Whitelist Server Assault Group | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Dedicated 24/7 | 18+ | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

deerhunter358

Jul 29, 2019
:D
Application:

IGN:deerhunter358​
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:3-4 months​
Why you want to join us: I want to learn in a group and try new things​
Do you have a mic:yes​

Thx

zupmine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I have been playing FTB since it came out, I especial like IC2
Why you want to join us:Ive been i a couple of servers and they all close, I want to enter a new one
Do you have a mic:YES

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FinishIgor
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Have played for a while and know abit. Still much things that i haven't tried out yet, so im still learning.
Why you want to join us: Im trying to find a server with not many disabled stuff, stable and active. Have played on few already, but some went down and some have huge amount of lagg. The server even have a TS3 server, and i would like to know new people.
Do you have a mic: Yes, and it works.

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wongger
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Haven't played in 4 months, but back than I was pretty involved. I would say I am pretty knowledgeable, at least enough to not ask 1000 questions.
Why you want to join us: Looking for a small community server, with friendly people.
Do you have a mic: Yes

50_Ind1g0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:50_Ind1g0
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I know and understand most of the easy ways of industrial-based automation, good at resource planning
Why you want to join us: looking for someone to teach me or at least force me to have the patience to learn/understand RP2 pipes and BC gates
do you have a mic: Yes, I can even sing a song or two if you want.