Whitelist Server Assembly Required | Direwolf20 v1.0.12 | Whitelist | Mindcrack Style | 24/7 | PVE | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
2z70t29.jpg

First off I want to start by saying I apologize to all those that applied and did not receive a response from me telling them whether they had been accepted or not. The reason for my hiatus is due to us taking our server in a whole new direction. We have assembled a custom modpack geared towards a more difficult Feed the Beast experience. Our server structure has not changed and everything will remain the same except for the mods. If you are still interested in joining Click here. This will direct you to our new forum thread. Be sure to read what the new pack is all about and check out our new modlist. Thank you for your understanding.

Fresh Map

No Items Bans
MindCrack Server Structure
Direwolf20 Modpack (v1.0.12)

Backstory:
The primary goal for this server is to create a community of players who have find the same level of enjoyment in minecraft as we do. Doesn't matter your experience level, we all have something to learn. Our server is structured around the Mindcrack server, All rules from Mindcrack apply here

Rules:
1. Be Respectful to others. No racist or anti-religious comments. Act in a respectable manner.

2. Use your common sense. Don’t do anything you feel might harm the well being of other players and or the server as a whole.

3. No griefing/stealing. Goes along with common sense. Don’t take others items without permission from said player.

4. No Hack tools/cheating. Spoils the fun for the rest of us and could result in removal of your name from whitelist.

5. Dont unnecessarily destroy the environment. Try to keep things looking as best you can, things such as floating trees, random pillars and such dampen the look of the server. This includes builds, make them look as nice as your abilities can create.

6. Do your best to keep the server running to the best of its ability. Don't overload the server! Be smart about your actions and don't overdo it.

Application Process
To get put onto the whitelist you must complete a application. This application is the only way for us to see who you are before we make a decision. Be descriptive, explain who you are, what you are about and why you would like to join the server. Additionally, if you have any other relavent information you think we should know feel free to add that at the bottom of the application.

Application Form:
Name:
IGN:
Do you have a skype?
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:
Specialty in Minecraft:
What makes you unique:
Why should we choose you:
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?
Interests outside of Minecraft:
Anything else you would like to add:

**Please allow 24 hours for a response**

Last edited:

w0rd26

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Marc
IGN: w0rd26
Do you have a skype? I do
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: I try to play as often as I can, it can be a little hard sometimes as I work late afternoons (EST)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've been playing MC since beta. As for FTB, I've only ever played MC with mods such as IC2 and BC etc. FTB has just made it easier.
Specialty in Minecraft: I'd say nothing, I like to try new things all the time, I'd say jack of all trades, master of none. (I am horrible at building houses)
What makes you unique: My buildings look like crap.
Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I am great sport, always willing to give someone a hand and never seeking dispute/trouble.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Interests: Girlfriend/SNES gaming/Sleeping; Non-interests: Work/school/homework
Anything else you would like to add: I will try to be as active as I can, I don't work a lot but I have other things taking my precious time. I am finishing college through online courses, and of course my amazing Girlfriend. My program is Computer Systems Tech for anyone interested.

robertma4171

Jul 29, 2019
Name:
Robert Angus

IGN:
XX_gen_spaz_XX

Do you have a skype?
Yes my skype name is xx_gen_spaz_xx

I play about an hour or two on the average day

I started playing FTB around the time Mindcrack started playing, I began playing minecraft when minecraft was in beta

Specialty in Minecraft:
My specialty would be mining, long simple builds, and magic related stuffs

What makes you unique:
What makes me unique is I do what i am told, I have common sense, and i usually know what i am doing

Because I will not do anything unmoral and i will help when needed and i love FTB and Mindcrack

Yes I am subscribed to Ethoslab, Vintagebeef, Bdouble0, Anderzel and Docm77

I enjoy youtube, Girls, Hunting/camping, and long walks on the beach

I really like the concept of this server and really hope that i am accepted. If i am accepted i am really excited to learn/teach this community and to just get to know everyone.

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Collin

IGN: L0NExW0LF

Do you have a skype?: Yes

How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 1-3 hours

Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8 and FTB since 1.4. I have experience with most mods including mods not part of FTB.

Specialty in Minecraft: I am a builder at heart.

