Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
The log doesn't agree with you...

BTW here is my forge log (just found it).

http://paste.ubuntu.com/10268294/

Also

22nfEa0.png

(I am aware i dont have any of the chickenbones mods in)

O13SC3N3

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway or mod I can safely add to Infinity 1.7 to designate certain areas or buildings as ANTI Greif/Protected Zones? I would like to make a small portal hub on a server immune to player altercations, creepers, and pvp... Is this possible? Is it possible to only cover certain x, z, and y min and max values?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a problem with VersionChecker-1.2.0.jar. I think the one you use is for Minecraft 1.8.
Edit: Yup, pretty sure.

Well then, guess i messed that up..... when i said the latest of everything you guys know i wasnt kidding

Edit: Its alive!

Last edited:

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
What can we do? I want them to spawn at exactly in one spot like x377 y235(on top of this block so 236?) z657
I wonder if you could do something with a command block. Something that detects a player entering the world within a given area, and teleports them to your spawn spot. I don't know much about command blocks. Maybe a ComputerCraft command computer that remembers players' names and only teleports a player once, I don't know if CC is in Infinity with the version that has command computers. Possibly incorporate an MFFS security station to detect the player.

O13SC3N3

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if you could do something with a command block. Something that detects a player entering the world within a given area, and teleports them to your spawn spot. I don't know much about command blocks. Maybe a ComputerCraft command computer that remembers players' names and only teleports a player once, I don't know if CC is in Infinity with the version that has command computers. Possibly incorporate an MFFS security station to detect the player.

I solved this issue already, Command Blocks seemed to only work half the time, and ended up killing a few of my members. However my solution was downloading the Mod Perfect Spawn, you have to make the Config file manually, and add the Coords you want. It works flawlessly.

Reactions: PhilHibbs

jokermatt999

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any other conditions besides what's in the Lexica to open a portal to Alfheim? I've got 2 full mana pools and everything in the picture besides the chessboard wood floor.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any other conditions besides what's in the Lexica to open a portal to Alfheim? I've got 2 full mana pools and everything in the picture besides the chessboard wood floor.
Did you click with the wand? Are you sure the spacing is correct? Sure you got all the blocks placed correctly?

Piripács

Jul 29, 2019
In Material Energy ^4, which mod shows the vanilla (and other) items durability, when you hover the mouse over the items?

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
In Material Energy ^4, which mod shows the vanilla (and other) items durability, when you hover the mouse over the items?
NEI Integration. There's a button at the bottom left on your inventory to config NEI. Look around for NEI Integration configs and you'll find it.

If you don't want to install a new mod just for that, activate the Advanced inventory mode by pressing F3 + H during game. This also displays other info like internal names and IDs/Metadata.

Last edited:

Mister2u

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished a MultiFarm using the Forestry mod, and I am supplying it with fertiliser, MJ, and water. It's a plain old arboretum with no circuit board, and the wiki says the planting and harvesting is done automatically but I have yet to see that happen. Is there something else I am supposed to do?

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all :)

I have somehow lost the unlocked items in my Lexica Botania, I hoped re-crafting the items for the portal to Alfheim would fix it, I have re-crafted everything except the pylons, no joy. I have also rebuilt the portal & built a second portal - which I could not activate. Any of you brilliant folk have an idea on how to get the Lexica Botania to play nicely again? Not sure if it makes a difference but the original portal still works after rebuilding it. I am on Direwolf20 1.0.3.

Thanks o/

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I just finished a MultiFarm using the Forestry mod, and I am supplying it with fertiliser, MJ, and water. It's a plain old arboretum with no circuit board, and the wiki says the planting and harvesting is done automatically but I have yet to see that happen. Is there something else I am supposed to do?
Are you supplying it with dirt and saplings?
Have you mapped out the farm layer with bricks, smooth sandstone, or equivalent?
http://ftbwiki.org/MultiFarm

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Hi all :)

I have somehow lost the unlocked items in my Lexica Botania, I hoped re-crafting the items for the portal to Alfheim would fix it, I have re-crafted everything except the pylons, no joy. I have also rebuilt the portal & built a second portal - which I could not activate. Any of you brilliant folk have an idea on how to get the Lexica Botania to play nicely again? Not sure if it makes a difference but the original portal still works after rebuilding it. I am on Direwolf20 1.0.3.

Thanks o/
just toss the book back into the portal

Maxiride

Jul 29, 2019
In the Infinity modpack I don't see qCraft, except of Mysticraft hubs in an another dimension, what can be used to move quickly in the same dimension? Teleporter from IC2?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
In the Infinity modpack I don't see qCraft, except of Mysticraft hubs in an another dimension, what can be used to move quickly in the same dimension? Teleporter from IC2?
Make Mystcraft Intralinking books to have portals between 2 points in the same world. You make them by dropping Gold dust/pulverized gold into the Ink Mixer. Pull out the Link Panel and you get a chance to get a Intra Linking. I personally use 12 dusts per try to get almost guaranteed(sometimes you might get "Generate Platform" though).

Reactions: Maxiride

Piripács

Jul 29, 2019
NEI Integration. There's a button at the bottom left on your inventory to config NEI. Look around for NEI Integration configs and you'll find it.

If you don't want to install a new mod just for that, activate the Advanced inventory mode by pressing F3 + H during game. This also displays other info like internal names and IDs/Metadata.

NEI Integration is not in Material Energy ^4!
Regardless of that, I insatlled it to my modded MC and try it out, but it doesn't show item durability.
In NEI options there is no options for NEI Integration. Even in the NEI Integration mod's config file I didn't find anything about item durability.
It looks definitely not that mod do the trick...