Whitelist Server Assembly Required | Direwolf20 v1.0.12 | Whitelist | Mindcrack Style | 24/7 | PVE | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nathan
IGN: Darkmatter35
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: As much as I can but definitely daily.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have played modded minecraft since the days of Direwolf20's MC ver. 1.0 LP (Don't Call me Old :p).
Specialty in Minecraft: Building
What makes you unique: I love to build and design things both in realy life and if minecraft.
Why should we choose you: Because I am a mature person that is friendly and helpful.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes I watch all the major mindcrack youtubers.
Interests outside of Minecraft: I am a Computer Enthusiast
Anything else you would like to add: What is the server hardware? So I know if I have a performance related limitations.
Name: I prefer to keep this for myself
IGN: dragontox
Age: 16( I will be 17 the day after this application gets posted.)
Do you have a skype? Yes, my skype is dragontox1 and I'm always up for calls.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 2-5 depending on school and work.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have been playing minecraft for about 1.5 years and modded minecraft. I love the technical side of minecraft which encouraged me to actually start playing with the tech mods.
Specialty in Minecraft: Automating/redstone
What makes you unique: I prefer doing stuff on my own way, trying new things and yet try to combine it with someone else their talents when working in a group.
Why should we choose you:
I love doing event's on a group, but not having to depend on it. I'm always up for any kind of events and ready to help if needed.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, I am. The Mindcrack server is what got me into minecraft and I have watched everything since then and a lot of stuff from before it.
Interests outside of Minecraft: My favorite hobby is kyokushin karate although I have to stop it for an unknown time period due a little illness
Anything else you would like to add: I am learning how to code in java and am going to start studying computer science soon.

Declined. Unfortunately We are looking for a little more activity.[DOUBLEPOST=1392420715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Sapheera
IGN: Sapheera
Do you have a skype? Yes my Skype is Sapheera Aurion
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 1 to 3 hours some times more
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: i have been Playing Minecraft for about 2 years
Specialty in Minecraft: Mining and Monster Hunting
What makes you unique: I'm not really sure im good at adapting and i learn fast.
Why should we choose you: Because i want to make Friends?
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes
Interests outside of Minecraft: Pokemon Team Fortress 2 Terraria Starbound Super Smash Bros.
Anything else you would like to add: not really im Bad at Making Post.
Declined. Looking for people who can put more time into it.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Brett
IGN:Ballerona_Budget
Do you have a skype? yes (should probably get a ts3 or mumble server i have a mumble server if you want to use it.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: up to two hours everother day or so and up to 7 hours on the weekend
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: been with FTB sense the start.
Specialty in Minecraft: Planning and making my base look nice with all of the tech i do, btw im good at tech too.
What makes you unique:im quite funny and can be a really good build if i find a nice spot of land.
Why should we choose you:i would be a great edition to the server because i could build nice buildings and help out people with tech related problems
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? yes yes, i would love to be on a server community like group
Interests outside of Minecraft: football, volleyball, track, videogames, and friends
Anything else you would like to add: i have a mumble server we can all use (50 slots).

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
My name: James

In game name: DucksGoQwack

Do i have skype: Yes i do but i prefer to use Teamspeak

How many hours do i play?: Depends on my mood and the day, i usually play alot though

Experience: I started playing minecraft just before it came out on xbox, and have been playing since, FTB since about november 2012

My specialty: Probably machine knowledge / Basic mod knowledge

What makes me unique: Im probably the only person that didnt like Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Umm im not really sure what makes me unique im just... me

Why should you choose me?: I cant really answer this one, because it would just be my opinion, But i guess because i love community servers and i bring alot of knowledge?

Am i familiar with mindcrack: Yes i am, i mainly watch Guude, Beef, Etho and Zisteau (Sometimes Vechz just because i like his maps)

Interests outside of minecraft: Im a huge game fan, i play anything from League of legends to Payday to Hearthstone and even more. I also love watching anime ( Code Geass is my favourite)

Anything else i would like to add?: Not really, Just thanks for reading and hopefully i get accepted

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dimitry
IGN: DrShark12
Do you have a Skype?: Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: I play at least a hours a day, but I usually end up playing up to few ( like 2-5) on the weekend up 5 hours.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have been playing vanilla Minecraft for about two years, and FTB for about a year plus.
Specialty in Minecraft: My specialty in Minecraft automating anything that can be, also I am slightly good at building.
What makes you unique: I am good with helping people to my best ability. I am a fast learner, and I will learn each mod. I also try to use every mod. Also I always find the easiest and fastest way to get to the end.
Why should we choose you: I always follow your rules no matter what server already. Also I will do anything to find, and stay on a good server.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: Yes, I watch a couple of the "Mindcrackers".
Interests outside of Minecraft: Track and Field, gaming/computers, cars, Paracord(parachute cord) crafts, outdoors.
Anything else you would like to add: I am hoping to see you soon.

Stale_Cookie

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Greg Staley
IGN: Stale_Cookie

Do you have a skype? Yes, but I prefer Teamspeak or Ventrilo

How many hours a day do you play/Activity: I have classes on tuesdays and thursdays so only play for a couple hours on those days, but 6-10+ hours on monday, wednesday, and weekends.

Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have played it since it came out, and have been playing vanilla for years.

Specialty in Minecraft: I am more of a technician, I like to make machine designs that play different mods against eachother to get the best results for automation.

What makes you unique: I am very good at entertaining, and I am very friendly. That is not very unique, but I am very good at being vocal while I play, I prefer to know who I am playing with and I can't stand typing things sometimes. I prefer more conversation and collaboration.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me if your server is looking for another dedicated player who is talkative, friendly and helpful. I have also been looking to try to be part of running a server in order to get some experience with that, because I plan on creating a server of my own some day.

Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, I started watching Guude when I first started playing minecraft to see how things were done. He lead me to B00 and then to Pause. I still watch all there videos and a lot of OldManWillakers, aka pokemon rob video's as well as the hermitcraft players. Also I am up to date with most of Direwolf20's episodes about his pack and mod spotlights.

Interests outside of Minecraft: I like first Person Shooters, and Zombie games. Also pokemon and guild wars 2. I play volleyball, and am travelling to Chile to teach English to students in order to travel and learn Spanish better.

Anything else you would like to add: I know you may be looking for more hours of playtime based on your responses to other apps, but Right now I am part of a server, and I am the one who plays the most which is why I am looking for a new one, because it is as if I am playing single player again and I am looking for a new group of people. If you do accept I will be a fun and friendly member. Also I've been telling myself for the longest time that I will start a youtube channel of my very own, so that may end up happening, if I ever get myself to actually start.
Thanks for the consideration.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
There has been a massive change to assembly required please check the first page of the forum for an update