Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

HugFTB

Jul 29, 2019
What mod are these signs from (picture below)? I've seen them in "The MindCrafters" youtube videos, and also other videos. It's driving me insane not knowing how to get these signs.

Thank you!

zvbWAZT.jpg

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
What mod are these signs from (picture below)? I've seen them in "The MindCrafters" youtube videos, and also other videos. It's driving me insane not knowing how to get these signs.

Thank you!

zvbWAZT.jpg
Nuclear Controls "Advanced Information Panels" with "Text Card" inserted.

joshua87

Jul 29, 2019
after updating to the newest version of Infinity my Waila no longer displays energy information I.E. how much energy is stored in a conduit or machine itll show for just a spilt second when i first hover over the item but thats it. is there someway to toggle this back on or would it require editing config files

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Have something changed with regards to the drops of Miniature Red Hearts? Through more than 4 months of playing TPPI I have only found 10 of them despite having killed probably millions of mobs manually and having mob farms running etc.

Would be nice to get some more so I could make use of the piles of Miniature Yellow Hearts(wear a stack of 10 of both red and yellow I mean).

TxMaverick88

Jul 29, 2019
Im trying to get back into minecraft with a friend. I found a server running Infinity 1.0.1 but the launcher runs 1.0.2. Is there an easy way to play 1.0.1 so i can talk him through it too?

Edit: Pretty sure i already found it, the drop down box near the top right?

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get rid of this white block description text in the middle of my view? Says 'i' for more information but 'i' does not. This is ftb blast off 1.2.7 Thanks!
20150218_022443.jpg

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Have something changed with regards to the drops of Miniature Red Hearts? Through more than 4 months of playing TPPI I have only found 10 of them despite having killed probably millions of mobs manually and having mob farms running etc.

Would be nice to get some more so I could make use of the piles of Miniature Yellow Hearts(wear a stack of 10 of both red and yellow I mean).
I believe you can craft the yellow hearts into red hearts

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
EDIT FOR SUPREME UN-CLARITY: I mean, put some more blocks onto those obsidian ones so you can crawl with your head along the ceiling away from the node's AOE?

No, I can swing back and forth under the 3x3 obsidian platform, but not far enough to be able to see around the side and place more blocks - even if I could palce another block, that would not increase the distance that I can swing. You can't crawl with your head, I don't know what you mean by that. Anyway I went into creative mode at around midnight. I'll have a go using drawbridges to box it in from a safe distance. Maybe I'll take a rope ladder with me and see if that helps.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I believe you can craft the yellow hearts into red hearts
This is interesting; I didn't believe this to be the case, but apparently it is so according to the TiCon wiki - although no further info is given. Is it literally just putting a miniature yellow heart into a crafting bench will give you a miniature red heart?

- GwnG