Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
So I was trying to get my frame quarry working but for my design I need something that outputs a redstone signal + carries power in the same block space. I have tried ender IO but that doesn't seem to work.

Do those thaumcraft things that add more block faces work with frames?
EnderIO is the only thing I know of that can carry redstone and power at once. If you're on one of the 1.6 packs, you could run a ProjectRed wire in the same block as a Thermal Expansion conduit, but the window of time in which that was possible with then-current mods was fairly short.

Can you post some screenshots of what you were trying to do with EnderIO? It worked fine on frames for me...

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
So I was trying to get my frame quarry working but for my design I need something that outputs a redstone signal + carries power in the same block space. I have tried ender IO but that doesn't seem to work.

Do those thaumcraft things that add more block faces work with frames?
I'm pretty sure you can run ExU power transfer cables and Projekt:Red wiring in the same block since they're both multiparts.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Its something like this, I need the frame to go in 4 directional movement on a flat plane. But not up or down. The only reason why the ender IO method doesn't work is that the redstone conduits don't seem to connect.

XkGwx4k.png

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
in resurrection, I'm using build craft pumps to pump water and lava into lava boilers, however every now and then steam leaks into the water / lava pipes, how can I stop this from happening?

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
in resurrection, I'm using build craft pumps to pump water and lava into lava boilers, however every now and then steam leaks into the water / lava pipes, how can I stop this from happening?
You can use an Emerald Pipe for filtered extraction, if I'm not mistaken.

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
using 1 emerald piper per machines though is a bit excessive since you need a lot for gregtech, any other way?
You get 8 pipes per emerald, but in any case, there's also Ender IO fluid conduits, Thermal Dynamics Fluiducts, Tubes' Fluid Extraction Tubes, Translocators and others depending on your pack. All of those either allow you to filter by default or can be upgraded with a filter.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Its something like this, I need the frame to go in 4 directional movement on a flat plane. But not up or down. The only reason why the ender IO method doesn't work is that the redstone conduits don't seem to connect.

As Barbas says "right click with a wrench" on the insulated redstone conduit will 'attach' the side of the conduit your clicking on
upload_2015-3-3_14-31-35.png
I have a question for you (higagishi) it the pix you uploaded - I am assuming the corner frame pushers are there to make sure the frame sliders left and right of the direction of travel are where they are supposed to be, so do frame sliders not move with the frame (obviously I know the one that is operating doesn't).

I have only built the pneumaticCraft seed setup like Direwolf20's and these fence crunchers. I use the Ender Quarry fenced area setup and made 4 of these to remove the fences of completed quarries.

upload_2015-3-3_14-44-53.png

Izzno

Jul 29, 2019

Carsmaniac

Jul 29, 2019
When viewing a recipe in NEI, if one of the ingredients is supported by Ore Dictionary, that ingredient will cycle through all the working blocks (e.g. the crafting table recipe cycles through all the types of planks)

Is there any way to disable this and to indicate that the recipe supports Ore Dictionary in another way? Like mousing over the items or something similar?

grubber

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get the AgriCraft crops to grow? I have some planted in the same method that vanilla seeds are planted. After several (game) days they are still at zero percent growth.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
They need crops in order to grow. They are crafted with 4 sticks, I'm also assuming that they have both light and water.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
I was about to ask a similar question actually; what's the best material for making a TiC crossbow & bolts out of?