What makes you unique: I am also a mapmaker. I have started several maps, but I haven't finished them.

Why should we choose you: I am a creative person who just likes to do their own thing without bothering others ( not counting pranks). I also don't mind working with others on projects.

Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: Yes, I am subscribed to several of them.

Interests outside of Minecraft: Gaming, photography, reading

Anything else you would like to add: I am a college student so there might be times where I cannot log in. I am also the owner of a vanilla server and have also owned my own FTB server in the past.

Last edited:

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Oscar
IGN:leight
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 3-4 hours
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: i played most packs since the dawn of ftb packs
Specialty in Minecraft: Redstone
What makes you unique: I have a programming background so i can usally provide an explenation what (i think) is going on behind the scene
Why should we choose you: I'm mature, helpful and honest
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes
Interests outside of Minecraft: Programming, modding.
Anything else you would like to add: Nothing except i'm currently studying at a university and sometimes there might be times when i'm not as active.

niichiiwa

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jordan
IGN:Niichiiwa
Do you have a skype? Yep and use it a lot
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: uhmmm lets just say a lot so i dont seem like such a no lifer ;)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Tons
Specialty in Minecraft: Redstone and Building
What makes you unique: mmmm my sexy bod? hahahaha
Why should we choose you: see previous answer.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? who isn't? ;)
Interests outside of Minecraft: Lacrosse and Partying hahahah
Anything else you would like to add: uhm been looking for a good whitelisted server without a shit load of plugins for a while now haha i play pretty much whenever im not with my friends so i wont be one of those people who gets whitelisted then never plays haha. add me on skype when you whitelist me (if ya do) j.millerrox

kissrocksforever

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Andrew
IGN: kissrocksforever
Do you have a skype? Yup!
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: During the week, an hour or two in the evening. Much more on the weekends though.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2, and FTB since December of 2012.
Specialty in Minecraft: I love adventuring. Even with FTB I'm always out caving. In terms of what I build, it totally depends on what mood I'm in at the time. I always get a kick out of getting the best tools so I tend to use mods that maximize my resources.
What makes you unique: My Chromosomes. lol. Honestly I'd have to say my willingness to always learn new things. I think a lot of FTB players stick with a small amount of mods, but I love dabbling in everything and learning as much as I can. That and the fact I prefer an hour of caving to setting up a quarry.
Why should we choose you: I fit the description of who you want the server to be for! I'm mature, active, and community minded. I love the mindcrack server and if I could find a server that actually manages to be even a fraction as awesome as mindcrack, I'm super loyal too.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Of course!
Interests outside of Minecraft: Cars. I'm a huge car guy. I bought a Mustang GT when I was 18 as my first car, and I now work for one of the most prestigious auto groups in Toronto so I get to spend my days around Audi's, Porsche's, McLarens, and a bunch of other awesome vehicles. I also enjoy playing guitar, and running a car detailing business on the side that I own.
Anything else you would like to add: This is a pretty thorough application already, but if I were to add anything else it's just that I'm really looking for a good server to stick with long time. I can tell that this is the kind of server I'm looking for, and it looks like it'll be populated by the kind of people I want to play with. Seems like a good match to me! All I can say is I hope you'll accept my application.

