Whitelist Server Assault Group | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Dedicated 24/7 | 18+ | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Someonexlol

Jul 29, 2019
Assault Group

Assault group is a multi-gaming community now starting a FTB ultimate server, we are seeking 18+ members, we have a Website/forum and a teamspeak server.​
Server is hosted by Pytohost, with 4gb of ram at the moment most likely will be upgraded if it starts lagging, Currently having 5 slots open for starters.​

Server Rules:
  • No griefing​
  • No stealing, cheating​
  • PvP is off​
  • No banned items​
  • Chunk loaders are allowed​
  • Gregtech = On​
  • Be respectful​
Application:

IGN:​
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:​
Why you want to join us:​
Do you have a mic:​

AGift96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gift96
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:Alot have been playing FTB for about a year
Why you want to join us:I want to make new friends and i enjoy FTB alot
Do you have a mic:yes

BloodyTexas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BloodyTexas
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: It's the only pack I've played with, and I've been playing for about 4 months now.
Why you want to join us:I got bored of single player, and after watching a few series on YouTube, would like to try a community based game.
Do you have a mic:No I do not.

Evirage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Evirage
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I know the basics of the Mindcrack mod pack and I've been playing for a year.
Why you want to join us: My friend recommended me, and this seems like an awesome server to play on.
Do you have a mic: Yes, I do.

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyuriu
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I know some of the basics, I've mostly been into forestry. I've played tekkit before so I know buildcraft and thermal expansion.
Why you want to join us: I want to be on a mature, new server, with other people to talk to. TS3 server is nice to go on too.
Do you have a mic: Yes, I got a new one so it's way better.

Entity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: strongentity
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Played 3-4 month on private server
Why you want to join us: I love Minecraft!! Don't want to play alone.
Do you have a mic:Yes.

Someonexlol

Jul 29, 2019
Evirage, Kyuriu, strongentity now added to whitelist.

Applications closed for now, to test server lag.

Klaus529

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Klaus529
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Playing for 1 year now on several servers
Why you want to join us: Minecraft is my (second) life and i got 2 friends playing on your server :)
Do you have a mic: I got 2

Felix2142

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Felix2142
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: played for some months with friends on a private ftb server
Why you want to join us: Minecraft is so much fun! :D and i know three guys that are already on your server and only tell positiv things ;)
Do you have a mic: yes​

Imnothackable

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: imnothackable
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Skilled in all things. Except for bee's. Im currently working on that.
Why you want to join us: Looking for a good whitelisted server. Small, good community. I know of some that have previously played on your server and looks pretty cool :)
Do you have a mic: Yes, and I love to use it.

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fireshocksaga
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I know more than enough to be self-reliant and quite well versed in most aspects.
Why you want to join us: I'm looking for a whitelisted server to being playing multiplayer again.
Do you have a mic: I do.

XeviousH

Jul 29, 2019
I feel out of place as I do not meet your age requirement, but I'm gonna apply anyways. It does also feel odd applying when you aren't accepting applications.
-IGN: XeviousH
-How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I know basically every mod except a select few. Bees, forestry and a few others. I know enough to survive I guess.
-Why you want to join us: Quite a while ago, my vanilla phase passed and in came the FTB/Modded phase. I decided to make my own server and play on it with some people. All was fun until I learned the harsh reality that hosting a server is quite expensive and a pain. Managing it isn't much fun. The server lasted a while until I became fed up with running it and the expenses used for it. So down it went. I had many good memories :'). With my server gone, I went to one of those big 100+ players non-whitelisted servers. It was a PVP and raid server but I mostly just did my own thing. I occasionally went on raids, but I didn't find it that much fun. The free stuff was cool and all, but it felt weird lol. I mainly focused on bringing my funds up with my chest shop. I did become the richest on the server but the money isn't useful at all. Back to your question. I'm currently searching for a nice whitelisted server with a good community. All that PVP and raiding gets to you. I swear the paranoia of getting raided is taking off years in my life. Plus the amount of banned items really took away from the game. I finally decided to settle down into a nice and cozy server that I can not have to worry about getting griefed. That is why I want to join.
-Do you have a mic: Yes I do. I'm always on Skype and TS3.
Feel free to add me on Skype: XeviousH
Also ignore the fact I spent my time explaining my FTB life story. I got off tracked. lol

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bjohnston562
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:
I know a lot about most of the mods. Been playing FTB ult for about a year.
Why you want to join us:
I want to start a new youtube series
Do you have a mic:
yes

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JOHNDOE27
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: ALOT done most of them afew times
Why you want to join us:need a new small server to many peeps makes things less fun
Do you have a mic:many of them

Starian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Starian
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Some, been playing it on and off since a few months ago.
Why you want to join us: Looking for a new server since the one i was playing on was shut down, and i'd like a 18+ mature community that i can have fun with.
Do you have a mic: Yes.
Fine regards
-Starian

SlovMonov

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlovMonov
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: EVERYTHING
Why you want to join us: I NEED A NEW HOME SERVER, I play alot....
Do you have a mic: I own a 300 simolean headset and own just about EVERY chat program.. so yea

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kicker05
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Played: Mindcrack, tekkit, tecknic and of corus ultimate.
Why you want to join us: I'm looking for a small comunity to call home.
Do you have a mic: I have one built into my pc, but I prefer not to use it.

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Synasthesia
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Ultimate was the first modpack that I entered the world of FTB with. Since then, I've helped a good friend run his server. I tend to try to hit on each and every single mod in the pack in my full builds, even if I have to branch off and do something for the server as a whole with mods such as Railcraft.
Why you want to join us: I've been trying to find a good whitelisted Ultimate server without banned items / mods so that I may build as I please. I prefer to play on a server because, honestly, playing alone gets tiresome and lonely at times.
Do you have a mic: Yes, along with several different VOIP already ready to be used. I frequent them often, as Minecraft is not the only game I play.
Looking forward to the chance at joining your community!

wtfmikez0r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikeypoo10
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I've been playing FTB for 2-3 months.
Why you want to join us: I want to join a tight-knit server where I can learn more about FTB while playing with others. I am trying to avoid playing solo like most other servers end up turning out to be. I enjoy group builds/projects.
Do you have a mic: Yes.