Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zen300

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if Reliquary has an update beyond 1.2 for 1.7.10 MC?
I'm seeing lots of things that are tagged for the mod in streams but... Not when I DL the mod.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I'm seeing lots of things that are tagged for the mod in streams but... Not when I DL the mod.
i don't think anything is public yet unfortunately unless you build it yourself? I am happy to be wrong though

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You could try this: https://drone.io/github.com/TrainerGuy22/Reliquary/files

If you go into the downloads section on the forum thread, there's a section that says "You can grab our latest dev build here but be advised these are in active development. It's always our most recent source, and it's not ALWAYS reliable."

I'm not sure if that has any new stuff or whatever, but yeah.

LostRavens

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know a good storage method in FTB infinity? AE seems to have become a long grindy thing... So, I'ma need a different storage method until I can like grow fluix seeds or w,e.... :( Why did they even change it AE...

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know a good storage method in FTB infinity? AE seems to have become a long grindy thing... So, I'ma need a different storage method until I can like grow fluix seeds or w,e.... :( Why did they even change it AE...

You could go with Logistics Pipes until you have enough resources to make your AE system :) Also, LP provides a cool auto-crafting mechanism and you can request items "on the fly" with the request pipe !

EDIT: Don't be sad about AE changes.. you have to admit it needed a little nerfing ;) And you can make cool builds to automate the crystals (who said Steve's Factory Manager ?)

Reactions: rhn

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019

Its so much better now. Dont be one of those types. Give it a chance. Its actually very easy to get started with AE2, once you learn a few things.

Reactions: rhn

LostRavens

Jul 29, 2019
I know how to do it, I have all the supplies, I just can't do anything until these seeds have grown. Which I think isn't fun for anyone, standing around waiting for seeds to grow in a puddle.

I guess i'll make a growth accelerator and see how much it helps.

Reactions: Beeze23

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
This is why you wanna craft crystal growth accelerators to speed up this process A LOT :)

With 4 of them, it only takes about a couple of minutes for the seeds to fully grow

Reactions: epidemia78

MKilljoy

Jul 29, 2019
I've looked through the new FTB mod packs and noticed that 2 mods we like to use are no longer included in most / any of the new 1.7.10 packs and I was wondering why?
Advanced Genetics
Magic Crops

Both are in the previous Monster pack, and the new Infinity pack seems like the perfect place to have them.
Is there a reason they are not included?

And as a secondary question to this, is adding them manually as simple as using 'Edit Mod Pack' and adding them (Does the new Forge system work out all the ID's better than previous versions) or would it be best to do an ID dump and manually set new ID's for new additions?

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
I've looked through the new FTB mod packs and noticed that 2 mods we like to use are no longer included in most / any of the new 1.7.10 packs and I was wondering why?
Advanced Genetics
Magic Crops

Both are in the previous Monster pack, and the new Infinity pack seems like the perfect place to have them.
SImply put? Balance. While it's a fiddly word, it's generally agreed that these two mods throw off the balance in many other popular/big/more intricate mods. Mods like Fluxed Crystals and Minechem are rough substitutes with a great deal more configurability.

And as a secondary question to this, is adding them manually as simple as using 'Edit Mod Pack' and adding them (Does the new Forge system work out all the ID's better than previous versions) or would it be best to do an ID dump and manually set new ID's for new additions?
It should be fine as long as you (needless to say) add the propper versions. Forge in 1.7 made IDs obsolete in a way, by assingning each item an ID and broadcasting it to the client upon joining the world.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Advanced Genetics
Magic Crops

It is probably just a balance issue/popularity of mods/maybe not updated to 1.7. Modpacks cannot contain every single mod from the old version and then have new mods added at the same time.

As far as I understand it there is simply no IDs any more to worry about. The system was completely reworked by Mojang in the shift from 1.6 to 1.7. So yeah it should be as simple and copying in the new mods and loading up the pack.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know why this is a thing? 2015-02-10_09.56.23.png 2015-02-10_10.03.30.png same mods, same configs. Only fixes it self with a full restart.