be honest here i haven't played MC for a month or two now but that making me want to play it even more.
In general i play games on estimate 6 hours a day maybe more so if i was going to join yes i would start playing a lot more.

Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have alot of experience in minecraft because i have had it since Beta 1.5 so i have had alot of playtime in vanilla. I have also had alot of experience with mod, i played technic pack first back in version 1.2.5 then after that i played alot of tekkit and was an admin on a server i played alot. My favourite kinds of mods are tech mods so IC" Build craft thermal expansion and so on.
Specialty in Minecraft: i do alot of redstone and actually made tic-tac-toe in minecraft with pure redstone. im not the best builder but sometime aswell i can make a good a good build.
What makes you unique: im not just fixed to one mod and i like to use and share my knowledge of them to other player.
Why should we choose you: Im mature for my age also i have been an admin on a tekkit server like i said and have previously been an owner of a small community based MC server for about 7 months.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes i am and i have subbed to Generikb and guude also etho and love the way they do minecraft.

Interests outside of Minecraft:I do alot of programming and i know Java and c# along with LWJGL framework. the other games i play are Planetside 2 and Gmod.
Anything else you would like to add: i really want to join a community FTB server to record on utube and livestream on twitch aswell so i do hope im able to join

liam970

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name:Liam
IGN:liam970
Do you have a skype?Yes, liam.nicholson80
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 3-5 hours a day
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:I would say that i am pretty experienced with minecraft and Ftb
Specialty in Minecraft:Building and mining
What makes you unique:I have my own style on how to do things in minecraft
Why should we choose you:I am a fun person to talk to and i like playing with other people
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?Yes
Interests outside of Minecraft: Computers, technical stuff, building computers, anything to do with computers,and soccer
Anything else you would like to add: how many people are on the server?

Benja88

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Benjamin
IGN:IQgutten
Do you have a skype/teamspeak?
Yes to skype. And used teamspeak in my wow days.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: D
epends. Usually 2-3 hours a day. But if I have the time probably more.(On a lazy day it's suddenly 10 hours...)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:
Been playing Minecraft since it had diapers. Started out with modding when you had to do figure it out yourself. And Tekkit and then FTB since then. I have good experience with almost every mod.
Specialty in Minecraft:
I am an automation guy. I love when everything is automated and just flows. Combining systems and all that fun.
What makes you unique:
I have alot to offer. I have been playing the FTB pack for a long time. And are creative and love a challenge.
Why should we choose you:
I'm a team player. Love just hanging out with people on teamspeak, and messing about. Did alot of that in my wow days. Was also a guild leader, if that matters for something.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?
Yes a little bit atleast. I follow Ethos and have seen some of his videos.
Interests outside of Minecraft:
I study Musicdesign. So music is my passion. I play the guitar, piano and I sing.
Hope you have room on the round table! :) Thanks for reading.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Daniel
IGN: Salutpoilu
Do you have a skype/teamspeak? I have both.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Around 2-3 hours a day depending on work and school.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Played Minecraft since beta 1.3 and FTB for about a year and a half.
Specialty in Minecraft: I'm pretty well rounded, though I enjoy building.
What makes you unique: My goals are usually based on what's fun rather than any mod's endgame.
Why should we choose you: I'll be friendly and active, and will do my best to help people on the server anyway I can.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Extremely familiar. Their channels make up most of my subscription feed.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Reading (History, Sci-fi) and gaming (LoL mostly) when I'm not busy or with friends.
Anything else you would like to add: I work and attend university, so any extended absence will probably be due to those obligations.
Name: Tyler
IGN: TheNecromage
Do you have a skype? Yes. The Necromage
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Depends on how into the game I get. I'd say 2-4 hours a day.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have a lot of Minecraft experience, but not quite as much with FTB
Specialty in Minecraft: PvE
What makes you unique: I'm mellow and not much into PvP.
Why should we choose you: I'm friendly and always willing to help out others.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? I haven't gotten into it yet, will in the future. I intend to watch videos of it soon.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Video games, fishing, and listening to music.
Anything else you would like to add: I normally have quite a bit of free time on my hands.
Name: Chase
IGN: Cpt_AssBurgers (with capitals)
Do you have a skype/teamspeak?: Yes. Both Btw
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Mostly all day.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I know allot of mods that are in this pack. i am familiar so i can start of anytime!
Specialty in Minecraft: I am a good builder, and i like to do some magical stuff. But in vannila i just build..
What makes you unique: My Character is unique and there is just one of the kind.
Why should we choose you: You should accept me becuase i am a very funny guy. i make very good buildings. And i am a nice guy when it comes to poeple. Adn Machines :)
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes i am.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Legue Of Legends And many other steam games such as: Loadout, TF2 and more.
Anything else you would like to add: Yas.
Name:Kane
IGN:roflcopterkane
Do you have a skype/teamspeak?: Teamspeak ( i have 3 TS servers )
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 18 when im not working.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: played since alpha/ since mindcrack formed.
Specialty in Minecraft: automation
What makes you unique: im simply awesome
Why should we choose you: love helping other people with build, automation ect...
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: yep, i watch etho.
Interests outside of Minecraft:Gaming, my business (self employed)
nope.
Application Form:
Name: Evan (Evy)
IGN: Evydder
Do you have a skype/teamspeak? Skype : Evydder , Teamspeack yes inducing sevrer
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Deponds on what day normaly 4 hours
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Yes been playing Direwolf mod pack for about 3 weeks now, Been playing mc sense 1.2.5 beta
Specialty in Minecraft: Progarming, Modding, Redstone
What makes you unique: I am a It tech who is also a game designer
Why should we choose you: I am a friendy guy who likes to play games with people and also know how to fix problems.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? I have heard of it.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Programing, Game Development And IT
Anything else you would like to add: Have a dedicated server that needs a use
Name: Marcel
IGN: Firefly4
Do you have a skype/teamspeak?: yes i have booth
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: im playing like 2 - 4 hrs a day
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: playing MC since alpha and modded since Buildcraft started
Specialty in Minecraft: i like to create automatic systems
What makes you unique: im crazy ... i try most time things ppl dont try before ... and most time it works xD
Why should we choose you: because i can help the community in most technical mod questions
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? sure played like 4 months with it
Interests outside of Minecraft: ... uf much ... Battlefield, Arma, GTA ... and many others ... waiting atm on Watch dogs ...
Anything else you would like to add: i hope ur server is hosted near europe ... dont find any ip ... because ping over 100 is not that good to play with ...
Name:Benjamin
IGN:IQgutten
Do you have a skype/teamspeak?
Yes to skype. And used teamspeak in my wow days.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Depends. Usually 2-3 hours a day. But if I have the time probably more.(On a lazy day it's suddenly 10 hours...)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Been playing Minecraft since it had diapers. Started out with modding when you had to do figure it out yourself. And Tekkit and then FTB since then. I have good experience with almost every mod.
Specialty in Minecraft:
I am an automation guy. I love when everything is automated and just flows. Combining systems and all that fun.
What makes you unique: I have alot to offer. I have been playing the FTB pack for a long time. And are creative and love a challenge.
Why should we choose you: I'm a team player. Love just hanging out with people on teamspeak, and messing about. Did alot of that in my wow days. Was also a guild leader, if that matters for something.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes a little bit atleast. I follow Ethos and have seen some of his videos.
Interests outside of Minecraft: I study Musicdesign. So music is my passion. I play the guitar, piano and I sing.
Anything else you would like to add: Hope you have room on the round table! :) Thanks for reading.
Some massive changes have occurred to the Assembly Required Server. If you are still interested please read the update on the first page of this forum. Sorry for the inconvenience.