Kegdian

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Corbin
IGN: Kedian
Do you have a skype? Yes, And I'm always on it.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Really it depends what type of mood i'm in. Some days i'll play it all day, and others i might not play it it all, But i'd still be active as ever.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've had minecraft when it was in it's very early stages, i'm not a early player, but I have had it for a long time. For FTB i have being playing it the day it came out, and have had a blast with it, learning everything it has to offer.
Specialty in Minecraft: I'm a pretty /okay/ builder. But most of the time with FTB I know all the technical ways, and how it works. So most of the time if someone has a problem, I can fix it.
What makes you unique: I am starting to learn in the division of arts and architecture, and it has been a really nice learning experience, and helps with my building skills.
Why should we choose you: I'm a alright builder, and if anyone has a problem i can probably help them. Most problems i'm able to find the problem and fix it, unless it's redstone, i'm not too familiar with it.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, I have been watching Sethbling's play through of the server mostly, and i see how it works.
Interests outside of Minecraft: My interests out of minecraft would have to be art or animals. I absolutey love both of them. I think i'm a alright artist, and i have 3 animals, a dog, cat, and a chinchilla, which i love every single one.
Anything else you would like to add: I've really been trying to find a nice small community for some time now, So i'm hoping this will be alot like Mindcrack, where everyone is like a family. Thanks.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Marc
IGN: w0rd26
Do you have a skype? I do
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: I try to play as often as I can, it can be a little hard sometimes as I work late afternoons (EST)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've been playing MC since beta. As for FTB, I've only ever played MC with mods such as IC2 and BC etc. FTB has just made it easier.
Specialty in Minecraft: I'd say nothing, I like to try new things all the time, I'd say jack of all trades, master of none. (I am horrible at building houses)
What makes you unique: My buildings look like crap.
Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I am great sport, always willing to give someone a hand and never seeking dispute/trouble.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Interests: Girlfriend/SNES gaming/Sleeping; Non-interests: Work/school/homework
Anything else you would like to add: I will try to be as active as I can, I don't work a lot but I have other things taking my precious time. I am finishing college through online courses, and of course my amazing Girlfriend. My program is Computer Systems Tech for anyone interested.
Name:
Robert Angus

IGN:
XX_gen_spaz_XX

Do you have a skype?
Yes my skype name is xx_gen_spaz_xx

I play about an hour or two on the average day

I started playing FTB around the time Mindcrack started playing, I began playing minecraft when minecraft was in beta

Specialty in Minecraft:
My specialty would be mining, long simple builds, and magic related stuffs

What makes you unique:
What makes me unique is I do what i am told, I have common sense, and i usually know what i am doing

Because I will not do anything unmoral and i will help when needed and i love FTB and Mindcrack

Yes I am subscribed to Ethoslab, Vintagebeef, Bdouble0, Anderzel and Docm77

I enjoy youtube, Girls, Hunting/camping, and long walks on the beach

I really like the concept of this server and really hope that i am accepted. If i am accepted i am really excited to learn/teach this community and to just get to know everyone.
Name:Oscar
IGN:leight
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 3-4 hours
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: i played most packs since the dawn of ftb packs
Specialty in Minecraft: Redstone
What makes you unique: I have a programming background so i can usally provide an explenation what (i think) is going on behind the scene
Why should we choose you: I'm mature, helpful and honest
Interests outside of Minecraft: Programming, modding.
Anything else you would like to add: Nothing except i'm currently studying at a university and sometimes there might be times when i'm not as active.
Name: Andrew
IGN: kissrocksforever
Do you have a skype? Yup!
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: During the week, an hour or two in the evening. Much more on the weekends though.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2, and FTB since December of 2012.
Specialty in Minecraft: I love adventuring. Even with FTB I'm always out caving. In terms of what I build, it totally depends on what mood I'm in at the time. I always get a kick out of getting the best tools so I tend to use mods that maximize my resources.
What makes you unique: My Chromosomes. lol. Honestly I'd have to say my willingness to always learn new things. I think a lot of FTB players stick with a small amount of mods, but I love dabbling in everything and learning as much as I can. That and the fact I prefer an hour of caving to setting up a quarry.
Why should we choose you: I fit the description of who you want the server to be for! I'm mature, active, and community minded. I love the mindcrack server and if I could find a server that actually manages to be even a fraction as awesome as mindcrack, I'm super loyal too.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Of course!
Interests outside of Minecraft: Cars. I'm a huge car guy. I bought a Mustang GT when I was 18 as my first car, and I now work for one of the most prestigious auto groups in Toronto so I get to spend my days around Audi's, Porsche's, McLarens, and a bunch of other awesome vehicles. I also enjoy playing guitar, and running a car detailing business on the side that I own.
Anything else you would like to add: This is a pretty thorough application already, but if I were to add anything else it's just that I'm really looking for a good server to stick with long time. I can tell that this is the kind of server I'm looking for, and it looks like it'll be populated by the kind of people I want to play with. Seems like a good match to me! All I can say is I hope you'll accept my application.

You have all been accepted, I will message you the IP.

Name: Collin

IGN: L0NExW0LF

Do you have a skype?: Yes

How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 1-3 hours

Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8 and FTB since 1.4. I have experience with most mods including mods not part of FTB.

Specialty in Minecraft: I am a builder at heart.

What makes you unique: I am also a mapmaker. I have started several maps, but I haven't finished them.

Why should we choose you: I am a creative person who just likes to do their own thing without bothering others ( not counting pranks). I also don't mind working with others on projects.

Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server?: Yes, I am subscribed to several of them.

Interests outside of Minecraft: Gaming, photography, reading

Anything else you would like to add: I am a college student so there might be times where I cannot log in. I am also the owner of a vanilla server and have also owned my own FTB server in the past.
Name: Corbin
IGN: Kedian
Do you have a skype? Yes, And I'm always on it.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Really it depends what type of mood i'm in. Some days i'll play it all day, and others i might not play it it all, But i'd still be active as ever.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've had minecraft when it was in it's very early stages, i'm not a early player, but I have had it for a long time. For FTB i have being playing it the day it came out, and have had a blast with it, learning everything it has to offer.
Specialty in Minecraft: I'm a pretty /okay/ builder. But most of the time with FTB I know all the technical ways, and how it works. So most of the time if someone has a problem, I can fix it.
What makes you unique: I am starting to learn in the division of arts and architecture, and it has been a really nice learning experience, and helps with my building skills.
Why should we choose you: I'm a alright builder, and if anyone has a problem i can probably help them. Most problems i'm able to find the problem and fix it, unless it's redstone, i'm not too familiar with it.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, I have been watching Sethbling's play through of the server mostly, and i see how it works.
Interests outside of Minecraft: My interests out of minecraft would have to be art or animals. I absolutey love both of them. I think i'm a alright artist, and i have 3 animals, a dog, cat, and a chinchilla, which i love every single one.
Anything else you would like to add: I've really been trying to find a nice small community for some time now, So i'm hoping this will be alot like Mindcrack, where everyone is like a family. Thanks.
Name:Jordan
IGN:Niichiiwa
Do you have a skype? Yep and use it a lot
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: uhmmm lets just say a lot so i dont seem like such a no lifer ;)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Tons
Specialty in Minecraft: Redstone and Building
What makes you unique: mmmm my sexy bod? hahahaha
Why should we choose you: see previous answer.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? who isn't? ;)
Interests outside of Minecraft: Lacrosse and Partying hahahah
Anything else you would like to add: uhm been looking for a good whitelisted server without a shit load of plugins for a while now haha i play pretty much whenever im not with my friends so i wont be one of those people who gets whitelisted then never plays haha. add me on skype when you whitelist me (if ya do) j.millerrox

Declined

Last edited:

crummy19

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ian

IGN
: crummy19

Do you have a skype?
Yes

How many hours a day do you play/Activity
: Usually at least a couple hours, sometimes the entire weekend

Experience with Minecraft/FTB
: Started MC in Beta 1.2, FTB not entirely sure when I started, but it's been a long time. I've been playing most of the Forge mods since SpaceToad was doing Buildcraft the first time. (The engines release was mad crazy)

Specialty in Minecraft:
I think my design aesthetic is amazing haha, but it'd probably be knowledge of the mods and how they can fit together.

What makes you unique:
I'm trying to become an aerospace engineer and have a very pronounced adam's apple.

I know the mods pretty darn well, I'm helpful when it comes to people who may not know them as much, I play pretty much every day for a substantial amount of time, and I love working with others to create something that one person could have done on their own.

I follow Etho and Zisteau, and periodically watch Generikb and AnderZEL.

Interests outside of Minecraft: Eve, KSP, Space, Futurism, all that fun space stuff.

I did the lander model for Galacticraft!

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ian
IGN: crummy19
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Usually at least a couple hours, sometimes the entire weekend
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Started MC in Beta 1.2, FTB not entirely sure when I started, but it's been a long time. I've been playing most of the Forge mods since SpaceToad was doing Buildcraft the first time. (The engines release was mad crazy)
Specialty in Minecraft: I think my design aesthetic is amazing haha, but it'd probably be knowledge of the mods and how they can fit together.
What makes you unique: I'm trying to become an aerospace engineer and have a very pronounced adam's apple.
Why should we choose you: I know the mods pretty darn well, I'm helpful when it comes to people who may not know them as much, I play pretty much every day for a substantial amount of time, and I love working with others to create something that one person could have done on their own.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? I follow Etho and Zisteau, and periodically watch Generikb and AnderZEL.

Interests outside of Minecraft: Eve, KSP, Space, Futurism, all that fun space stuff.
Anything else you would like to add: I did the lander model for Galacticraft!

Accepted, Check your messages for the IP adress.

UselessHawk

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Vinnie
IGN: deadlykiller53
Do you have a skype? yep (mic is broken though , and on W8 so idk how to use it)
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 2-3
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Most mods except Ars Magica... still working on it
Specialty in Minecraft: Redstone for vanilla (computercraft for FTB)
What makes you unique: programming in computercraft tutles
Why should we choose you: Why shouldn't you choose me?
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? yep - Etho
Interests outside of Minecraft: Southpark, Futurama, Key and peele
Anything else you would like to add: are chunkloaders, turtles, or PT gun banned because if so i can't play.

johnny_lvr

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Johan
IGN: johnny_lvr
Do you have a skype? Sure do but don't use it much often.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: After work hours, 2-5 hours depending on how tired I am.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've reached endgame with most every mod in this pack, played since beta.
Specialty in Minecraft: I like learning new things, hence I spend almost as much time reading faqs as I do playing.
What makes you unique: I know most everything about anything but never finish a thing.
Why should we choose you: Did you ever watch Star Trek? I'm like Data. Nifty to have around eh :)
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Not in particular, watched bits and pieces of the series though.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Mostly computer-related... And the outdoors but the two does not mix well.
Anything else you would like to add: Where is the server located?

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Matthias
  • IGN: Wekmor
  • Do you have a skype? Yep
  • How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Depends, on work days (Monday - Friday) a few hours in the evening, and more on weekends ofcourse :b
  • Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Played Minecraft since early beta, and using mods since sometime in 2012
  • Specialty in Minecraft: Automating stuff, like doing 'all the redstone stuff' in vanilla, just with mods. But ofcourse don't build stupid lag machines
  • What makes you unique: I know alot about redstone (like a lot) and I try to use those redstone mechanics over the mod-ways. Just to make it more fun for me :p
  • Why should we choose you: I mean, I know 95% of the mods pretty well, but I also like building stuff that help everyone ;)
  • Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, watching them regularly :b
  • Interests outside of Minecraft: Work! Just kidding ;D I like to hang out with friends, go to cool places and just have fun
  • Anything else you would like to add: Uh not really, hmm maybe yaaaaaahr:D

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Johan
IGN: johnny_lvr
Do you have a skype? Sure do but don't use it much often.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: After work hours, 2-5 hours depending on how tired I am.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've reached endgame with most every mod in this pack, played since beta.
Specialty in Minecraft: I like learning new things, hence I spend almost as much time reading faqs as I do playing.
What makes you unique: I know most everything about anything but never finish a thing.
Why should we choose you: Did you ever watch Star Trek? I'm like Data. Nifty to have around eh :)
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Not in particular, watched bits and pieces of the series though.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Mostly computer-related... And the outdoors but the two does not mix well.
Anything else you would like to add: Where is the server located?
  • Name: Matthias
  • IGN: Wekmor
  • Do you have a skype? Yep
  • How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Depends, on work days (Monday - Friday) a few hours in the evening, and more on weekends ofcourse :b
  • Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Played Minecraft since early beta, and using mods since sometime in 2012
  • Specialty in Minecraft: Automating stuff, like doing 'all the redstone stuff' in vanilla, just with mods. But ofcourse don't build stupid lag machines
  • What makes you unique: I know alot about redstone (like a lot) and I try to use those redstone mechanics over the mod-ways. Just to make it more fun for me :p
  • Why should we choose you: I mean, I know 95% of the mods pretty well, but I also like building stuff that help everyone ;)
  • Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, watching them regularly :b
  • Interests outside of Minecraft: Work! Just kidding ;D I like to hang out with friends, go to cool places and just have fun
  • Anything else you would like to add: Uh not really, hmm maybe yaaaaaahr:D

You have been accepted. Check your messages for the IP adress.

Name: Vinnie
IGN: deadlykiller53
Do you have a skype? yep (mic is broken though , and on W8 so idk how to use it)
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 2-3
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Most mods except Ars Magica... still working on it
Specialty in Minecraft: Redstone for vanilla (computercraft for FTB)
What makes you unique: programming in computercraft tutles
Why should we choose you: Why shouldn't you choose me?
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? yep - Etho
Interests outside of Minecraft: Southpark, Futurama, Key and peele
Anything else you would like to add: are chunkloaders, turtles, or PT gun banned because if so i can't play.

Declined

Last edited:

darkmatter35

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nathan
IGN: Darkmatter35
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: As much as I can but definitely daily.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have played modded minecraft since the days of Direwolf20's MC ver. 1.0 LP (Don't Call me Old :p).
Specialty in Minecraft: Building
What makes you unique: I love to build and design things both in realy life and if minecraft.
Why should we choose you: Because I am a mature person that is friendly and helpful.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes I watch all the major mindcrack youtubers.
Interests outside of Minecraft: I am a Computer Enthusiast
Anything else you would like to add: What is the server hardware? So I know if I have a performance related limitations.

Dragontox1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: I prefer to keep this for myself
IGN: dragontox
Age: 16( I will be 17 the day after this application gets posted.)
Do you have a skype? Yes, my skype is dragontox1 and I'm always up for calls.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 2-5 depending on school and work.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I have been playing minecraft for about 1.5 years and modded minecraft. I love the technical side of minecraft which encouraged me to actually start playing with the tech mods.
Specialty in Minecraft: Automating/redstone
What makes you unique: I prefer doing stuff on my own way, trying new things and yet try to combine it with someone else their talents when working in a group.
I love doing event's on a group, but not having to depend on it. I'm always up for any kind of events and ready to help if needed.
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, I am. The Mindcrack server is what got me into minecraft and I have watched everything since then and a lot of stuff from before it.
Interests outside of Minecraft: My favorite hobby is kyokushin karate although I have to stop it for an unknown time period due a little illness
Anything else you would like to add: I am learning how to code in java and am going to start studying computer science soon.

Sapheera

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sapheera
IGN: Sapheera
Do you have a skype? Yes my Skype is Sapheera Aurion
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 1 to 3 hours some times more
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: i have been Playing Minecraft for about 2 years
Specialty in Minecraft: Mining and Monster Hunting
What makes you unique: I'm not really sure im good at adapting and i learn fast.
Why should we choose you: Because i want to make Friends?
Interests outside of Minecraft: Pokemon Team Fortress 2 Terraria Starbound Super Smash Bros.
Anything else you would like to add: not really im Bad at Making Post.

AshenEdict

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Konnor

IGN: AshenEdict

Do you have a skype? Yes, I do.

How many hours a day do you play/Activity: On average, I can play from 3-5 hours a day, some times more, just depends on the day.

Experience with Minecraft/FTB: I've been playing minecraft since... well, just before the adventure update, though I can't remember the exact patch. As for FTB, I have some experience from playing on small servers I've hosted with my friends, plus I have quite a bitch of experience with other, similar, modpacks like Voltz and Tekkit.

Specialty in Minecraft: Redstone and general automation are the things I'd like to think I excel at.

What makes you unique: Well, I wouldn't say it's unique per say, but I pour myself into whatever I do, whether it be doing things in real life or playing games on the internet. I set my goals big and I can, more often than not, accomplish them. So, does being driven count as a unique quality? If not... then it would be my sense of humor and my love of sunlit walks on the beach.

Why should we choose you: Well, as I said before, I'm driven and I love to accomplish things. Plus, I enjoy helping out the community as much as I can, so I'd be at the forefront of community builds and the like.

Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? Yes, I regularly watch multiple members of the server.

Interests outside of Minecraft: I'm an MMO player, have been for going on 10 years now, and those sorts of games eat up my free time outside of Minecraft. WoW was my poison of choice, until about a year ago, but now I'm just waiting on the release of The Elders Scrolls Online and I'll have my gaming time settled between ESO and Minecraft.

Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for reading about me and I really look forward to your reply, whether it be good or bad news. :) Have a nice day!